Chapter 2

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

 

It was the worst night ever for Kangin. Not for a long time has he slept this bad. Not only did he only get 2 hours of sleep, but his body was aching all over. But what made it worse was how he woke up. There was suddenly a loud crash as if something had broken followed by a loud bang. He haven’t even got out of bed and they’re terrorizing the house.

What the actual Yesung hyung?! How can you trip over the living room table?!! It’s in the middle of the room! You can’t possible have not seen it?!”

That sounded like Eunhyuk....

It’s not my fault! Someone must have moved it yesterday!!”

Yeah, or maybe you’re blind!!”

Can you two please shut up before I send Heebum on you?!”

It’s good to know that Heechul hyung is back.

Ooh~ I’m so scared~ What can a cat possible do? Ahahahaha!!!”

Yeah. Maybe I’ll send Ddangkoma on you then?! Ahaha!

They are laughing in the face of danger....Shouldn’t they know this by know?

Then a new set of loud bangs was heard followed by a shrieking cat or a baby, it sounded like both, and a lot of “manly” screaming.

How is he raising that cat? To be a ninja maybe?

Sungmin! You better go and find some bandages!” Kyuhyun yelled from across the scene.

What? Why?”

Those idiots managed to anger Heechul and he sent his killer ninja cat on them!”

Again? Can someone find their brain? I think Heebum took it the first time”

Kangin hyung! Can you come out here and hold the cat while we’re taking care of its victims?”

Yeah sure. I’ll be out in a minute!”

Just another day in the SuJu dorm. Thank God our promotions has ended.

 

After everything was cleaned up, dear Lord that cat can make a mess, they gathered to eat breakfast. Although two looked like mumies and one were glaring at them holding a cat like some kind of evil mastermind. Well it was one of the most quiet mornings they’ve had. So Kangin couldn’t really complain. Though this was the first morning without Leeteuk. And because of that the breakfast went pretty quiet with the occasionally “Can you send me that?” and a low “Thank you” afterwards. That’s until Eunhyuk spoke up.

Did you guys hear that Super Junior KRY and M are going to resume activity?”

Everybody simultaneously shouted “WHAT?!”

Apparently SM has scheduled a concert in Japan and a new album for KRY”

Kyuhyun widened his eyes.

In Japan?”

Yes”

But what about Sungminnie? How can I just leave him here?”

Well Sungmin is going with me and rest of M to China to start working on OUR new album”

Ryeowook decided to join the conversation.

How does that make any sense? Aren’t I in M too? How can I be in Japan and China at the same time?”

You’re going straight to China after you guys are done with the concerts. Yesung and Kyuhyun are going to stay to do promotions”

So you’re going to take away Ryeowook from me too?!”

This is not going to end good.

I haven’t done anything! I’m not the one that makes the decisions!”

Kyuhyun suddenly flew up from his chair.

Aren’t you the new leader?!! Shouldn’t you do what’s best for us?!! Are you going to just let us be separated from the one we love?!”

Okey, this has gone way too far now.

Kyuhyu-”

YOU SIT YOUR DOWN RIGHT NOW CHO KYUHYUN!! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE THE LEADER OF ALL OF US!! AND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT’S BEST FOR US! SO SHUT IT!”

Never have anyone seen Heechul so angry before. Never have anyone seen Kyuhyun so remorseful. Never has it been so silent around the breakfast table afterwards.

 

The rest of the day was silent and awkward. No one was actually talking in the dorm. You could only hear whispers from the few who dared to talk in this atmosphere. YeWook was silently staying in their room along with the turtles. For once Ryeowook was trying to become friends with Ddangkoma and his brothers. KyuMin went out on a small date, trying to make up for the time they’ll be apart very soon. Eunhyuk had gone to SM in hope of changing their minds about KRY and M. At least so they had time to be together in between of the promotions. Since Eunhyuk was gone Donghae dragged Shindong to the dance studio and was dancing as they’ve never done before. Siwon was working out in his room waiting for Kibum to give a signal that he was available. Heechul had tramped inside his room and locked it. God knows what he’s doing right now.

 

And then you have Kangin alone in the living room trying to figure out how to keep this family together. How did Leeteuk manage this? We’ve been without him for almost 24 hours and it’s already come to this. He switched the channel on the TV. The first thing he saw was a commercial for Leeteuks farewell party on Strong Heart. His bright smile lighting up the room. His laugh as beautiful music in Kangin’s ears.

I really miss you. You know that?”

“No I didn’t”

Aagh! Eunhyuk! You scared the living daylight out of me!”

I’m sorry. Hyung....Do you have time for a little talk?”

Kangin motioned for him to sit on the couch. “Always”

Eunhyuk slowly sat himself besides Kangin. He could tell something was bothering the younger boy.

I was just at SM and they still refuse to change our schedules. I’ve known about this for a long time, but I didn’t want it happen and I don’t know how to tell everyone. And I feel like a douche because I get to be with Donghae while everyone else has to be separated. They are already mad at me for not saying anything about the schedule. I just don’t know what to do and I miss Leeteuk hyung! I don’t want to do this! Why did he pick me as the substitute leader?! I can’t do anything right!”

Eunhyuk was already in tears. He had finally talked about the stress he’s been feeling since Leeteuk gave him the news that he was going to be the leader while he’s gone. Eunhyuk didn’t even want to talk to Donghae about this. He didn’t want to bother his lover. After all Donghae has always been so caring and this was something he should deal with himself. As the new leader he had to become stronger or at least portrait himself as stronger.

It’s all right Eunhyuk. We’re all feeling pressure. And I know Leeteuk has been watching over you, before entrusting you with this important job. He chose you because he knew you would be able to handle it and he trusts you to do what you think is right. I’m not saying you should have all the answers, just follow what your heart says. I’ll be behind you 100%”

The two boys looked at each other, Eunhyuk with tears still in his eyes and Kangin ready to hug him.

Thanks hyung. I’ll try my best” Eunhyuk said already inside a hug with Kangin.

 

Teukie, you took great care of our dongsaengs while I was gone. I’ll make sure to do the same until you’re home again.

 

___________________________________

 

Chapter 2!!!!

So what do people think?? Still got potential? ^.^

Comments along with subscribers are loved~~