Chapter 8

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 


"I trusted you..."

No. Not this. Please.

"I should never have let you take over..."

Leeteuk stood in front of Eunhyuk with disappointment in his eyes. This was the worst thing that could happen. He knew that he wasn't the best leader, he knew he could never replace Leeteuk. But to hear those words actually come out from his hyung's mouth, it felt like someone had slapped him in the face.

"You've really disappointed me. I don't think you're fitted to be in Super Junior anymore"

He felt a tear run down his cheek.

"Please....Hyung....Don't be like this..."

Leeteuk turned around coldly and started walking.

"I don't want to see you again"

No. No.

He slowly started to walk after him, afraid that he really meant what he had said.

"Hyung, please come back"

Tears were now running down without control.

"Leeteuk hyung!"

 

He felt a hand on his shoulder and opened his eyes right away. A little confused at first about were he was and what exactly had happened. But when he found his lovers face, he fully came back to reality.

"Are you okay Hyukkie? You looked like you were having a nightmare"

Eunhyuk gave Donghae a kiss on his cheek and smiled his gummy smile.

"Yeah, but it's okay as long as you're here"

"Oh how cheesy you are today"

"Aren't I allowed to?"

Eunhyuk put his hands on Donghae's waist and pulled him closer for a kiss. If anyone had seen them it would have been obvious what Eunhyuk wanted. And he would have gotten it too if it wasn't for Donghae pulling him away.

"Not now Hyukkie. ZhouMi and Henry came. That's why I woke you up"

"Really? Then let's go and greet them!" Walking happily out of the room to meet his fellow band members who he hasn't seen in months, he still felt a little shaken up from the dream. What if it ever came true?

 

 

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"So I've heard you two did it. Congratulation!"

The room went totally quiet. Poor ZhouMi almost fell down to the floor because of the statement. Henry blushed a brand new colour of red and shyly looked down on the floor. "

"Kim Jongwoon. Please come back here and don't speak unless you're spoken too"

Yesung walked back to the hotel door, slightly confused at what he had done wrong.

"ZhouMi, just come up from the floor and put on the pants so we can go home" Ryeowook said almost like a long sigh.

"I'll go and pack things up..."

He looked at the poor boy who was still blushing. He knew exactly how he felt. The first time he and Yesung did it he managed to tell everyone at the dinner table without any discretion. "Ryeowook! The pants fit perfectly!"

ZhouMi yelled from the bathroom. He felt a little proud that he actually managed to find pants for the ever so long ZhouMi.

"This is Siwon's pants, am I right?"

"How did you know?"

"There's a note with Kibum on it and a name for a restaurant or something in the pocket"

I have to remember to give Siwon it back when we're home.

Henry came dragging with the luggage and put it in front of the door where Yesung still stood silently.

"I'm ready to go now" ZhouMi said coming out in the new pair of pants.

"Then let's go, hopefully everyone is home by now"

Once again the YeWook couple went into ninja-mode and went out to the long hallway. Since they hadn't been seen when they came here there wouldn't be fans here, so the ZhouRy couple walked casually. Incredible enough thy managed to sneak out this time too and got in the car. Although it got all awkward once they closed the door. Henry shyly sitting next to ZhouMi in the backseat, Yesung still as clueless as ever while driving and Ryeowook in deep thoughts besides him. No one talked until 10 minutes later when ZhouMi realized that he had forgotten about something. Upon telling everyone what he had forgotten, Yesung immediately turned the car around and headed for the airport.

 

Fortunately when they arrived there were only a few fans that somehow had gotten to know that something was happening there. Walking inside the arrival part they saw someone standing there all covered, almost like he was hiding from someone. Soon enough the person noticed the 4 men who was approaching. Fans were watching in awe as the cloaked person hugged them all without the need to tall first, none of them knowing who it was. After a long hug and a some small laughter, Yesung took the baggage and they all walked out of there heading towards the Super Junior dorm.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Who went and picked them up anyway?"

Donghae smiled at the question because Ryeowook had called him on the way home and told him what had happened.

"It was Ryewookie and Yesung hyung"

Eunhyuk nodded but felt slightly confused at why Donghae was smiling. Was it weird that he asked that or had he something on his face? He was desperately trying to get whatever he thought was on his face when they entered the living room. It wasn't until Donghae left his side to hug the members he hadn't seen for God knows how long that he actually noticed the the two men.

"I know you're all excited to see us but we have a surprise with us"

Everybody looked at ZhouMi, not knowing what to expect. ZhouMi and Henry both stepped out of the way to let the cloaked person get inside. Once the person had taken of the mask that was covering the face, everybody jumped forwards to get a hug.

When did you arrive?”

How long are you staying?”

Do you want something to eat?”

Everybody was asking questions, except one. He stood at the back of the room eyeing the person. Not knowing how to react he had decided to stay back for now. He had tons of questions he wanted to ask but he was too afraid to even say a word.

Do I really want to know?

 

 

 

____________________

 

 

I'm sorry that I've gotten lazy about updating, but I've really tried writing whenever I can. I even wrote on my iPad at my grandparents house.

And I haven't gotten any comments for a while....Is no one happy with what I write....? ಥ_ಥ

Still I love all my 16 subscribers~~~~~!!!!!