Super Junior's Sister-In-Law

It started with LOVE

We went back to the hotel and rode the elevator. Since it was very late we were the only ones there.

Since we were both from the 10th floor it'll take quite awhile. While waiting for the elevator to reach the 10th floor ..

He cornered me and felt the cool steel of the elevator touch my back. He put his long arms to the elevators steel above my head.

He was looking directly into my eyes and carefully kissed me. I felt sparks in the atmosphere. Without me knowing I kissed him back.

Time felt so fast and I heard the elevator's beep signalling we're on the 10th floor. He still continued kissing me and held my cheeks.

Then something broke us. A husky voice shocked us.

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

He stopped and in shock he pulled me out of the elevator. We rushed to the room we went before with 3 pale tall men following us.

As we entered Leeteuk quickly closed the door. He made me sit on the bed again and a ring of the doorbell alarmed the room. Leeteuk opened it and 6 other men entered.

I was shocked and realized. They were SUPER JUNIOR. Leeteuk grabbed my hand and we stood up while the 9 others sat down.

Leeteuk told them ..

"probably at my age I'm allowed to date right? This is my yeogachingu / girlfriend."

My eyes widen and I looked at him. I didn't know what to expect but the atmosphere went lively.

"So, you really meant it when you said you'll marry an ELF, eh Hyung?" Eunhyuk asked.
Leeteuk smiled and nodded.

"Of course I did."
Leeteuk proudly replied.

He cut off his conversation with Leeteuk and went to sit next to me. He held my hand and smiled ..

"Why do you look so shocked?"
"Who wouldn't be. I'm just a normal ELF that is now dating Super Junior's Leader?"
He laughed and sighted.
"We're humans too. Don't overrate us that much."

He patted my head and stood up. He pulled my arm making me stand up. He held my shoulders and pushed me to the kitchen. He let go of my shoulder and he said.

"Dongsaengs, I can trust you, right? Please take care of her, okay?"
I looked at his eyes and he looked back. He whispered to my ears.

"I'll be back. Wait for me okay?"

He kissed my cheek and went outside. When he was gone, I felt awkward atmosphere.

I went close to Ryeowook Oppa 'cause he looks gentle. I saved my breath and sighted it all aloud. They all looked at me with worried faces.

"So, sister in law, what do you want to eat?"
Yesung asked in a sweet voice.

My eyes widen and started to smile.

"You should decide, should I cook for you then."
"Yeee ~~" they all replied with happiness.

Ryeowook stood up and showed me the kitchen. The other members went to the living room while talking.

Heechul and Kyuhyun their laptops and started playing Starcraft. Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin sat at the sofa and watched TV. Siwon was sitting in a corner reading a bible. Shindong was on the phone with Nari Unnie and Yesung and Ryeowook helped me in the kitchen.

Yesung, Ryeowook and I divided the jobs and started cooking. After a few minutes the doorbell rang and They we're all lazy to open the door. The Sungmin said ..

"Kyuhyun-ah~! open the door."
"Hyung, you open it. I'm playing starcraft."
Sungmin rolled his eyes and opened the door.

They we're all shocked and saw Nari with a cake. Then Donghae said ..
"Oh~! Sister in law, you came?"
Nari smiled and asked ..
"So, Where is she?"
Eunhyuk pointed at the kitchen and said
"There, with Ryeowookie and Yesung Hyung, they are cooking dinner for us."
Nari smiled and went to the kitchen putting the cake in the freezer. Nari looked at me happily with her small eyes
" Oh, Oppa, Dongsaeng, are you cooking something good for us?"
I looked at her and bowed to her ..
"Oh, Unnie, you're here."
Then Ryeowook said
"Sister in Law Unnie, you'll stay for dinner with us right?"
The Nari nodded lightly. She helped us cook until it was done.

Yesung set the long table and dishes. I placed the cooked food in the centre of the table, Nari set on the mats and Ryeowook poured water into the glasses.

Kyuhyun stopped clicking and said to his hyungs ..
"Something smells delicious."

I went at the living room and called them one by one
"Heechul Oppa, Shindong Oppa, Sungmin Oppa, Eunhyuk Oppa, Donghae Oppa, Siwon Oppa, Kyuhyun Oppa, Let's eat."

they were all shocked. then Eunhyuk said ..
"Omo~ sister in law ~ you know all our names?"
I nodded and said ..
"Yeee ~ I'm a TRUEBLUELF"
They all stood up and went to the dining table and sat down. I was shocked because without hesitation Kyuhyun stood up and left his starcraft.

They were all sitting except for me. They invited me in but refused. They were too hungry to argue so they started eating.

I smiled at them saying "Eat Well~~!"
and they all said "Yeee~!" and started to dig in.

 

 

Please read the next chapter. :) It's boring right? feel free to comment and suggest. :)