Kim Junmyeon (1)

Mission Code: EXO

 

“Sometimes not knowing is the best solution.”

 

 


 

The files on Juri’s table is piling up, there’s an endless dark tunnel of work. Work, work and more work.  She gives a sigh of exasperation, “So much cases to handle… I’m going die with all these cases.”

Suddenly the door crashes against the wall, Onew barges into Juri’s office. In his hands was a thin paper file.

“Juri, put all your other cases aside. We have a huge case!”

With her face flabbergasted, she mutters, “What…?”

“I said we have a new case, drop the others first.” Onew ruthlessly pushes aside the mess on Juri’s table. Gently, he places the paper file on the lacquered table.

Still confused, Juri flips over the cover and stares blankly at the words.

 

Missing Person
Case #01

Name: Kim Junmyeon
Age: 22
D.O.B: 22 May 1991

Date of disappearance: 12 December 2012 (time it’s released)

Last seen at his house.

 

 

“So how is a missing person a big deal? It’s just an ordinary person…”

Onew corrects Juri almost immediately, “Not just any ordinary person. A creation of SMCreate Industries that is missing, this is hit news.”

Juri shoots Onew an annoyed face, “I have enough cases to handle, I’m not taking up that case-”

“There is a catch to it… SMCreate is willing to give 100 million dollars to whoever who finds their creations.”

Juri’s jaw drops at the mention of ‘100 million’, “Wait what did you just say? You’re not kidding aren’t you?”

“Nope,” He gives a little chuckle, “unless my condition says so.”

“Okay, I’ll solve this case as soon as possible.”

Shocked and surprised at her answer, Onew gives a questionable look. “You’re one strange person, at the mention of money you became another person! Are you sick or something?”

“I’ll bribe you with chicken?”

“Oh alright, I surrender.”

***

omg, the first chapter is up. yes. my writing sense is slowly coming back.
please pardon horrible english, been having a writer's block....
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. next one is coming in 1 hour's time.
i want to see the response first haha! :)
till later ~travellator~

photos are not mine, all credits to google and to whoever uploaded the photo. but the words were added by me.