DISBANDMENT?! (FINAL CHAPTER)

It started with LOVE

 

One day Leeteuk came into my dorm crying. He sat in the sofa and rested his back. I sat next to him asking why he is crying.

He was about to respond but the HyunAh came to us.
"Appa~~~~"

Leeteuk stopped crying and picked HyunAh up. Then he started to talk.

"I spoke with Lee Soo Man Saesangnim regarding us. I told him to reveal us in the media but .."

He ended his words and he started crying again. HyunAh hugged her tight and wiped his tears.

"Appa~~ don't cry."

Leeteuk hugged her tight and said..

"If we reveal it to the public. Super Junior will disband."

I was in shock and hugged him. I knew he was having a hard time. He used to complain how sick he was hiding us from the public.

Months passed and they had their comeback. At their first comeback stage in music core they announced the group that ranked first in that week.

Super Junior won. When Leeteuk was about to have a speech Heechul took the mike from Leeteuk and said ..

"Thank you for the support you gave us. But Leeteuk Hyung will announce something today."

The members held hands and some were even crying. They were all whispering

"Don't worry hyung. It's okay."

Leeteuk began to speak and said..

"ELFs, I would like you to know that ...."

The hundreds of fans were screaming and the others were crying.

"that.. I am already married and have one child."

I was next to the cameraman with HyunAh holding my hand. Then she shouted "Apa~~~~~" and ran to Leeteuk. I wanted to catch her but I just let her to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk picked her up and carried her. ELFs were screaming until the members were crying. ELFs stated to shout..

"Kenchanayo Saranghaeyo Park Jung Soo"

Then he added ..

"I'm sorry if we didn't tell you earlier. We were afraid of disbandment."

And left the stage with the members. They all supported Leeteuk who started crying. My tears started to fall too until Ryeowook and Donghae saw me and hugged me.

We all went to the dorms without having a word with Lee Soo Man. HyunAh and Leeteuk slept in my dorm that night.


The next morning they all received a call from Lee Soo Man. They all got dressed and went to SMbldg together in one van.

On our way there was heavy traffic. A few blocks away we saw a lot of people wearing Sapphire Blue t-shirts. In front were the group members of DBSK, SHINee, f(x), SNSD, TRAX and SMent staffs.

We went inside the building as we greeted them. There were more than hundreds of people outside.

We went to the balcony seeing the hundreds of people. We spotted Lee Soo Man and he had a blank expression.

He announced ..

"The group Super Junior from 13 to 12  to 10 and now 13 again. You are the strongest boygroup standing. From the success of U to Sorry Sorry, Bonamana and the 5th and 6th album. You have been travelling far. You all aged with your fans and this company."

He suddenly stopped and went closer to us. He picked up HyunAh and smiled.

"This beautiful girl should be the luck of our 7th album. No disbandment shall be held. Not until SMent goes down."

The members and I started to cry. They announced it to the hundred if people downstairs and they all jumped with joy.

Years later we were filled with articles and got married in public. HyunAh grew up well and SJ were very successful not only in Asia but also the world.

We lived a very happy life and we became stronger than ever. I stood behind SJ's back.

Leeteuk, I and HyunAh lived in our own house.

HyunAh turned 10 years old and started to take interest in the music industry and trained in SMent.

We were a happy family and we loved each other no matter what we had each other’s back.

 

 

SO THERE WE GO. TwwwT it's the end alr ~ OMG can't believe it's the end alr ~ Still, I won't mark it complete yet. =) I still want to ask you .. You guys want more?

 

This has been your author, TRUEBLUELF. <333