Night Together ~

It started with LOVE

Leeteuk drove back to the hotel and reached their place. The members weren't there yet so Leeteuk removed his shoes and threw himself to bed. I went to his closet and took comfortable pyjamas and demanded him to shower.

He didn't want to so I pulled his arms up. He stood up and froze there. I went close to him and said

"Yaa~ Jagiya~

I know you're very tired but you have to shower to let your body be fresh."

He just stared at me for a while and smirked. I just stared back at him with lite frowns. At my shock he pushed me to the wall and just kept his nose next to mine. Close enough to feel each other’s breath.

I just said

"Aigoo~ you must be tired."

as I touched his cheeks.

He looked at me with his charming eyes. I felt his arms embrace my hips and push it to his. It got tighter by the second and suddenly, he wasn't able to control his self and kissed my lips.

He kissed me passionately and his arms drew my back and pushed me harder to the wall. His hands reached my hair and removed my bun and my long hair was set free. He pinched my thighs and kissed my neck.

After a while he paused and took a breath and looked at me. So I just said

"Leeteuk-shi, It's my turn to ask you something. Please shower and rest okay?"

He pouted and said

"Okay. Help me first."

I fixed my hair and approached him and removed his coat. He removed his polo's buttons so I removed the tie.

It was tied so hard so it took a while. As I struggled to remove it he pushed my head to his and kissed my lips again. I removed the tie and showed it to him so he stopped kissing.

I stared at him and laughed. I closed the door and went to my dorm next-door. I removed my clothes and took a shower to.

After I was done I ordered pizza to Leeteuk's room and I went there. He wasn't done yet but when the pizza came he got of the shower drying his hair.

He noticed my wet hair and said.

"Oh. You showered?"


"Yeee~"


"Eyyy. Why didn't you tell me?"


"Waeyo?"


"We could've done it together."


"Aishhh. Ka~~ let's eat."

He sat next to me at the sofa as we watched TV and ate. I rested my body to his hard chest and his muscular arms were around me as we ate and watched drama.

We finished the pizza and felt sleepy. The members arrived so I went to say goodbye. Leeteuk went to my dorm and tucked me to bed. He kissed my forehead and went out.

 

 

SAD TO SAY THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER LEETEUK AND YOU / I WILL HAVE TOGETHER ~~ THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE THE END ALREADY ~ BUT I'M WILLING TO EXTEND IT IF YOU GUYS WANT IT ~ JUST COMMENT BELLOW ~~