Park Chanyeol (2)

Mission Code: EXO

Tell me what... ?
Telling you whatever you have not known for your whole life.

 

 


 

(Narration)

A dead and limp Juri lay across a sofa, slowly recovering from her groggy, unconscious state. Blood rushes and pounds against her forehead, the stench of the chloroform was still strong, it was overpowering.

A voice that sounded like Sehun’s rang in Juri’s ear. “Do you think she’s alright? We shouldn’t have used the chloroform…”

“Who cares, we got before them anyway.” Another husky voice resounded, it sounded almost similar to Jongin’s voice.

Juri gets up, she wobbles slightly and staggers towards the voice, she was not dreaming was she? She thought she had heard Jongin and Sehun… had she?

Peeping outwards from the pillar, she saw six figures around what seemed to be the living room. Most of them were seated, they were all solemn, hands clasped and airing sighs.

From Baekhyun to Chanyeol, and to Jongin, then to Kyungsoo, Sehun and lastly, Junmyeon.

They were all in the room, not a single one of them missing.

 

|But how could it be?|

***

(Somewhere else)

“Boss, they got the girl, what do we do now?”

Over the line, there was another devilish voice, “We’ll bid our time then, we may have to bring forward our plans.”

“Yes, Boss.”

***

Still not being able to believe her eyes, Juri cups ; only a little whine could be heard.

She takes a few baby step backwards, but her back hits against something, she flips her head around and hollers a scream out loud.

Just a moment ago, she swore that Jongin was standing with the rest over in the living room, yet now he was just in front of her.

|How did he get here?|

Juri’s heart palpitates, it races, it jumped out from her. What was going on?

Then, Baekhyun barges into the room, “Jongin what… You did not just scare her with your powers?”

(I know I probably confused some of you with Korean and normal honorifics so I’ll stick with Korean honorifics)
“Hyung, she was hearing our conversation, she almost found out everything!”

“But you scared her, she’s trembling for goodness sakes!” Junmyeon squatted down besides Juri, she was indeed shaking hard.

“Are you alright?” Kyungsoo, putting his hands on Juri’s shoulders asked. Juri nod feebly to show her response.

Chanyeol blurts out, “Looks like we’re going to have to tell her now right?” Sehun uses his sharp elbows to nudge Chanyeol in his arm which results in a big ‘YEOW’ from Chanyeol.

“Tell me what?” Juri looks questionably at Chanyeol, her eyes slowly shifting to each member and lastly to Baekhyun.

“Telling you whatever you have not known for your whole life.”

***

hello my little minions, sorry this chapter is so rushed and all :(
i've only got 2 hrs to get to use my computer T.T

still, hope you have enjoyed this update :)

to all my readers, (silent ones too)
thank you so so much for your support thus far.
do continue to support this story /bows/

Comments are much loved, do leave many, i'll reply them ^^
Subscribe if you like my story
Upvotes are more than I can ask for! :D

till later!
~travellator~