Chapter 4

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

It’s been 2 hours already. How can they be so persistent?

He could still hear the girls giggle right outside the dressing room. After the first hour he was sure that they’d called friends. The somewhat low talking from the outside had suddenly increased. This can’t go on. Sungmin had even fallen asleep on his lap. Soon along with his legs. Although he looked so cute sleeping like this, he had to do something. Where did he put his phone? One of his hyung could probably help them. Eunhyuk? No, he was still mad at him for his outburst this morning. And then Donghae’s excluded too. Those two need to find some glue remover. Shindong? Probably somewhere with Nari planning the wedding. Heechul? The one most mad at him now is not going to help. Yesung? God knows what he and Ryeowook are doing right now. Kyuhyun did not feel like knowing, shaking his head at the thought of it.

Siwon? Yes! He’ll help for sure!

The person you’re trying to reach is not available right now. Try again later.”

I’m going to kick his if he’s on the phone with Kibum!! ..Ah! Of course! Why haven’t I thought of Leeteu....Oh...I must be getting old. I already forgot...Then Kangin hyung is the only one left.

..........”

Pick up the damn phone!

.........”

Come on, come on come on.

The person you’re trying to reach is not available right now. Try ag-”

Kyuhyun threw his phone to the ground while screaming in agony.

Damn it!

What was he supposed to do now? Sit here until the mall closes? But he haven’t eaten since breakfast. He can’t survive that long without food. And his Sungminnie will not be happy staying in here either.

What is it Kyu?” Sungmin raised himself a little and cutely trying to get the sleep out of his eyes.

I’m sorry, I woke you up didn’t I?”

It’s okay. What were you doing?”

Kyuhyun picked his phone up again, checking if it got any damage.

I was just trying to call the hyungs, in hope to get some help. But no one answered”

Oh...”

Sungmin was looking around the small room. Mostly to think clearer. How were they going to make it out of here without getting “caught” by the fans. Not only were they gonna take hundreds of pictures, but also ask for autographs and never ending questions about everything. And all the fanfictions that will be written because of this.

...What’s that?...” He whispered.

Did you say something Minnie?”

Suddenly Sungmin got a big smile on his face.

Kyu. I think I know how to get out of here”

 

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

Please call soon. Please call soon.

Siwon was sitting on his bed in his work out clothes, just staring at his phone. He had long ago given up on working out. The anticipation of meeting Kibum just kept on distracting him. Almost causing him to hurt himself with the dumbbell. Kibum had promised to call him as soon as he could. But what if he had lost his phone? What if something had happened and he was unable to call? He would never forgive himself if he had let something happen to Kibum. No matter how little time they got to be together, he truly loved him. If he only could meet him once every day or every week, that would do. As long as Kibum was as happy to see him as he was.

Nae mamso-ge ojing neo ne mamso-ge ojing na~ 

Siwon was abruptly awaken from his thoughts at the sound of his mobile go off.

"Hello? Kibum?"

"I'm outside the dorm. Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'll be out in a minute"

He stood up an walked to the door before realizing that he was still in his training clothes.

.

"Uum...Make that 5 minutes. I have to change"

On the other line he heard a sigh.

"Fine, just be fast"

"Okey, see you in a few~"

After ending the conversation, Siwon rushed to find some clothes. He'll just have to shower when he returns. Not that he had gotten that sweaty. Putting on some cologne would have to do. Now where did he put his pants? Did someone borrow it?

"Kangin hyung! Did you take the pants that was on my drawer?!"

"Yah" You bastard! Don't spoil the ending!!"

"Ahahahaha!!! Serves you right!!"

Okey, maybe now is not the right time to ask....I'll just take a new pair then.

He quickly found a pair of jeans and headed out. But before going out the door, Siwon took a quick moment to stare at his hyungs who were wrestling on the floor. They were really one of akind those two.

♪ Geudaeman haengbokhamyuhn geumanigayo duh isang na gateungun obneungungayo

Han bonman nareul~ 

"Ah! Kangin hyung. I think your phone is ringing"

There was no reaction from neither of the two men at the floor.

I'll just let them fight. It's been a long time since they've done it. Kind of refreshing to see it actually.

Siwon smirked while watching them. He then turned to the door and opened it.

"Hyung! I'm going out for a while!"

Running to the elevator, Siwon had grown an even bigger smile on his face. All that was between him and Kibum was just a small ride in the elevator. Even though it was 5 floors, the time to reach the first had never been this long.

Did someone make the elevator go slower today? It can't possible have been this slow before.

He was looking at the floor and stomping his foot furiously. Almost like it would make either time or the elevator go faster. Finally he heard the ding. Looking up he saw the door opening to reveal his beautiful lover standing right in front of him. The smile on Kibum's face made him look so handsome. The way he stood made him look like the male protagonist in some romantic drama. Wow. They were really living a drama life. Both good looking men who was in love but couldn't let the public know, meeting in secret like this for dates. Siwon wouldn't trade it for anything.

"What took you so long?"

He shook his head to get out of the trance he was in.

"Oh, someone took the pants I wanted to wear and the hyungs were wrestling on the floor for some reason"

Kibum laughed at the mental image of it.

"They haven't changed a bit since I left"

He didn't have the heart to tell him that everything had changed since then. This was the first time in years it had happened. If he still thought they were all happy it was okay. Why should he unnecessary trouble his lover? As he took Kibum's hand and started walking to the car he silently said "No...They haven't..."

The car ride to the mall was the same as always. Kibum happily telling what happened on today's film set. Although they saw each other yesterday it was as if they haven't met in a month. There was always tons of things that had happen, and Kibum was more than happy to tell Siwon about them all. Siwon was just watching him in awe going on and on about his actor friends.

Do you ever talk like this about me to others?

At the mall they were wearing their light disguise. Not so much that it would attract attention but just enough to cover who they really were. It wasn't that one of them wanted to shop, they just enjoyed walking around, talking and savour the moments they had together. Discretely holding hands they walked past a store. There was a huge amount of girls outside it, probably more inside. But it was impossible to see past the ones outside.

"You think there are some idols inside there?"

"Probably. Let's turn around just in case"

Turning around Siwon bumped into a lady. Dumbfounded by the sudden impact, the lady lost her purse. Siwon as the gentleman he was hurriedly bent down to pick it up. Unfortunately the lady did the same and they both met each others gaze on the way up. The lady looked scared when she looked at Siwon. He was just about to say sorry for bumping into her like this. But then he saw something. There was something strangely familiar with the lady. 

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you mister"

It can't be.

"Sungmin hyung?"

 

 

____________________________________

 

 

Okey,  I left you guys with a kind of cliffhanger.

But don't worry~~~!!

For those who didn't catch it, Siwon's ringtone was Only U and Kangin's was Don't Go Away (SuJu T).

Comments are really loved! It helps me to know if I'm on the right track or not ^.^

Also if there are some grammar/spelling mistakes, it's probably because I had to write this 3 times....AFF screwed up the story every time....And I just didn't want go over and check for any mistakes....