We As A Couple

It started with LOVE

I went out of our room and carefully closed the door and locked it. Since I was too early I decided to go visit Leeteuk. I tiptoed in their room and found it locked. I called Eunhyuk and asked if they were awake and to open the door for me. After I hang up the door opened and greeted everyone good morning.

I only saw Donghae stretching, Eunhyuk sitting in the sofa and Ryeowook having breakfast. Then Donghae asked ..

"Sister in law, have you eaten?"
"Yes. I was just on my way to school .. Where's Our Leeteuk?"
"Still on his room. It took all nine of us to wake him up but we failed."
"Aigoo ~ he must be tired."
"Yeah. I heard him cry all night."
"Aigoo. Can I check on him?"
"Yes please, sister in law."

so I went to his room and found him sleeping with no shirt on. I went closer to his bed and sat near his pillow. I didn't want to touch him yet so I looked around and saw something in the table near his bed. It was a necklace same to mine, I picked it up and realized there was something embossed on it. I turned it and saw my name written on it. I smiled and that made my day happy.

Leeteuk turned and I placed the necklace back to its place. I bowed my head to him.  close enough to hear him breathing and I whispered ..

"Jagiya ~~ Wake Up ~~"

his eyes opened in a flash and he pecked my lips again. this oppa is really sneaky.

"Finally, you came. I was waiting for you all morning."

He stood up putting his shirt on and he was already wearing shoes. He got his car keys and pulled me to the kitchen.

"I'm going to drive you to school today."
"Aniyo ~ Have breakfast first or brush your teeth?"
"No need. Done it already. By the way, Donghae, thanks for the help."

He said while laughing his special laugh again. We greeted goodbye and went down. While walking on the hallway and elevator his hand were embraced tight in my shoulders.

We got into the car and he drove me to school. When we were near he said ..

"Good luck! Check your phone always okay? I'll call you."
"Yes father."
"Aniyo ~ It's jagiya."

Then we finally entered the school gate. I was about to go out of the car but then he pulled my hand and kissed my forehead ..
"See you later, Jagiya."
"Yes. Thanks for the ride. Saranghae"

and waved at him as I entered the university.