An Angel of the Family

It started with LOVE

After the proposal we visited his and my parents. They were happy that in the end it was still us.

We had a very simple secret wedding. I was only wearing a knee length white dress while he was wearing a white tuxedo.

Our families and few idols were invited.
Including to the few were Snsd except Taeyeon.

That day was very memorable. It was the happiest day of my life.

Months passed we had a beautiful relationship. The fifth albums was already released and was a big hit. The members took their army duties on the same time and now on their breaks. I graduated from my 8year study in musical arts. Those days were very tiring. Still, we stood on each other sides.


But a few months before the album was released they had a photo shoot in Jeju. We stayed in hotel near a beach. That night something happened. Something that happened to me for the first time. Something that couples do.

Leeteuk is now a father of a beautiful child named Park Hyun Ah. She really looked like his father. She had his dimples and his eyes.

HyunAh is hidden from the media. She is now two years old. She has long brownish hair. She can talk already and like her father she was a very talkative child.

One day the members went to the dorm. Since that they went more often. HyunAh became a very spoiled child thanks to his SJ uncles.

 

 

HOW'D YA LIKE IT? SORRY GUYS, I NEED TO END THIS FIC NAO ~ IT'S GETTING NOWHERE ALR ~ ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS. T.T