I Found My Heart's Missing Piece

It started with LOVE

There I was as I embraced the cool wind Seoul gave me. I passed by Han River and easily reached the Hotel we are staying in. "Sapphire Blue" Hotel.

I parked my bike in the ranks and entered the door. I went to the 10th floor and saw many noisy Koreans. They were talking too fast so I could not quite understand them.

They were on my direction, rushing as if they were out to get me. I pushed myself to the wall and as they passed I felt an aura. 'Cause it happened too fast, I did not give any importance to it.

I was about to enter our room until I saw a dim of light a few doors away from ours. I carefully tilt my head and examined it. I took a few steps to come close to it and then I felt the wind.

I opened the door slowly and the light grew bigger and filled my eyes. It was a balcony filled with little plants. It had a view of the Han River and the large building out looking.

I smiled as I felt the cool breeze linger in my cheeks. I sat next to a plant and took off my backpack. This place was the perfect to study in. I was about to take out my books when I heard something grumble.

I saw a pale man with long legs and had orangey brown hair. I was shocked 'cause he really looked familiar. Basically, in this city everyone looked the same.

I smiled at him and greeted him. His face was cold and pale. Before I could even ask why; his husky voice said  ...

"So you plan on following me the whole day"

I was shocked and got irritated. He was very arrogant. Holding my temper. I just stood up and as I exited I said

" Oh. I-i'm sorry. I didn't know you were here. I'll just leave you alone then."

From the country I grew up people were very nice. Since I’m still adapting Korea’s culture, I got hurt 'cause my day wasn't that good and I was welcomed with those shocking arrogant words. My tears were about to fall as I took a step.

Then he pushed the door with his long arms and it blocked my way. As the door slammed my tear fell. I looked at him and he reached for my hand pulling me down next to him.

Without any more words, I just sat there with him as he looked at the view. Then I realized he was still holding my hand. I got bored and just said.

" Oppa, wae? I thought you want to be alone but why did you pull me next to you?"

He laughed. A laugh that was peculiar 'yet familiar. I stared at him looking puzzled and he said

" You're not raised in Korea are you? You have a cute accent."

He kept his smile as he looked away from me. I just sat there like a child waiting for her mother to pick her up and waited for him to talk again. It took too long and my mind came to think.

His voice was very familiar and the weird laugh. Time kept running as I thought of who or where I heard it from. Then ..

" Excuse me but, are you by any chance Super Junior's Leeteuk Oppa?" I foolishly asked. My heart beated fast and I waited for him to answer.

He grunted and gave no more words. So it isn't him?

"Oh, mianhe ~ It's just that you all look the same. I thought I'll know Leeteuk Oppa when I see him but maybe I'm wrong."

he held my hand firmly and sighted his words.

"Aniyo, you do know your Leeteuk Oppa when you see him."
as he faced to me with a smile.

My eyes widen and just said ..

"Really?!” and after half a second he nodded lightly.

I was shocked and too happy I wasn't able to control my fan girl heart.

I hugged him tight and My tears slowly fell in his back. I was surprised when I felt him hug back.

As I hugged him I closed my eyes and hoped it wasn't a dream. Of course I had to let go. So I started to talk to him.

"But Oppa, wae are you here?"
"I hid myself. I'm in real stress so I hid from manager noonas for a while."
"Oh wae Oppa? Oppa. I will make Oppa get out from stress then"

Since he hugged me back a while ago I felt we were really close chingus. I had to make it last, I didn't care if it was a dream or not. I just enjoyed that moment with him.

 

Sorry if it's a bad start ~ >.< Please do comment below so I'll know ~ This was full so I'm having a hard time cutting it. See you in the next chapter ~