Chapter 11

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

Donghae dragged a sulking Eunhyuk back to their room. While he was brushing his teeth all he could see was a pouting Eunhyuk in the mirror. After finishing his everyday evening routine, Donghae stopped and looked at his lover sitting on their bed, still as silent.

Are you really gonna be like this over some food?”

But you know how hungry I can get....”

Donghae sighed. While Eunhyuk laid down on their bed, Donghae started taking off his clothes. Mentally hoping that the hunger would distract the older from thinking erted thoughts. For once all he could hear was mumbling from the bed. Occasionally catching words like “Stupid....That Jongwoon....Sandwiches....”.

If you want I could make you a delicious breakfast tomorrow”

Eunhyuk flew up with a big smile on his face.

Really?!”

Donghae put on his pyjama and sat besides Eunhyuk on the bed.

Yes, I’ll even wake up early to buy strawberry milk for you. So go and change so we can sleep”

Yes~”

The little things that make him happy. Can he be more precious?

Oh!”

Donghae looked over at the man in his underwear who was trying to put on a pair of pants. Obviously something had made him stop.

What?”

Henry never told us what he was gonna say. Wonder what it was...”

Oh, that. I already know”

Without thinking Donghae had said more than he should have. Realizing his mistake he put his hands in front of his mouth, as if it would make the words come back.

What? You know?”

Eunhyuk was even more interested in the subject now. He put on his pants as fast as he could and jumped on the bed to interrogate his lover. Forgetting to put on a shirt in the process.

What is it? Is it something about SuJu? Something about him? Is he moving back to Canada? Japan? Wait. He said ZhouMi and I, right? Are they going solo? New sub-unit?”

Without letting Donghae answer Eunhyuk’s mind went even more off and he gasped loudly.

Are they dating? Are they getting married? Is Henry pregnant? Wait, which one of them do you think is the bottom?”

Donghae was speechless and couldn’t do much more than starring blankly at the older.

Tell me!!”

He shook his head before starting to answer.

First of all don’t tell anyone and don’t yell afterwards. Okay?”

Eunhyuk nodded fiercely.

Yes, it’s about Henry and ZhouMi. No, he’s not moving or going solo. They’re not getting married and Henry’s not pregnant you idiot. He’s a male for God’s sake and we live in a country that hasn’t legalized gay marriages. Try to keep up, monkey.”

Eunhyuk started pouting once again because he got called both an idiot and a monkey.

But.... They are dating and even did IT”

IS ZHOUMI AND HENRY DATING AND THEY HAD ?!!?!”

 

 

 

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Henry was fast asleep when he thought he heard someone yell in the background. Brushing it off as his imagination he turned against ZhouMi, who was asleep as well, and went back to dreamland. Only to be woken by half of the dorm barging into the room.

Why did you two not tell us you’re together?”

How could you not trust us?”

Congratulations guys!”

Did you two really do it?”

My little Henry isn’t innocent anymore!”

In the door stood Kangin, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Shindong and Sungmin. Henry at first couldn’t believe that he got woken up because of something like this and then he realized what they were actually talking about.

How did you guys know?”

They all looked over at Eunhyuk who only looked confused back at them and still only in his pyjama pants. Suddenly he felt a slap to his back head.

I told you not to yell!”

Donghae looked angrily at Eunhyuk.

Just you forget that breakfast tomorrow, Lee Hyukjae”

Kyuhyun laughed at the scene.

Oooh~ Someone’s being punished~”

Shut it maknae!”

Eunhyuk tried to hit Kyuhyun but Donghae caught his hand before he could do anything. Making the maknae laugh even more. Out of the opposite door came a tired and annoyed Heechul, ready to kill someone if necessary.

What’s going on? Why is everyone so ing loud?!”

Heechul glanced over at Eunhyuk who was still in Donghae’s grip.

And why is Hyukjae only in his pants?”

Before anyone answered Hangeng emerged from the same room.

You’re being pretty loud too, you know. But why is Eunhyuk only in his pants?”

Hangeng looked confusedly over at Eunhyuk who was ready to answer but Donghae stomped on his foot and did it for him while he was in pain.

This stupid-head absolutely wanted to know Henry and ZhouMi’s secret and decided to yell it out to everyone. Thus making everyone run over to them to confirm it. And he simply just forgot to put on more clothes”

Aaah. I see but what was the secret?”

Henry got out of the bed and walked to the hallway.

ZhouMi and I are dating”

HanChul were surprised at the sudden news. For some reason Heechul looked over at Sungmin who was whispering “and they” while making bold signs with his hands, basically saying they had . Heechul’s eyes went wide and he looked at his little dongsaeng in front of him. In a blink of an eye he did something he hadn’t done for a long time. He hugged the Canadian tightly.

Welcome to the club”

Henry blushed at the comment and shyly said thanks in loss of better words. Everyone else, even Hangeng, could only stare in awe as they watched one of the most rarest moments in their lives.

 

After breaking the hug Heechul looked at the others who was starring at him. Mentally saying “What?” and making everyone look away.

Should we all go back to bed now?” Kangin suggested. Making everyone mumble “Yeah, we should.” “Let’s go back” “That was amusing” and slowly walking back.

I’m cold” Eunhyuk muttered.

No . And why do you think that is?”

Eunhyuk looked annoyed at Donghae.

You don’t have to be so mean....”

 

 

_________________________

 

 

Hiii~~!! Updating a little bit faster~

I know updating at this speed will come back and bite me in the later. BUT I'm waiting for the goddamn medley to SHINee's new album and it's 3am and I don't have anything else to do.... And if I have a chapter done I don't want to make you guys wait longer than necessary ^.^

So enjoy this chapter written because SM is the Lucifer~! Forgive me...As I've said it's 3am.....

Please comment and subscribe~~!!! <3