Kim Junmyeon (3)

Mission Code: EXO

 

"It hurts so much when you are so close to truth yet it comes to a naught and you get pushed back to square one."

 

 


DING DONG

I pressed the doorbell once again, there is still no answer. Being the impatient sort began to attack the doorbell button.

DING DONG
DING DONG
DING DONG

Then I hear a voice from inside, “Coming!”

CREAK

The door opens to reveal a man in a tight grey shirt, my eyes follow the outline of his perfectly shaped body. My mind is in a state of total blankness.

 “You are?”

The voice snaps me out of my thoughts, I shook my head twice. My blood was rushing in my cheeks, it felt red hot. “I’m Young Juri, the one who called you just now?”

“Oh right,” He opens the door wider and gestures to me to go in, “come in. It’s getting late soon.”

My legs automatically lead me into the crammed living room. I was still recovering from the bewildering sight of Sehun’s body. No I have a case to solve, all these can wait.

I virtually pushed aside my thoughts in my mind and took out my notebook.

“So what is your relation with Mr Kim?”

Sehun walks towards the counter top table, he picks up a pitcher and answers, “We’re friends. Do you want water?” I nodded.

“Then when was the last time you saw him?”

“About two hours-” Suddenly he pauses awkwardly. Next he mutters, “No I mean I can’t remember…”

“But you just said you saw him two hours before he disappeared-”

BANG

Sehun slams the pitcher onto the counter table. “I did not say anything!” My body jumps slightly at the sudden raise of his voice.

Slowly he turns his body around, “I’m sorry but can you leave please.”

 “What… What?”

“Get out, now!” He shouts. My hair stands upright on my limbs. “I’m sorry, I’ll leave now.”

CREAK

My hands tremble as I turned the metal knob of the door. From inside I could hear a soft mumble, “And stop investigating on this. It’s better if you stop with this case.”

I dragged my foot and walked out. In my mind, Sehun’s words replayed over and over again.

“And stop investigating on this. It’s better if you stop with this case.”

What does he mean? Does he have something to do with Kim Junmyeon’s disappearance?

TWISH TWISH

The ends of hair stand straight, I thought I heard someone’s footsteps? I looked around me, my breaths were heavy and short. Hot breaths escaped from my mouth and all I could hear was the howling of the cold winter wind.

Maybe I was hallucinating…

***

third part of Suho's disappearence~ OOOOOH!! :D
it's getting exciting

shall drag the next chapter's update. i'll update before midnight though ^^


till the next time ~travellator~