Are You Falling for Her?

It started with LOVE

We finally arrived in Tokyo. We set our stuff in the hotel we stayed in.

Heechul, Leeteuk, Shindong, Me and Nari Unnie shared the room.

After our items were set we went to the dome they were performing in. They had a rehearsal for hours.

Everything was set. After Leeteuk was done with practice I held a towel and a bottle of water for him.

He was on his way to me but the Taeyeon said ..

"OPPA was really good. I watched you the whole time. Watch me okay?"

And left to continue their practice. Leeteuk then went to me again. I was pissed so I threw him the towel.

He just smiled and asked for the water. I was opening it and he had a smile on his face.

I took revenge and drank the water and left. He went after me and asked me what's the matter.

I didn't answer and just gave him the water. They were called to do rehearsals again.

The hotel invited the artist to lunch. we had separate tables from them so I sat with the makeup artist Unnies that fixed me and Leeteuk before.

I was watching them the whole time and when he was almost done Taeyeon sat next to him with an ice cream in her hand. He fed Leeteuk.

I couldn't watch anymore so I excused myself and went to the dorm early.

At 5pm they were allowed to go in their rooms. The others choose to just rest in the lobe.

Leeteuk went in the room and found me in a table using the laptop. He hugged me from the back and asked.

"Jagiya~ why are you acting like this?"

I stared at him and didn't say a word. He pulled my chair facing him. I answered.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? Did you forget that you have a girlfriend? Did you forget you're not allowed to look at other girls anymore? Am I not important to you?"

I said with tears rolling in my cheeks. He stared at me with teary eyes. My tears dropped more and he hugged me. He whispered..

"Omo~ I'm sorry Jagiya. I hurt you again did I? I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

My tears still fell as he hugged me. We talked things out and we fixed things.

We went to the dome together. He had his makeup and clothes done. 

 

 

PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS. I EXTENDED IT A BIT FOR MY READERS. ^WW^ PLEASE DO COMMENT ~ THERES SOMETHING SHOCKING IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS THO ~