Chapter 5

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

And exactly what are you thinking about?”

Sungmin smirked while holding up some women’s clothing. This had to be the best idea Sungmin had ever had. After all the times they’ve cross-dressed on national TV and on concerts he knew that not only would they look like girls, they would be damn good looking girls.

Sungmin. I’m not dressing up as a girl again”

Oh. So you’re just gonna let me stay in here forever? We’ll see what you’ll say in a few minutes.

He put on the best aegyo face he could make and pouted to Kyuhyun.

But I don’t want to stay in here any longer~”

He saw Kyuhyun’s stern face change. He already got him.

And anyway, you’ll look good. I’ll make sure of it”

Kyuhyun sighed, looked back and forth between Sungmin and the women clothes.

....Fine”

YES!!

They both started to strip. Thank God they were in a dressing room. Sungmin secretly looked over at Kyuhyun, who was currently only in his underwear trying to figure out which part of the skirt was the front part. He wasn’t the member with the most abs in Super Junior, but the “healthy” look he had was one of the things Sungmin loved about him. The only part of Kyuhyun’s body that made Sungmin lose his smile was the scar. Not that it looked ugly, it was just a constant reminder of how close he was to lose him. He hadn’t even confessed at the time and panicked when he thought he would never get the chance to say how much Kyuhyun meant to him. Sungmin understood why Kyuhyun didn’t want to reveal his body to the fans. They would probably react the same way Sungmin does.

 

Why are you staring at me?”

Because you’re beautiful” he put on a smile and kissed him on the cheeks.

Are you done yet?”

Kyuhyun looked in the mirror while turning back and forth, shifting the position of the skirt. His face almost spelled out UNCOMFORTABLE.

You look great dear. Now give me that scarf over there and try to change your hairstyle as much as you can”

 

After a few last minute adjustments they were finally ready to go out.

Okey Kyuhyun, listen carefully. I’ll go out first, ‘cause they’ll be suspicious if we walk out together. After 2-3 minutes you’re gonna take our clothes out with you and pretend you’ve been trying them on. Go and pay for the clothes we’re wearing and walk out of the store. I’ll be waiting outside the store. Got it?”

Kyuhyun nodded and pouted a little.

When did I get such a cute man?

 

Sungmin made a fist and mouthed “whaiting” before calmly walking out.

Wow! How can there be so many girls here?

Making his way near the exit he saw Kyuhyun walking out. He looked anything but calm.

At least get to the cashier and pay for the clothes so we can run out of here.

 

Once he saw Kyuhyun bow slightly to the cashier, Sungmin dashed out of the store. Finding a discrete place to stand a few meters away. Now he only had to wait for Kyuhyun. He looked at the purse he had found in the dressing room.

Someone must have left it there. Wonder who it belongs to?

...around just in case”

Suddenly Sungmin felt someone crash into him, making him drop the purse.

No! I can’t let it be damaged!

He immediately dropped down to pick it up. Looking up from the floor he met the gaze of the man who he crashed with.

Oh, the guy wanted to pick it up for me. How ni-

His face went from a small smile to absolute horror. It was Siwon. Out of all the people he could meet right now it had to be Siwon.

 

It doesn’t look like he’s recognized me yet, better get out of here.

Turning around fast, Sungmin tried to change his voice to say “I’m sorry for bumping into you mister”. But apparently he failed, because the next thing he heard was Siwon’s voice saying “Sungmin hyung?”

 

You’re Sungmin hyung, right?”

How do I get out of this?

In the corner of his eyes he could see Kyuhyun walking towards them. He was sure Siwon would recognize him too.

I don’t know what you’re talking about mister” he tried again with a different voice.

Just give up hyung, I know it’s you. And that’s Kyuhyun walking towards us. Siwon said pointing at Kyuhyun, startling Kyuhyun a little.

Sungmin sighed. It was lost. They should just come clean that they were indeed in women’s clothes.

You’re right Siwon...But could we please take the rest of this conversation another place?”

Of course hyung. Take Kyuhyun with you and follow us. I know a place were you two can change and we can be alone”

 

He ran towards Kyuhyun who was totally clueless and dragged him with him, earning a few “What? What? Where are we going?”.

While the four of them were walking Sungmin noticed something. Walking behind SiBum he noticed that Siwon tried multiple times to hold hands with Kibum, but each time Kibum would reject his hand.

Did something happen between them? They haven’t even talked to each other.

 

Speaking of talking, when he thought about it Kibum hadn’t said a thing to them either. Was that why? He didn’t like that him and Kyuhyun were there? He still haven’t gotten over it? Thinking about this just made Sungmin a little angry.

It was both sides’ fault for Gods sake!

Kyuhyun noticed the change in hi lovers expression.

Is something wrong Minnie?”

He hesitated before answering.

Nothing”

 

Arriving at the venue Siwon was talking about, Kyuhyun ran to the toilet. Not only to change but sitting in that dressing room for 2 hours made his bladder almost burst. Sungmin sat down at the table Siwon had fixed for them. Looking around he saw that the whole restaurant was empty. That contact list of his was as impressive as ever. Soon the other three joined him. Siwon was not just a little bit excited to know why both Sungmin AND Kyuhyun was dressed in skirts a few minutes ago. While explaining the story Sungmin glanced over at Kibum who didn’t look remotely interested in what was said. Only staring out the window with his head resting on his palm. It made Sungmin’s blood boil.

This guy. Why can’t he at least pretend not to be angry?

Kibum?”

Sungmin tried to get contact with him. Nothing.

Kibum?”

He tried a little bit higher. Still nothing.

That’s it!

KIM KIBUM! You you look at me when I’m speaking to you! Why can’t you just let it go?!!”

 

 

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

Inside YeWook’s room Ryeowook was actually happily playing with Ddangkoma. For once he understood why Yesung loved these. Talking about Yesung. Where was he? He went to the kitchen to make something to eat. It’s been forever already. As on cue Yesung opened the door with a sandwich in his mouth and a ringing phone in his hand.

"I think you're phone is ringin"

You think?

He took the phone and looked at the caller ID.

Ah! It’s Henry!”

Really?” Almost half of Yesung’s sandwich dropped to the floor. Making him curse a little and went to get a mop or the best thing he could find.

This guy.

Ryeowook shaked his head before answering the call.

Henry! How have you been? Shouldn’t you’ve been here yesterday?”

Ryeowook hyung! ZhouMi has taken great care of me in China, so I’m all good. We landed really late last night so we stayed at a hotel instead”

Oh, I see. When will you be here then?”

There was a long pause at the other end. It almost made Ryeowook scared.

Well you see....We can’t leave the hotel at the moment”

That one sentence made Ryeowook go through every possible scenario. The new scenario more terrifying than the one before.

What? Why? Are you two in trouble?”

No no. It’s not like that”

Then what?”

Another long pause.

Well....Something happened last night and.....”

And?”

And....ZhouMi lost his pants so we can’t go outside of our room”

 

That’s good that they aren’t in trouble....

Wait! WHAT?!

 

 

___________________________________

 

I'm so sorry for not updating for days!!! Mianhe!!

To try to make it up I wrote 3 whole pages on word instead of the normal 2. And also AFF screwed up the text a little and I didn't feel like writing 3 pages all over again.....

As always comments are loved~~! <3