It was a Show that broke my Heart. (The Kiss from another Girl's lips)

It started with LOVE

The show was about to start so we parted.

He pecked my lips and told me.


"I dedicate this all to you Jagiya."

I went in the side of the stage and had a great view. The dome was filled with people but mostly sapphire blue lightsticks.

The show was amazing and great. All idols did a great job. At the last part they were allowed to play around.

Leeteuk went into our side of the stage. The ELFs behind me were screaming.

He was so close but suddenly Taeyeon appeared and kissed Leeteuk's lips. The big screen caught it and the fans screamed in sadness.

My heart cracked just like that. It felt like the world ending. Tears went out like a storm. Seeing that with my own two eyes was very hurtful. No words can explain my pain.

Then Eunhyuk shouted

"Hyung~~!!!"

Their lips parted and my tears kept on falling. Taeyeon looked at me with her fierce eyes.

Heechul ran to us and gave Leeteuk a death glare. He went to me covering my face with a towel and brought me backstage.

He let me sit there and he continued the show. My mind was gone. I thought of nothing. Their kiss just flashed back.

I went back to the hotel with my tears still falling. Without me realizing the show already ended.

The SJ members except Leeteuk rushed to our room and found me sitting there. They kept on comforting me. I sat there with a blank expression with tears flowing.

 

 

 

CREDITS TO sjlovesjworld  for giving me an idea. <33 PLEASE COMMENT BELLOW GUYS! BEGS.