Here She Goes ... AGAIN

It started with LOVE

Time passed so fast. SMent didn't release the fifth album yet but they had a concert in Tokyo.

Of course I had to come with Leeteuk. I had backstage passes and stuff. I was in my room packing my bag and Leeteuk knocked in my door.

"Jagiya~~"

I opened the door and he pecked my forehead.

"You're packing already?"


"Yes are you done?"


"Yes. I rushed packing to help you."


"Aigoo. My Jagiya is so sweet."

We talked for hours and he helped me with the packing. We were finally done. I was so exhausted. On that day I became Leeteuk's personal caretaker or something. Without me knowing I feel asleep.

I woke up early in the morning hearing my alarm beeping. I found Leeteuk next to me. He didn't move next door to sleep. It was 3am I'm right on schedule.

After I brushed my teeth Leeteuk was still sleeping. I admired his beautiful face until my phone rang. It was my mom. I answered urgently so the ring won't wake Leeteuk up.

"Yubuhseyo? Umma."


"oh. Daughter-shi you're already awake?"

I realized the voice was manly so..

"Ohh. Appa! I miss you. But what made you call at this time? Do you have any problems?"

"No. Me and your Mom are doing great. I heard you had a flight to Tokyo at 4:30am so I wanted to wake you up."

"Ahhhh. Appa you're so sweet. I'm getting ready now."

"Is that so? Take care there okay? Call me when you get there.  I'll hang up now."

"I will. Kumawo Appa. Saranghae~"

"Nna Do ~"

The call ended and I realized Leeteuk was no longer in bed. I saw him in the kitchen cooking. I asked ..

"Ohh. Jagiya, you're awake."

"Yes. We don't wanna be late do we? Eat now."

I sat down in the sofa at the living room. He suddenly pulled out an exercise mat and did sit ups.

He did about 100-150. He got really sweaty so he removed his shirt. I was amazed. His abs looked so hard I couldn't help but stare.

"Jagiya~ stop looking, I'm embarrassed."

I just laughed and ask him to eat with me. He went back to their dorm so I showered and got ready.

 

We arrieved at the airport and right on schedule.

I walked next to him with my face hidden with black shades. The fans thought I was just a makeup artist Noona so it was safe.

The planes had three seats. Leeteuk was on the window seat and I was in the middle next to Kyuhyun.

On the other rows were SNSD and SHINee and DBSK. Surprisingly SJ members were not close with them. Leeteuk told me it was all show.

At our back was Kim Taeyeon, Changmin and Lee Taemin. Changmin and Taemin played the whole flight.

Leeteuk was very sleepy so he slept into my shoulders. Suddenly Taeyeon woke Leeteuk up and said ..

"OPPA. Do you need anything?"


"No. I need sleep.


"Does OPPA want a massage then?"


"No. I'm okay."

I had a gloomy expression that Kyu even noticed. Kyu suddenly said..

"Ya! Taeyeon! Can you be quiet I'm loosing my game because of your loud voice."


"Eyyy. This kid!" she said in a pissed tone.

Kyuhyun whispered to me.

"You owe me."

I laughed and thanked him. Leeteuk continued to rest in my shoulders.

 

 

SO YEAH. I DID SOME EXTENSIONS BUT THIS FIC HAS TO END. T.T DON'T WORRY, I'M CURRENTLY WRITTING A NEW STORY SO PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR IT. THANKYOU. ^WW^

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ~