Our first date in Our Second Chapter

It started with LOVE

I went down and felt sand on my feet and smelt the air. We were at the beach near Myundeong. Leeteuk went in my back and said "Surprise." I faced and him and smiled.

"Fine. Apology accepted."

I helped them set the tents and set out tables. With everyone working together we finished packing. Each 2 persons have to share one tent. I with Leeteuk, Donghae with Eunhyuk and Ryeowook with Yesung.

Ryeowook handed me the bag he gave me before and said

"Nari Noona picked this for you."

I smiled at him and said

"Kumawo Oppa."

I put my bag at the tent and sat down. Suddenly Leeteuk surprised me from my back so I had to go out and catch him.

He ran to the beach and I was lured. He hugged my waist and carried me to ocean. He splattered water on me so I went somewhere deep.

He suddenly disappeared and I searched for him. But then something pulled my waist down. I opened my eyes and saw him. We went back up to breath air and went back down. Until I felt his hand push my head towards his and he kissed me. He pushed his body towards mine and kept kissing me. We went back up and he still didn't stop kissing me. His hand lingered in my hair and kept pushing his body to mine.

Finally something splashed us and it was Yesung.

"Hyung."

he said tapping Leeteuk’s shoulder. Leeteuk let go of me and smiled at Yesung. I splashed Yesung with water and we three had a water fight.

Donghae was topless and was burying Eunhyuk. Ryeowook was taking pictures and asked us to come and eat. Yesung went first because he didn't want Ryeowook waiting.

Leeteuk grabbed my shoulders and we went to Ryeowook. Obviously Ryeowook prepared something good. We had to eat near the beach 'cause Eunhyuk was still buried. We sat near the ocean and started talking. They really had funny conversations like you see on their shows.

While the members were swimming I went inside our tent and called my mom. I told her I was at the beach for some days and then she had to go.

I felt bored so I opened my sketchpad and started to doodle. I was inspired at that time so I had full of Ideas.

Suddenly Leeteuk went inside and asked me to go with him. I didn't want to but he pouted so cute I wasn't able to resist.

We sat near the ocean as waves reached our toes and watched the beautiful sunset the skies gave us. I tilt my head into his shoulders as he put his arms around me. Then he said ..

"Jagiya~ it's pretty isn't it?"
"mm~"
"You're the first girl I ever watched the sunset with. Before I stared at it alone and wondered .. Will I ever have a girl that will watch the sunset with me? And now my question is beautifully~"

I smiled as a tear fell into my cheeks. He sang me a song I wasn't familiar with and held me tighter. His hands drew my arms and he kept on singing. Without me realizing I fell asleep into his arms.

 

 

Just tell me if it's getting boring ~ I just don't wanna end it yet. -_-""