GAME OVER.

It started with LOVE

I wasn't able to control my heart. I rushed into SNSD's room and found Taeyeon laughing and Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri scolding her.

I went close to her. She just looked at me with a smirk and murmured "How pathetic."

My tears kept rolling. My heart got weak. I said without thinking..

"You win. I'm done with the game you're so good at. You can have him. I don't have the looks and the charms that you have. Stop playing 'cause your opponent is weak."

She said in a frustrated look..


"Who ever told you he was yours?!"

And slapped my face. My heart was very weak then. I was about to kneel in front of her but then ..

Leeteuk hugged me and dragged me to a balcony. He was crying so hard. He hugged me tight and our eyes kept flowing tears.

He whispered in my ears..

"Jagiya~ how could you give me up like that? Do you want me to be gone? Jagiya how could you? Don't you trust my love for you? Jagiya are you letting go of me?"

I was touched with his words but I was still hurt.

"But y-you kissed her."

He looked at me and said..

"Jagiya I could never kiss her. She kissed me, I didn't kiss back. My heart only looks at you. You know that."

My heart couldn't take it anymore. I packed my bags and bought a ticket to Korea on the spot.

 

 

SO YEAH. SHOULD I END IT LIKE THIS? GUYS. TELL ME, TELL ME TE-TE-TE-TE-TETELL ME ~ COMMENT PWSSS. ^WWW^ I'll post the rest after a while ~ just wanna hear what you guys think ~