It Started Again with LOVE.

It started with LOVE

THIS IS Y .. -_-""

After a few months ..

It was summer and it was very hot. My Eomma and Appa that month stayed in Apugjeong because my Appa's company transferred him there.

I had to stay at Seoul 'cause of school but they went home every special occasion and a few weekends. It was our summer vacation so I was home at that time.

I was in a t-shirt and shorts some inches above my knee. I didn't like wearing those shorts but I couldn't handle the heat. I opened my closet and saw a box. I opened it and saw the couple shirts I bought before.

I was remising the past until the doorbell rang. I expected some chingus so I put the box at the living room's table and opened the door.

With a very happy expression I opened the door. I was about to say  "Annyeonghaseyo." until I saw him. It was Leeteuk but not the Leeteuk remembered in the hospital. He got better and his scars disappeared.

I was speechless but forced my lips to move. "Oh. Leeteuk-shi, I'm sorry but isn't your room there?" I said pointing out the next room.

He pushed me backward and slammed the door. My back bent into the walls and I shyly said "Mwo?" He looked deeply in my eyes and said "Jagiya. do you still love me?"

I fought his hands to let go of my shoulder but he was too strong.

Before I could even say a word he pushed his lips towards mine.

I pushed lightly his shoulder away but he wouldn't budge.

He kissed my lips passionately and pushed my hips towards his.

I felt my heart beating for him so I gave in and kissed him back.

I embraced him back and his hand was lingering in my hair.

He pushed me to the sofa without stopping the kissing and he made me sit.

I felt his hand push through my thighs as he pushed me to lie down. He stopped for a while and looked at me.

"jagiya I’m sorry"

he warned me. I smiled at him and he continued to kiss me.

I felt his hands walk through my waist. He reached my shorts and pulled them towards him. I felt him kiss very hard. I wasn't used to this. I moaned a little and he laughed.

He kissed my neck passionately and his hands went under my shirt and drew my back.

I found my hands pulling his shirt down. He let go of my back and pushed my thighs and removed my shorts.

He let me remove his and our waist were glued together. I was shy but he whispered "Kenchana Jagiya." His hands were in my back and he pushed me towards him harder.

His hands tickled my back but I didn't mind.

He was also a man so he couldn't resist it. He kissed me and shyly removed my shirt.

He embraced my hips and glued them to his. With his hands embraced to my hips he stood up.

He still didn't stop kissing my lips. He pushed me to my room as he kissed me.


He pushed me to my bed and removed his shirt. He laid down next to me and kissed me.

His legs wrapped to mine and our hips were still glued together.  His hands were lingering to my tummy and went up. He massaged me in the front and continued kissing me.

He pushed my body towards his closely and kissed my lips. Sparks filled the room as he kissed me.

Finally he got tired and covered our bodies with the blanket in my bed. We stopped from there satisfied. I was relieved he didn’t go too far showing he respects me enough.

He touched my face and smiled. He said "You okay?" I smiled at him and he hugged me tight.

 

 

CREDITS TO MY ELFCHINGU ~  SORRY IF IT'S TOO MUCH. >:DD COMMENT BELOWW ~