THE MOMENT MY HEART CRUMBLED

It started with LOVE

While I was on my way I saw a cute little stall called
"Kiss the Radio" same title as EunTeuk's radio show.

I entered && saw a really cute couple shirt. It was blue and white. The lady at the store saw me admiring it and approached me ..
"Those shirts are our last ones. They come with charms that you and your namjachingu can wear."
I smiled at her && told her I'll take it. I got it wrapped pretty and left the store with a smile.

I reached our hotel and went straight to our room. I took a nap and woke up at 6pm. I looked at my phone and had 10 missed calls. I looked to see who it was but expecting Leeteuk but they were from Ryeowook and Sungmin.

I called Sungmin back but he didn't answer. I called Ryeowook after a while with a nervous heart. Ryeowook finally answered and before I could even say a word he shouted in a trembling voice ..

"Sister in Law, Teukie Hyung is at the hospital."
"mwo?!?! which hospital?"
"Paranghae Hospital, come quickly"

I wore my jacket and took my purse quickly and rode Appa's car. Thankfully there was no traffic. I parked the car as quick as I can and rushed to the registers nurse. I ask for Patient Park Jungsu and she responded the room 0130. I rushed there nervously. I predicted I was going to fall on my knees but told myself to continued running just telling myself to keep going. Tears fell easily one dropped as I stepped hurriedly.

Finally I reached the room. I sighted before I entered. I carefully opened the door and saw all of them there except for Leeteuk and Kyuhyun.

My tears fell like raindrops from a storm. I saw the bed Leeteuk was on. He was unconscious and had dextrose on and had allot of bruises. I helplessly looked at him and Eunhyuk started to mumble ..

"Eeteuk hyung got into a car accident. He drove Kyuhyun to his forecast and he was on his way to a shop but then a bus hit him hard."

My tears fell more and just hugged him. The members left and I was alone with him. I sat next to him and leaned my head carefully to him. I cried all night and called my Umma.

She wanted to go visit but she was on the way to Busan to visit some chingus of hers. I felt my Umma's pain for me as she comforted me. She reached her destination and we decided to hung up.

As the call ended I found myself alone with Leeteuk. My heart ached so much it wanted to burst and stop beating. I wanted to give up but I wanted to be there next to Leeteuk when he wakes up. I was so lonely so I can't help myself to talk to him. I murmured in pain ..

"Jagiya, Wake Up ~ you're strong aren't you? You'll wake up right? we'll wear couple t-shirts and talk allot after this right? Jagiya ~ you know I love you, right? Jagiya .."

before I could even say one more sentence my tears fell willingly and they didn't want to stop. I didn't know what to do, I was hopeless and puzzled. I lost my mind and just went with what I'm with.

 

 

 

Was it predictable? Comment Your Thoughts ~ :)