Byun Baekhyun (2)

Mission Code: EXO

 

Getting familiar already? There's more to come.

 

 


(Narration- No one's POV) 

"Dinner's served, guys, come and eat." Juri placed a bowl of mashed potatoes on to the table, "Sorry guys, I kind of only know how to make this." 

Chanyeol gagged as he spotted the deep bowl of mashed potato. Swiftly, D.O gives him a hard whack on his upper thigh, he hollers in reflex, "Hey, what did you do that for?!"

"Sit down and eat your food." Kai snapped.

The gang crowds around the table and settle in for their meal. The eldest, Junmyun or Suho, as he likes to be called, whipped up a scoop full of potato and dumped it into Chanyeol's bowl. 

Chanyeol gave a whiny complain, "I'm really full, could I have less of-"

"Oh, you're too modest, hyung. Here take more!" Sehun cuts in and digs the scoop back into the large bowl to deliver a giant wallop of mashed potato onto Chanyeol's plate. Chanyeol chortled for a moment, flattered by Sehun's first half of the comment, then it snapped. He stared wide eyed at the mountain of potato and silently wishing he had never said anything else before.

And as if she were an angel from heaven, Juri spoke up, "Guys, stop tormenting him, he doesn't really like potatoes doesn't he?" She whipped up nearly half of Chanyeol's serving and transferred it over to Kai's bowl. Kai, on the other hand seemed delighted with the prospects of more carbos. 

Thank goodness for potato enthusiasts, Chanyeol murmured. 

***

After the hearty meal concluded, it was washing up time. Just almost before Juri had finished concluding her speech on helping out in the home, everyone dashed off to the tiny corners of the house to hide. 

Well, nearly everyone except for D.O and Baekhyun. While D.O volunteered with mopping up the floor, Baekhyun and Juri claimed the dishes. 

Juri picked up the salad bowl and gave it a good scrub and handed it over to Baekhyun who wiped it dry.

It was a chilling silence, and awkward too.

"So you're a orphan, I guess, since you are like us."

Juri mouthed out a direct as she soaped the last plate, "Yeah." Quickly she washed off the soap from her hands and in a haste, dried them and shuffled out of the kitchen. "Good going on trying to hold a proper conversation, Juri."

A quiet night as usual, ensued.

 

 

Actually, not that quiet after all...
 

"Agent, it's time to strike..."

***

hello there lovely readers, its finally time and i'm out from hiatus.
yessir, this account is now active again.

i have waited like forever for today, and i know many of you too have missed my story or me perhaps?

nonetheless, do expect more regular updates this month and new specials for festive occasions in december :>

do stay tuned by,
subscribing,
commenting,
and if you really enjoyed it, do upvote~

lots of love from me to you guys,
have fun reading this short chapter!

toodles for now,
travellator~