It's Over .. ?

It started with LOVE

I went outside the room and called my Eomma. After a few rings she picked up.

"Oh~ daughter-shi~"
"Eomma." I said sobbing.
"Waeyo? Is he okay?"
"Ye. I'm just worried."
"Omo ~ It's okay, Leeteuk will wake up for you. Aigoo ~ child be strong."
"Ye Eomma."
"Okay I'll hang up now Your Appa is home already"
"Ye Eomma. Saranghae."

I flipped my phone and sat at the stairs. I looked down the glass view from the 29th floor and sighted. Suddenly someone sat next to me. It was a really pretty girl but smaller than me. She smiled at me and said ..

"Aigoo ~ If only I didn't love Leeteuk this much."
"Omo~ unnie who are you?"
"really kid? you don't know me?"
"No~ you all look the same."
"I'm Kim Taeyeon. You must be the new caretaker."

I looked at her amazed how pretty she is. I was also puzzled why she thought I was a caretaker.

"You .. you're really stupid aren't you?"

she said arrogantly. I sighted with a light expression and she smirked

"I'm Leeteuk's girlfriend."

My heart dropped and my breathing stopped. I tamed my tears not to fall and managed to keep my checks dry. I just smiled at her and said as I walked away

"No. My sister is a patient here."

She laughed and left without anymore words.

I went to my car and drove back to the hotel.

Run to the balcony where I and Leeteuk met. I stood for a few seconds but my knees weakened and fell in the floor. My tears kept falling and I started to sob. After a few minutes I ran out of tears

. I looked up to the sky and saw Leeteuk's pretty face. I sat there with a blank mind and fell asleep.

I woke up and the sky was dark it must be night and raindrops suddenly fell. A huge bang of thunder startled me and I was about to open the door to the balcony's exit but found it locked. I cried for help and after I was soaky wet somebody opened the door. I ran to the exit and went to our room.

I found it locked too and a note under the mats that said.

Daughter-shi,
in case you came back to our room you have the keys right? Me and your Appa went to Myundeong and will stay for some days. I didn’t want to disturb you. Keep safe.


I folded the letter and searched my pockets for the keys and I remembered they were in my bag that I left in Leeteuk's room. I didn't mind if I was wet I just drove fast to the hospital.

I rode the elevator and saw my reflection in the steel. I was soaking wet and my hair was messed up. But I couldn't care less.

I was in front of Leeteuk's room. He's probably there by now so I should be fast. I took a deep breath and opened the door. They all stopped talking and looked at me as water dripped out of me. They were all quiet and I went inside and took my bag.

I was about to exit  until Taeyeon spoke and said

"Omo~ where do you think you’re going with that bag?"

I sighted and turned to her

"It's mine. Do you want to take it too?"

she smirked and said

"Pshh. Why would I want that?! I thought your Unnie was on the other side of the room?"

I just closed my eyes. Turned my back on her, took a step and looked at Leeteuk who was lying on the bed.


I took a step closer to him and took out the necklace he gave me and dropped it to his bed. Taeyeon shouted again

"Yaaa~ what do you think you’re doing?! are you crazy?!"

She turned to Leeteuk and said

"Omo~ Jagiya kenchana?"

I looked at both of them and my tears fell with the water dripping from my clothes.

Kyuhyun who was next to the door pulled my arms, covered my eyes and pushed me out of the room and murmured

"Mianhe Noona." he hugged me and he went back to the room.

Before I could blink my eyes I was already outside. I ran down to my car and cried the night away. I drove to our dorm and I opened my bag and got the keys to our hotel room door.

I rushed to take a shower and wore my shorts and an oversized shirt. I the TV and watch some K-Dramas. I put out my nerd glasses and after a little while the incident replayed in my head. I cried all night and 4am I was still awake eating till I bursted.


My heart was really hurt and I was so stressed. I had to forget it. Days passed and I had no contact with them anymore. After a few months the pain still remained in my heart.

I really loved Leeteuk more than anything. He was the sweetest, gentle and understanding guy I've met.

 

 

So Yeah .. Please comment below ~ and wait for the next chapter .. if there is?