Chapter 17

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

Why call Jaejoong?”

Donghae was slightly confused. How could he even think about calling him in Jaejoong's current situation?

He’s always been like a mother to Changmin, or father or whatever you want to say. I need him to talk to Changmin and find out exactly how deep his feelings are for Kyuhyun. If I’m ever going to let them be together I got to know that his heart really is into this. Or else I’m not going to accept this at all”

Donghae nodded thinking the same. Although it would be sad to not see Sungmin and Kyuhyun together anymore. They were one of the first couples in the dorm.

Hey, Jaejoong~! Are you doing something today?”

Heechul~! No, we’re done for today. Why? You want to sneak out together again?”

Both laughed, thinking back at the times they went out together without SM knowing it.

Not exactly, but I do need you to sneak out again though. I need you to talk to someone”

Ooh~ And who may that be?”

Changmin”

Jaejoong went silent for a moment before answering.

Why?”

This will be a long story, stick with me would you”

Sure”

Okay, so yesterday Kyuhyun, Changmin and Sungmin were drinking in their room doing whatever, Sungmin passed out and woke up to hear Changmin confessing his love to Kyuhyun and apparently they kissed. Sungmin says he got nothing to compete with and is about to give up Kyuhyun. I want you to talk to Changmin about how in love he is. I think you should know why. You think you can do that?”

Wai-wai-wait a second! Shim Changmin in love with a man? The Changmin? Choikang Changmin? That little rascal who complained about us? Yeah, I’ll talk to him and give him a smack on the head. Text me the time and place and I’ll be there”

Thank you~! Talk to you later!”

He gave the phone back to Donghae.

Now we need to find Changmin”

 

Walking out of the room Heechul shouted for Hangeng and Eunhyuk. Making them run over and line up. The time in military really made an impact on him. Still the feeling of being in charge really felt good.

You two. You’re going to entertain Sungmin and make him happy while we’re out. You hear me?”

Yes!”

They said in union and walked back to find Sungmin. Donghae leaned against Heechul.

Hyung, this isn’t the military” he whispered.

I know, but it’s funny” he whispered back.

Come, let’s go”

 

 

At Yunho/Changmin's house

 

You guys home?!”

Heechul was ringing furiously on the doorbell after he decided knocking wouldn’t cut it. Donghae just watched his hyung and thinking they would probably be told to leave by the neighbours soon. A minute passed and finally the door opened. Revealing Yunho in pyjama with a severe case of bedhead.

Don’t you look fabulous. Now let us come in” Heechul said before barging in. Donghae following behind, apologizing.

You’re not gonna question why we’re here?”

I gave up making out what happens in your brain a long time ago, hyung”

Heechul pouted at the remark. Yunho sat himself down on one of the chairs. Using his hand to support his head because of the tiredness creeping in on him again.

But even so I need to ask; what do you guys want?”

Where’s Changmin?”

You’re not even here to meet me? Thanks for waking me up...”

We’re sorry waking you Yunho but we really need to talk to him”

Yunho sighed and pointed to the bedroom.

He’s sleeping. Can I go back to bed then?”

Yeah yeah, do what you want. I’m not your mom”

He said while waving his hands, already on his way to the bedroom. Opening the door to the white room, they spotted the sleeping man in one of the two beds.

This room is as bad as Leeteuk’s room. My eyes freaking hurt from all the white”

Heechul was complaining while roaming through the nearest closet. Finding some clothes and throwing it on Changmin, making the poor man wake up.

Get dressed, we’re going out”

Changmin could only look at the person who woke him up. With his mind still not completely woken up he silently obeyed the order. Yunho standing at the sideline was a little scared at the power his hyung had over everyone. No one would dare say anything against him. Not even Changmin.

 

In the car Changmin was finally starting to wake up.

Where are we going? What are we going to do? What do you need me for?”

Aaahh...You ask so many questions”

Donghae turned to Changmin and smiled.

Don’t worry. You’re only going to talk to someone”

Who?”

You’ll see when we get there. Now shut it or I’m going to crash this car in that tree over there!”

Both Donghae and Changmin leaned back, not daring to say something. Just in case he would actually do it.

We’re here~!”

Heechul parked the car and made sure no one saw them as they walked out of the car and into the restaurant. The waiter quickly showed them to the pre-rented VIP-room.

No, seriously Heechul. Who am I going to talk to?”

He should be here soon”

Heechul said while flipping through the menu even though he and Donghae weren’t supposed to stay there.

Heechul sshi. Your guest is here”

Speaking of the devil”

Did you just call me a devil?”

Jaejoong walked into the room. Changmin widened his eyes as he saw one of the persons he had been forbidden to see. But missed so dearly.

Jae..joong”

Is that how you greet someone you haven’t seen for over 2 years?”

Jaejoong pouted. Unexpectedly Changmin stood up and hugged the older tightly. Refusing to let go.

I’ve missed you”

I’ve missed you too”

Donghae and Heechul looked at each other mentally saying this was their cue to leave.

I’ll leave it all to you then, Jaejoong!”

Jaejoong nodded as the other two walked out.

 

The two men decided to sit down in the general restaurant until they were finished.

Now, what do you think they are doing to Sungmin?”

Donghae asked while looking at the drink menu in front of him.

Only one way to find out that”

Heechul took up his phone and dialled Hangeng’s number.

Hannie, how’s it going with Sungmin?”

I don’t know, he just keeps on locking himself in his room and crying. I tried to make him something to eat but he didn’t want to eat. Eunhyukkie tried to dance to make him feel better, but he didn’t even want to watch. We’re running out of ideas. Even the others don’ know what to do. What exactly happened? Why is he like this?”

I’ll tell you later. Just keep on trying. See you later”

Donghae looked at Heechul like a question mark.

So?”

He doesn’t want to do anything and cries alone in his room...”

They both sighed.

I don’t understand why he want to give up on Kyuhyun when he’s having such a hard time doing it...”

 

After chatting about everything and anything, Changmin came walking. They stood up to go talk to him again, but Changmin simply brushed pass them and out of the restaurant.

Let’s go and talk to Jaejoong”

They once again walked up to the VIP-room and sat down in front of Jaejoong.

Now tell us. What did he say?”

They both stared at Jaejoong in anticipation. Jaejoong sighed before starting to talk.

This was what he said...”

 

 

 

________________

 

 

I really hope people will be happy about my choice. Though it still hasn't been revealed~

But you guys don't know how long I was thinking about this. I was literally asking everybody who I should pick. I even asked my dad for God's sake!

I did several "random pick", intensively staring at pictures of Sungmin and Changmin, intense ChangKyu and KyuMin searches. I thought about this for 48 hours straight. So I'm not changing my mind!!

Also, I know that Yunho and Changmin live separately but that's no fun :P

heekim: I hope I have picked the right one XD Or else I can write a sidestory later or something, if you want x)

 

Please comment and subscribe~~~!!!! <3