A First Date to Remember

It started with LOVE

I stood up and pulled his hand cheerfully. He stood up and held my hand tight. We ran away from the balcony and took careful steps in the hallway.

I felt his hand pull me out of the direction where we were going so I just went with him. We ended up in room "1315" and he pulled out his key card and opened the door.

He pulled me inside and asked me to sit in his bed. I waited patiently and after a while he went out from  a cabinet door.  He was wearing new clothes. Brown knitted jacket and loose pants. He turned and smiled.

"What do you think?"
I smiled and replied as I stood up..
"We'll Oppa is very good looking. Are we playing dress up, Oppa?"
He smirked and said ..
"Well if we want to wander in the city of Korea we might as well have disguises don't you think?"

I wandered around his room and found an accessory box. I took a bonnet and big shades and went to him. I carefully slid the bonnet in his royal hair and made him wear the shades.

I acted sad and He looked at me.

"Why are you sad? Do I look bad?"
I sighted and shook my head and said as I circled around him.
"It's really difficult to hide your pretty face, Oppa"

He laughed his special laugh and pinched my face. He said with an eye smile ..

"We haven't left the hotel 'yet and you're making me laugh already."

He picked up his bag and grabbed my hand. He locked the door cautiously and we left the room.

As the door closes He asked ..

"So where shall we dress you up?"
I shook my head and told him
"I don't need to hide myself anymore, I'm not a celebrity Elf will go hunting for."

He sighted and let go of my hand. He walked away slowly as if he wanted me to catch him.

I sighted and let him take a few steps. I yelled out ..

"Stop there Oppa, there’s my room there."
He looked at me with a grunt and I came to him.

He entered comfortably and easily found my closet. I walked behind him as he examined my clothes. He picked up a pink knitted sweater and a short skirt and put out leggings.

I was shocked 'cause he had great fashion sense. I entered the bathroom and wore the clothes he picked out for me.

I opened the door and found him looking through a notebook and realized it was my sketch book. It was full of him so I felt embarrassed so I snatched it away from him.

He smiled and showed his cute gums
"So you'll marry me anytime and anywhere?"
"Aniyo."

He sighted again and said..
"Ah. Now I know how hard it is to hide pretty faces."
My eyes widen and my whole face blushed. He pointed out some gloves and bonnet and shades arranged and I wore them.

As I turned my back to wear the gloves; he slid something in my neck and it was a silver necklace. He bent down to the level of my ears as he whispered.

"Now You'll know why they call me angel without wings. I have no wings 'cause they flew to you."

I smiled and hugged him hard as he hugged back.

"So, shall we go out now?" he asked.

I nodded my head with excitement and held his hands as we left. He locked the door for me and left the hotel. We walked to the parking lot and he pressed his car remote and a shiny white car flashed.

He opened the door for me so I entered carefully. Before I could even release my breath he entered too.

Without any words he drove me to a park. We left the car and people started pointing. Maybe they recognized him? I moved closer to him and he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed my body firm to his.

We sat on a park bench and he started to lay down making my legs his pillow. He turned sideward’s towards me and held my hand as he closed his eyes. He quietly spoke ..

"You know, they are starting to recognize me."
"Oppa, what should we do?"
"Let me sleep in you. They won't expect me to do this."
I just nodded my head and went on. After a while I called his name twice and realized he caught sleep.

I just embraced the moment and started touching his hair. I didn't get bored because I started day dreaming.

His eyes opened after a while and asked me to lower my head so he can whisper something to me.

As I bent my head towards him. He pecked my lips and laughed. I gently hit him and he just laughed his special laugh again.

He stood up and grabbed my hand. He moved his body very close to mine as we strolled in the park. We started talking and our conversations got deeper. He saw some street vendors and he bought cotton candy.

We went to the bench again only now we were both sitting. He fed me and I fed him back. We both laughed with joy then suddenly people came towards us.

Fans started screaming.

"LEETEUK OPPA!" "LEETEUK OPPA! IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!?!"

it was crazy and maybe he realized I was afraid. We bowed to everyone and ran away. Cameras started flashing all over and screaming fans ran towards us.

We hurriedly entered the car and he drove away. 

 

 

please continue to read my fanfic and comment bellow. =) I wish to have inspirations to continue writting.