The ELFs who knew ~

It started with LOVE

 I sat at the chair comfortably and sat next to him resting my arms to his bed. We talked all day until my phone rang. I asked for him to wait for a little while as I went down on the hospitals lobby. There they were. I led them to Leeteuk's room and surprise. Leeteuk got shocked and said ..

"Omo ~ I smell ELFs."

the eldest girl said ..

"Omo ~ Oppa are you okay?"
"Yee ~ That Noona is taking care of me well." he said with a smile.

The smallest faced to me and said


"Unnie, mianhe but who are you?"

Leeteuk laughed and said ..

"You three keep a secret, okay? Keep it for Oppa okay?"

The three girls nodded enthusiastically and Leeteuk said ..

"THAT NOONA IS MY SOON TO BE WIFE."

the girls got so shocked and almost fainted. they all shouted "Mwo?!?!?!?!" the tallest one said in aegyo ..

"Oppa, wae?! You said you'll marry an Elf." then Leeteuk smiled "That noona is an ELF before she became my Yeogachingu."

The 3 little ELFs promised to keep the secret. It was getting late so they had to go. I took a picture of them and they left with joy.

I offered to drive them at their houses so we got stuck together. We were near their house but then  The middle one asked ..

"Unnie will take care of Leeteuk Oppa right?"


"Yes. 'til my last breath."

They smiled at me and we reached their front house. They went out one by one and I also rang the doorbell for them. They hugged me tight and thanked me as they went home.

I was so happy that time my heart was floating. I went back to the hospital and found Leeteuk with his manager who was about to leave. He greeted me with  a smile and left.

As I entered the room Leeteuk said while laughing ..

"Omo ~ you're the sweetest person I know. How did you choose them?"


"While I was at the grocery I overheard them sharing money just to buy you a gift and send it at SMent. So I had to bring them."


"Aigoo ~ fans do the coolest things. The same thing you did. You're jjang, Jagiya."

and ended up with a smile.
 

 

To my new readers Annyeong ~ ^ww^ I hope many could read this too ~ Comment more okay? =)))