Jagiya's Apology

It started with LOVE

Outside the hallway before I could even enter our room my tears fell. I opened the door and found my Omma sleeping in the sofa.

I quietly entered my room and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and when I changed my clothes I saw the necklace Leeteuk Oppa gave me.

I took it off and started to cry. I guess it was for one day only. I went out and went to my room's window.
I cautiously put my head outside of the window.

The air was fresh and it was very quiet. As my head was outside I heard something coming from the other window.

It was Leeteuk and he was crying. I heard sobs and felt his stress. I felt very hurt and pain ate my heart. I thought of an idea but my mind was blank 'cause I was panicking.

Then I thought of calling him. I got my phone and counted one to three and rang his phone. I heard the sobbing stop and a big thump. He probably rushed to get his phone.

I felt him sit next to his window again and finally he picked up. I started the talk ..

"Yubuhseyo?"
"Oh ~ Waeyo?"
"Oppa, don't tell me you don't have time again."
"No, I have."
"O-Oppa ~"
"Waeyo?"
"..."
"Oh wae?"
"The thing that happened today? was it as chingus? did you really mean what you said when you gave me the necklace?"
"Ah~! Shikuro~!"
"..."
"Don't you trust Oppa? Can't you feel my love for you?"
"Geundae Oppa wae? wae me?"
"I don't know, It's your fault. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you."
"Aigoo ~ Oppa must be very tired. Oppa, sleep now okay? It's late."
"Arasseo."
"I'll hang up."
"Wait~!"
"Wae?"
"Saranghaeyo. Neommu Neommu Saranghaeyo.Okay?"
"Yee ~ I love you too"
"I'll hang up now. Annyeong."
"Annyeong"

I put my head out again and whispered
"Oppa, jeongmallo saranghaeyo."

Then I put my head back in. then a piece of paper flew into my room. It had a message in it so I carefully opened it.

Yeogachingu ya ~
always trust Oppa, okay? I really love you, deep in my sapphire blue heart. Be strong with me okay? Oppa will take care of you and won't let you get hurt anymore. Ye, yeojachingu. I want to call you Jagiya from now on. Call me jagiya too okay? No more Oppa.

Annyeong ~!
- 사랑해~! ^^

Ps. I'll tell Lee Soo Man Saesangnim tomorrow ..

I pressed it in my heart and I was very happy. My soul has woken up and I feel inspired and light spirited. I folded it back to its old form.

I put it next to the necklace and kept it in a special box and hid it in my stuff.
 

 

Leave some comments, okay? =)) I'd like to know if anyone is reading them. See you next chapter! :)