Park Chanyeol (3)

Mission Code: EXO

 

It can't be...
Oh yes, accept it.

 

 


 

Telling you whatever you have not known for your whole life.

(Narration)

"What? Don't tell me that you are going to tell that you guys are aliens or werewolves? Or maybe vampires?" Juri raises her eyebrows, what else could have been hidden from her?

Joonmyun hesitated for a moment (ack, i just realised i have spelling Suho's name wrongly, so as according to wikipedia it is Junmyun) "You have been a tool of SMCreate, you are like us."

"I don't even know what are you guys, let alone myself? What the heck?! Are you trying to say that I came like a big bang theory? Pop and out comes a baby girl?" Her voice raises as she became increasingly impatient.

"You were infused with element genes in the past after you had been stolen by the CEO of SMCreate. We have only just found out that he was the main culprit. And because Chanyeol knocked him down, we had to bring forward our plans." D.O explained while folding his arms. All the members wore a stone expression, none of them made a single noise.

Sehun continued, "We tried so hard to keep any information from you, hoping that you would stop get involved in this case. A while ago when we had found out that you were also a creation, SMCreate also found out, they were soon hot on their heels to find you."

"We tried to keep you out of relation with us, so that they won't come and find you. But you just had to be so insistent and annoying." Jongin looked away and sighed at the same time while ruffling his hair. 

|So that was why Jongin seemed to hate me to the core.| (juri's thoughts, now you know gurl)

The circuits seemed to click within Juri's brain. Still she wondered who were these boys. "So what are you guys?"

"We are a collection of creations, humans fused with elemental genes, also known as Exo! Cool right?" cheerful Chanyeol chorused in. Baekhyun then added in, "You are just like us, but unfortunately your element genes were not infused properly so the experiment was not successful."

"The moment when we found out that Lee Soo Man was the jerk behind all these we quickly escaped from the lab dormitory where they kept us like lab rats. On the other hand since your experiment didn't work well, they sent you off for adoption." Baekhyun? paused for a moment after his sentence.

Juri's voice quivered as she whispered, "So I'm not mum's?"

A warm hand covered over Juri's, it was Baekhyun's. Then a flick came against her forehead, she glanced up, it was Jongin who had done it.As he retracted his hands, he grumbled,  "Stop being so grouchy, you're not the only one who doesn't have parents." 

"Does my mum know?"

Chanyeol chirped in, "She does, we've sent her to America. She'll be safe there." Sehun nodded his head repeatedly while D.O made a 'brrr' sound with his lips.

Everything fell into place, Juri now knew why SMCreate was so anxious in finding these boys, she now knew that all the problems she had experienced was by the Exo boys.

Again, more truths were revealed to Juri. The so called relatives of the boys were all SMCreate staff members and that they were keeping an eye on them through Juri. All the offers that were given to her was so that they could find out more through Juri who seemed to have been oblivious to everything.

And the Exo boys disappeared one by one so as to get away from the scene, they did that to get themselves out of sight from SMCreate and their lackeys.

Unfortunately, Juri had unknowingly walked into SMCreate's trap by accepting the offer to solve the case.

Now she knew; she knew everything...

Or not.

Around the corner of the room, on the exteriors of the hidden house, a shadow lurked. 

***

hello everybody :)

all's revealed already, action will start soon.
many apologies for updating this sooner!

just finished getting back my test and all.
and i didn't do very well.

anyways, please leave LOTS AND LOTS OF COMMENTS :)

subscribe if you enjoy reading my story, i really enjoy having new subscribers.

upvotes are more than i can ever ask for \(^^)/

Till the next time,
~travellator~