Together with the 15 Kings

It started with LOVE

I saw allot of ELFs at the parking lot and after I parked my car they approached me and said shouting ..

"UNNIE~! WHO ARE YOU? IS LEETEUK OPPA OKAY?!"

I opened the door as I took a deep breath and answered as I bowed to them.

"Mianhe. I'll tweet you later. I'm in a hurry. But please pray for him."

They all shouted and a reporter asked me.

"They said you were here every day and would stay for the whole day at Leeteuk's room. Noona who are you?"

I bowed to him and ran away saying sorry. I entered the hospital and went running but then suddenly something caught me.

He hugged me as I was running and his arms were tight on my hips then I saw Eunhyuk. I smiled and he let go.

"Noona, why in such hurry?"
"Oh. Elfs are following me."

He stared at me and said "Is that so? Omo." and pulled my arms as we ran away from the fans until the hospital guards caught them.

the fans saw Eunhyuk holding may hand and they shouted

"OPPA?! WHATS THAT?!?!!?!"

We stopped and he shouted back

"LEETEUK HYUNG WILL SCOLD ME IF I DON'T PROTECT HER. MIANHE ELFs~!"

he bowed and grabbed my hand and we ran again.

Outside the room we saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Then coming from the elevator were Donghae, Ryeowook, Siwon and Yesung. Shindong, Heechul and Nari were already inside so we entered the room together.

The room was filled and we gathered around Leeteuk and somebody was knocking. Donghae opened the door and there stood KiBum.

It was my first time to see him and he was really pretty. KiBum smiled and asked "Is there room for one more?"

Donghae rushed to him and hugged him tight and Ryeowook replied "Of course KiBum hyung. Forever 13." Heechul who was beside me hesitatedly said "Let's just get this over with."

Siwon started a little prayer and stayed in the room. The nurses were there to get Leeteuk to the operation room then Leeteuk called me. I approached him worriedly and he smiled at me and said ..

"Jagiya, after this we will be able to walk on parks again. Wait for me okay?"


"Jagiya. I'll wait for you till my last breath." with my tears nearly falling he said.

"Saranghae."


and leaned towards me and pecked my lips.


"Be strong Jagiya."


I said while my tears fell. The nurses took him away and my feet were attracted to him and took a step after him until I felt someone grab my hood from behind and hugged me. I was shocked when I saw It was Heechul.

He whispered to me .. "Kenchana sister in law. Hyung will be okay. He's strong." After he took a breath and ended his sentence my tears fell and hugged Heechul back. Nari Unnie went behind me and patted my back. The 8 other members made a group hug with us and I heard Donghae and Ryeowook sobbing.

After that we got divided and the gloomy atmosphere went away. I was with Nari sitting in the sofa drinking tea and KiBum sat next to me and Nari excused herself. KiBum asked while staring at the floor ..

"So, you must be our new sister in law?"


"Ahhh. ye?"


"Do you know me?"


"Ofc Oppa. I'm an Elf who would forget our best actor in the group right?"


"Keke~ so, ELFs call me that? I thought they don't know me anymore."


"Oppa~ don't you know? ELFS PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE. we will never forget the 15 of you."


"Is that so? I really miss these hyungs."


"Oppa, good thing you're here?"


"Ofc, I wouldn't miss seeing Leeteuk Hyung and wait for him."

I smiled and something broke our conversation. It was Heechul's laptop. They had a video chat from Hangeng, Henry and Zhoumi. We went closer and then Kyu said "Mi~~ I miss you. Kyaaa~" Sungmin stabbed Kyuhyun lightly and said "Kyuhyun-ah! Gumanhae~!" and grabbed Kyuhyun.

My focus went back to the screen and Henry asked ..


"So hyungs, where are our sister in laws?"
The boys made room for us and Nari enough to see us in the cam. Then Nari said

"Oh-Henry-shi~! how are you?"


"I'm fine. We're fine. We wish we were there for Leeteuk hyung though."


"It's okay. Your new sister in law will tell Leeteuk you asked for him."


"But sister in law, where is she?"

I bowed to them and said

"Henry Oppa Annyeonghaseyo."

then Hangeng and Zhoumi went to the screen to and looked at me. Then KiBum said "Pretty eh Henry-shi?"

The three said

"Yee~ wah~ So Pretty~" Ryeowook sat beside me and said

"Yaa~ She's Leeteuk Hyung's"

and the three smiled. I excused myself to go out for a while and they continued talking.

 

 

Sorry if this is too boring ~ OTL, check the next chapter and comment.