Silence had Something in it

It started with LOVE

I opened my eyes and the room was dark. I opened my phone and used it as a light. I found myself in a tent at 3am and Leeteuk was beside me sleeping.

I went outside and found no lights in our tents. I went back to the sea side and sat on a huge rock. I kept on staring at the moon and saw how beautiful it is.

After a while I felt something cover my shoulder. It was Yesung and brought a blanket and hot chocolate with me. He smiled at me and asked if he could sit with me. I moved making enough space for him to sit on. He started a conversation saying ..

"Why aren't you asleep?"


"Nothing. I was just attracted to the moon. How about you?"


"I just felt like it. I miss dangkomma."


"Omo~ why?"


"He was always there when I needed someone to talk to."


"Aigoo~ Oppa, I'm here, I'll listen."


"It's just that I feel very alone these days. Our jobs aren't as easy as you think. There is so much going on."


"Oppa~ there are allot of people you can be with. You have my number, call me anytime you want."


"Sure. Kumawo."

"You know sometimes I wanna tell ELFs but they might get worried too much."

"They sure will Oppa. 'Cause they love you, so much ~"

"I love them so much too, that's why I don't want them to worry."

"Don't worry Oppa ~ We're Always here for you"

He smiled and our conversations got deeper. I comforted him as hard as I could. Time flew when he finally asked me to go back to the tent.

We walked there and went to our tents. I opened the tent's zipper and found Leeteuk sleeping. I lied there next to him and slept the night away.

I remembered having a bad dream and without knowing I called out

"Jagiyaaa~"

I felt Leeteuk turn to me. He turned to me and found out I was sleeping. He kissed my forehead and his fingers lingered in my cheeks and whispered

"Don't worry, I'm here. Have a nice dream."

 

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT ~ I'M HAVING SECOND THOUGHT IF I SHOULD END IT QUICKLY OR NOT ~