Jagiya Gets Worried

It started with LOVE

Classes seemed forever so since I'm already here why not do my best? The bell rang and it was time for lunch. I went to the cafeteria and bought food and went out. I sat in a park bench where there were students under trees studying.

I was about to take a bite of my sandwich until a man approached me and sat next to me. I was very scared while he was looking directly at me. I looked at him back and trying to identify who he is.

I was about to leave but then the man laughed, a special laugh, or better 'yet Leeteuk's laugh. He smirked and said ..

"I scared you didn't I?"
"You almost killed me, Oppa."
"Well you too, you weren't answering my calls. I got worried so I went here."
"Aigooo ~ Mianhe Oppa. You did a good job hiding your pretty face by the way."

He laughed his special laugh again and pulled his face next to mine and kissed my cheeks again. As he stood up he said ..

"Now that I know you're safe, I should leave now."
"Take care, Jagiya."
"Omo ~ jagiya, I miss you already."

he said in a sad face as he walked away. I was alone and started to realize, the girls near me were staring at me. I just ignored them and went to my class.

Classes were finally done so I went to the gates and walked all the way to the bus stop. I got my phone in my pocket and found no missed calls.

I missed Leeteuk's sweet voice so I called him. After two rings he answered ..

"Yubuhseyo?"
"Jagiyaaaa~!!"
"Oh, jagiya I just finished classes."
"Oh is that so? Take Care"
"ne ~~"
"I'm at mbc right now I'll see you later okay?"
"Ye, take care jagiya."
"I'll hang up. Saranghae"
"nna ddo"

I smiled even if the call ended. His saranghae was so cool to my ears it sounded like a sweet melody. 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if this part is boring ~ See the next chapter ~ Expect the un-expected ~ PLEASE DO COMMENT.