Chapter 16

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

 

...hyun..”

Kyuhyun”

Kyuhyun!! Wake up!”

Kyuhyun rolled over only to find the edge of the bed and shortly afterwards the cold hard floor. Groaning as the brain came to recognize the pain, he helplessly tried to ease the discomfort by rubbing his back. Looking up he saw Ryeowook standing with a foul look on his face.

Why aren’t you up yet? We’re leaving in less than an hour”

What?!”

He quickly spun around to find a clock to check the time. It was true. They were supposed to leave in 45 minutes and he hadn’t showered, put on clothes, eaten breakfast or even packed his bag.

See? That’s what I told you. Now get up from the floor and go eat”

This had never happened before. Normally either Leeteuk or Sungmin woke him up. Speaking of which.

Ryeowook, where’s Sungmin?”

He’s in the kitchen. Now hurry!”

That’s really weird....

 

Running for the gold medal for the world’s quickest shower, Kyuhyun found the most stylish clothes he could find in his reach.

Damn fans with their cameras and judging of the airport fashion.... It’s not like we’re participating in Top Model...Aish..My head hurts after all that wine yesterday”

Throwing whatever other clothes he could find into a bag together with a PSP and iPod, thinking whatever else he needs he could just buy in Japan.

Yah! Kyuhyun! If you want to eat you gotta hurry up!”

The yelling from the other hyungs made him not only more stressed but angrier too.

Yes, I’m coming!”

Jogging to the kitchen with the randomly packed bag he found everybody staring at him. Shifting his gaze to the table he saw that everything was already finished.

You’ve already eaten it all...”

He dropped the bag to the floor and stood there not knowing what to do.

Then make some. It’s not our fault you’re late” Kangin said while cleaning up the table. Sighing but nodding in agreement, Kyuhyun went over to Sungmin who was helping cleaning up.

Why didn’t you wake me up?”

He tried holding around Sungmin’s waist but the later immediately wiggled himself out.

Just go and make yourself something to eat”

You’re not making it for me?”

Sungmin just simply walked away without saying more. Leaving Kyuhyun utterly speechless.

Someone’s being punished~! What did you do this time~?”

Heechul taunted him from the living room.

I don’t know...”

Like that’s something new”

Keep it down hyung, it’s not like you’re perfect”

Heechul threw a pillow at Kangin.

Who are you to say that?!”

 

 

 

                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

As the car was nearing Incheon Airport, the members began to say goodbye to the KRY members. Kyuhyun was eyeing Sungmin as he was hugging and saying goodbye to Ryeowook and Yesung. Sungmin had deliberately passed by him. And he still didn’t know why Sungmin was acting like that. He didn’t want to talk about it either. Finally Sungmin turned to Kyuhyun.

Good luck in Japan” he said with a straight face. He didn’t even get a hug.

That’s it?”

Yes. Should I say more?”

Kyuhyun sat back in his seat. Was he really going to be like this? Even though they won’t see each other for a long time?

 

Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung waved at the fans while walking through the airport. Pictures were taken every second no matter how good the security was. The never ending screaming could easily make someone deaf. In these moments they were all happy for earplugs. How did the fans even survive all hat noise? Reaching their gate and walking inside the plain, they all sighed in relief. Finally a quiet place. They sat themselves in the middle row of the plain and started making themselves as comfortable as they could on a plain. Soon enough they took off, heading towards Japan. After 10 minutes Yesung fell asleep.

Hey, Kyuhyun” Ryeowook whispered, trying not to wake Yesung.

Hm?”

Do you really not know what you did to Sungmin?”

Kyuhyun groaned in annoyance. Where even he going to question him about it.

Yes, I really don’t know”

Try to think. There must have been something. He wasn’t like that yesterday”

He was normal until this morning... Even right before he passed out when we were drinking with-

Don’t tell me”

He widened his eyes as he remembered a small detail about last night. Ryeowook looked confused at Kyuhyun.

Did you remember something?”

He saw all of that?”

Saw what?”

 

 

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Once the rest of Super Junior got home Sungmin was pulled by Heechul and Donghae into Heechul’s room. Ignoring whatever protests Sungmin had. Closing and locking the door, Donghae turned to Sungmin, who sat on the bed slightly confused.

Now, spill it. What did he do?”

Heechul was standing with his arms crossed. But Sungmin refused to answer and only looked away.

Come on, we care about you. We only want to know what that brat did”

Sungmin stayed silent.

Is it something serious?”

Donghae started getting worried about Sungmin. Normally he would be complaining about whatever Kyuhyun did at once, and they would listen to the outburst and agreeing on everything. Because let’s face it, Kyuhyun can be a spoiled brat sometimes. But now he only looked away with teary eyes.

Did something happen yesterday when you two and Changmin were together?”

Sungmin got startled at the mention of Changmin’s name.

We’ll take that as a yes”

Donghae and Heechul sat down next to Sungmin on the bed.

Now, what happened?”

Changmin.... confessed his love for Kyuhyun and.....they... kissed”

WHAT?!!” both of them shouted in union.

Changmin confessed?!!”

They kissed? In front of you?!”

I fell asleep before that and woke up to hear Changmin say he was in love with Kyuhyun. They must have thought I was still sleeping...” Tears were slowly making itself down Sungmin’s cheek as he was speaking.

But I thought Changmin didn’t go that way. He always complained about his hyungs making out in front of him when they lived together”

There’s no point in anything now.... He would probably choose Changmin over me. They’ve known each other as long as I have but they have more in common. I’m always the third wheel. I should just let them be happy together....”

Sungmin’s hands were shaking as he spoke.

Stop saying that! You’re Kyuhyun’s boyfriend. NOT Changmin! There’s no reason for why you should give up” Donghae said while standing up. Heechul was getting agitated by the whole situation. Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Changmin were all very close friends of him. He really didn’t what to say.

But you’ve seen them together. If there’s someone Kyuhyun would do anything for it is Changmin. I have nothing to compete with”

Sungmin-ah... Don’t just give up so easily. You don’t even know if Kyuhyun feels the same”

But you should have seen him! He didn’t stop Changmin when they kissed and didn’t complain afterwards. There was no sign of rejection from him....”

Sungmin-ah”

No, I’ve already made my mind. I’ll tell him he can just be with Changmin when he’s back”

Sungmin stood up and walked out of the room, with no intention of talking about this matter anymore. Donghae and Heechul could only stare at each other.

What should we do hyung?”

Give me your phone”

Who are you calling?”

Jaejoong”

 

 

 

 

________________________

 

I have decided on which pair should go on!! But I'm not telling you guys. Because I'm that evil. Mwuahahahaha!!!

Also I'm sorry for bringing TVXQ so much in. But as ELF's and Cassie's normally go hand in hand, I hope not too many is bothered by it ^.^

And thanks to everyone who voted on the poll~~!! I never guessed so many would do it O.O I was thinking like 4-5 people, but it was 21!!! Thank you guys!! TT^TT

Thanks to everyone who reads my fanfiction~!!

Please comment and subscribe~!! <3