We Got Married ... ?!

It started with LOVE

 

I went to my parents house the next morning. I needed their comfort. But sadly they told me to go with Leeteuk and forgive him.

That Sunday I went back to Seoul and attended some classes. Due to activities SMent sent my school a letter to allow me in special school that idols do.

For two straight weeks I attended school. The teacher told me to do a special project and attend a seminar at our school auditorium and look at a professional attire.

On that day I pretty myself up. Still, I didn't put much make-up. I just wore a dress and a trench coat.

I drove to our school and saw a few cars there. The auditorium was quiet and as I opened the doors the lights were closed.

I was about to leave with too much fright until a spotlight lit up the stage. No one was there but someone was singing. Sorry Sorry Answer.

"michidorok neol wonhago issue yeah~
dan harudo neo eobsi an doeneun simjangi ttwineun geol"

The voice was so familiar I was sure it was Leeteuk. When the line Sorry Sorry came he showed himself and the lights of the auditorium were lit.

It was beautifully decorated. The song went deeper and he approached me. He held my hand and kissed them.

"Jagiya~ will you ever forgive me?"

I was so touched and my heart woke up. The coldness it had melted and realized I love Leeteuk more than everything.

He looked at me deeply into my eyes as I nod. His smile got big and he kissed my lips.

Then is suddenly rained white sore petals that filled the auditorium.

He did a magic trick and said ..

"Ohh. What's this?"

I looked at it and my eyes grew bigger when I saw it was a ring.

He knelt down and asked..

"Jagiya, shall we fly together forever? Be mine forever."

My eyes got teary and my smile became big.

"Forever and Always."

I replied him. He stood up and put the ring in my finger.

He kissed my lips again. He hugged me and said

 "Nothing can take us apart."

After a while the members came out from nowhere. We partied all night and went home together.

 

 

 

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT. :) STILL WANT MORE? I NEED INSPIRATIONS SO YEAH. COMMENT BELLOW ~~ THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE ENDING BUT I'M STILL THINGKING FOR EXTENSIONS ~~

 

THANKS. <3333