Do Kyungsoo (3)

Mission Code: EXO

 

The one person I trusted will be that one person who I will drag down into deep .
Why does it have to be him?


 


 

 

For the next few days, my frequent visits to the bakery  earned me a new advisor and listener. 

Byun Baekhyun, is capable of withstanding my babbling nonsense. I always wonder how he does it.

Every afternoon, after college lessons, I will always stop by the bakery and throw him with tons of questions about my homework. Basically, he is my new tutor, almost because I still have to pay him. And how?

By sweeping and cleaning up the bakery, yes, that is my payment.

Over the week, I have not touched Kyungsoo’s case. As much as I could, I busied myself with school and more school. To a much futile attempt, I would still look at the case files and spend hours on it.

“Juri, you okay?” Baekhyun’s sweet, calming voice jolted me out of my trance. “Let’s have dinner? I have a friend I want you to meet.”

“Sure,” I replied.

***

Looking around aimlessly, my eyes scanned the atmosphere outside the café window. It is pouring heavily, rain beat down relentlessly. The wind howled and blew at the swaying trees.

The minute hand of the wall clock jumps again, Baekhyun’s friend should have arrived half an hour earlier. Whoever that is, he should know that its downright rude to make people wait for you.

Just then, the door bell chimes, a certain familiar figure strides in and makes his way towards our table.

“Hey,” looking towards Baekhyun, “What is she doing here?”

As I should have known, Kim Jongin. He was still as cold as before, as a matter of fact, a hell colder than all of history.

“You don’t have to be so mean to her, she is trying to help you to find Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun places his hand on Jongin’s arm, trying hard to calm him down.

“She’s a jinx of all trouble for us, why should you even talk to her. Talking to her is like talking to a rock. Nothing will happen, useless. She’ll only bring more trouble.”

My eye focuses on the marble tiled floor, half of what he said was true. I had no intentions of denying it.

“Stop it Jongin, is this what you say to a person who is trying to help? She is only trying to help!”

Jongin snaps and screams at the top of his voice, “YOU’RE CRAZED BYUN BAEKHYUN OR MAYBE YOU JUST FELL FOR HER! DON’T LOOK FOR ME ANYMORE!”

Jongin kicks the chair leg so hard that it falls onto the floor, creating a loud clang which sends everyone’s heads turning. No even bothering to look back, he storms out of the café.

“That kid,” Baekhyun sighs and runs his finger through his hair. I freeze. He had markings on his neck.

No. No. Never.

WHAT HAVE I BROUGHT ON HIM?

I cupped my hands and covered my mouth, my voice on the verge of crying emits little whimpering sounds. I could not take it anymore.

As fast as my legs could carry me, I dashed out onto the rainy streets. In the distance, Baekhyun’s voice strained while calling out to me but the noise of the rain drowns his voice.

***

What have I done?

Was Jongin right?

Was I only capable of hurting people?

Why?!

Why must I hurt him?

 

 

 

Why Baekhyun?

***

ohmymama, Juri and Baekhyun have grown so close over supposedly a week?
great news hahah! *winks winks*
and basically she is so angsty because she now knows that sooner or later Baekkie would disappear if she continues on her case. yep.

sadly there's no double update tonight... CRIES!

so yup, comments are LOVED. i repeat: I LOVE COMMENTS, because they tell me whether people like readin my story.
and i WILL reply all comments at least within two days :)
if i have replied you and we have spammed the comment wall together before, you should know that i can spazz alot, and i have a great imagination!
its very fun to talk to me ;)

so yes, please comment and subsribe
upvote too pweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~ ^^

till later
~travellator~