Chapter 14

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

Shindong, do you know where he went then?”

No, he only said he was on his way out”

You sure he didn’t say anything else?”

Yes”

Eunhyuk could feel the panic slowly rising. Nobody had seen Donghae after he had left the practice room and he hadn’t returned to the dorm. Donghae had also managed to leave his own phone in their room. Whether it was on purpose or not he didn’t know.

Sorry for bothering you then...Bye”

He closed his phone. Should he go out and search for him? No. He was probably still mad at him and where would he even start? They are in the middle of Seoul, there was no way he would find him. Unless a miracle happened. Eunhyuk went to the couch and sat himself down. There was nothing else to do than wait.

I’ll take it as the others hadn’t heard anything”

Hangeng sat himself besides him.

No....Where could he be? I’ve already checked with his mom, he’s not there. And he’s not with the others. I went on the internet to see if any fans had spotted him, but there was nothing...”

You know, this is karma. You shouldn’t have cheated”

Eunhyuk turned around to see Heechul standing with ice cream in his hands.

I didn’t cheat! Nothing happened”

He started getting teary eyed. Nobody believed him. He could swear on his life that nothing happened. Still nobody was on his side.

If you’re not careful you will feel karma from that ice cream”

Heechul pouted at Hangeng’s comment and held protectively on the ice cream package.

If I want to eat it, I will”

Just remember that even the almighty Kim Heechul isn’t immune to karma~”

Hangeng loved to tease the older man. Even though he knew that if he went too far something far worse than karma would get him. In the end Heechul sat himself on Hangeng’s lap and leaned back, making himself comfortable.

Then you can be my chair for the day”

Hangeng turned to Eunhyuk with help written all over his face. Unfortunately Eunhyuk choose to ignore his hyungs playing and let Heechul torture the Chinese a little.

Donghae, where are you?

 

Behind him he could hear sounds from the door and quickly turned around. When he saw Donghae enter the door he flew up from the couch and ran over to him.

Where have you been? You didn’t tell anyone where you went and just disappeared”

Donghae looked up at Eunhyuk. He could only see concern in his eyes. There was no anger.

So you’re not mad at me?”

Why would I be mad? You’re the one mad at me...”

You know....I’ve been thinking and I should have trusted you that nothing happened. So I am now. If you can look me in the eyes and say it”

Eunhyuk put his hands on his lovers shoulders and looked him straight in the eyes.

Nothing happened”

Donghae pulled in for a kiss which Eunhyuk was more than happy for.

Thank you”

Hangeng and Heechul watched the moment from the couch, slightly confused as to why they suddenly made up. EunHae walked to the others with their hands together and sat down.

By the way. Does anyone know the reason behind Kangin hyungs picture? Why would he even post that?”

Hangeng, Heechul and Eunhyuk looked at each other in hope that anyone knew the answer.

I’ll take that as a no....But why are you even home hyung? Shouldn’t you be at public service?”

Heechul, who still was sitting on Hangeng’s lap, straighten his back.

Well, I asked with cute puppy eyes if I could have the day off”

You can do that?”

Both Donghae and Eunhyuk looked shocked at their hyung.

I said it was for family matters and Hannie is part of my family”

Heechul bent back again and kissed Hangeng’s cheek.

Anyway, it’s only for today” He shrugged.

Hyung~!! You’re together again~!”

Henry dropped his one shopping bag and ran over to the EunHae couple. Leaving ZhouMi to figure out how to pick it up with already 10+ bags in his hands. All his of course.

 

 

 

Kangin, Shindong, KyuMin and YeWook came barging in the door an hour later. After proudly declaring that he had solved the whole situation, Kangin got depressed hearing it was already solved and he didn’t really help. Kyuhyun, still mad because of the picture, started lecturing his hyung on why he shouldn’t have done it and how he had destroyed their already poor reputation as idols.

 

 

 

                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

One of Super Junior’s manager looked at the many faces in front of him. Knowing that at least one of them would be sad about what he’s about to say.

Okay, guys. This is what’s happening. Super Junior K.R.Y, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung, you three will leave for Japan tomorrow. You will start to record your new single there and promote it while doing a small tour”

Sungmin looked down, obviously disappointed with the fact that his lover was being sent to Japan without him.

Super Junior M, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, ZhouMi, Henry, you five will start practising the Chinese lyrics and the new dance until Kyuhyun and Ryeowook comes back”

ZhouMi raised his hand, as if they were in a class.

Why aren’t Siwon gonna practise with us?”

He’s going to start filming for the new drama he’s starring in. Thus you guys will have to do most of practice without him. But his filming schedule will be done before your comeback”

ZhouMi nodded understandingly.

Shindong, Kangin. Except for today’s performance and the three Gayo Daejun next month, you two can relax”

The manager looked down on the papers in his hand. Making sure there wasn’t anything he left out.

Any questions?”

The deafening silence told him the answer.

Rehearsal starts at 5pm today, let’s all meet in good time! Well then you’re free to go”

 

 

 

                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

...I’m ready too, Bingo!”

Thank you!”

The screaming of the fans got higher as Super Junior finished their performance and did their usual fan service. Right after leaving stage Kyuhyun found his phone and dialled the most used number on his phone.

Changmin-ah! What are you doing?”

Kyuhyun! You seriously need to stop calling when I’m eating”

We both know you’re always eating. It’s not just a joke among the fans”

Yeah, yeah, whatever”

He could hear plates clashing on the other line. Meaning either Changmin was finished eating or he was getting more.

So, what do you want?”

I’m getting shipped off to Japan tomorrow. Do you have time for that get together tonight?”

Wait. Yah! Yunho!”

He really is worse than me....

Sungmin came up to Kyuhyun who was still standing besides the stage.

What are you doing?”

Asking Changmin to come over tonight”

Sungmin mouthed “oh~” before telling him to hurry and change so they could leave.

You still there?”

Yes, now what did your dad say?”

Oh, shut it. We don’t have any schedules the rest of the day. I’ll just drop by then?”

Okay, I’ll tell the others you’re coming. I need to go now though. Bye!

He quickly switched off his phone before Changmin could say more. Changmin would always get angry when he called him when he wanted something.

Maknae, get your out of those clothes and in new ones now!”

I’m coming, I’m coming!”

 

 

___________

 

 

Hiii~~ 

I've been thinking about how to end this fanfic, but I would really like if people told me if they want it to last longer or not. I mean, if I want I could end it by the next 3-4 chapters but I could also make it last 15 chapters more without problems. So please tell me your opinion~~!!!

Just in case I've been thinking about a new fanfic and I've written the first cast of it~

 

Also I feel really bad sometimes for breaking and almost breaking couples here.... To be honest there's another couple who will be going through a rough time (and maybe break up, I haven't decided yet). Cookies to those who can guess which!!

Please do comment and subscribe~!! <3