Chapter 15

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

Changmin-ah!”

Donghae ran towards Changmin who stood in the door, startling the younger a bit.

Donghae~ Nice to see you again!” He said while hugging Donghae. Eunhyuk came out of his room to greet their guest, but was met by the sight of his lover and his dongsaeng hugging tightly.

First of all get your hands of MY boyfriend”

Changmin quickly broke the hug. He knew that if someone did something to Donghae that Eunhyuk didn’t approve of, that person was bound to get hurt. No matter who it was. Yunho learned that pretty fast when he and Donghae went out together and Eunhyuk thought they were secretly dating. Poor Yunho couldn’t dance properly for a week.

Second, shouldn’t you call him hyung?”

But he said it was okay. He didn’t care”

Eunhyuk walked over to Donghae and put his hand on his shoulder.

You shouldn’t let him do it. This is the reason he don’t want to call anyone hyung”

Donghae turned around slightly angry.

Are you saying it’s my fault because I’m nice to him?”

Eh? That’s not what I meant”

Then what?!”

Changmin patted Eunhyuk’s shoulder whispering “Good luck, hyung” and went in the dorm. Before he was done greeting everyone in the living room, Kyuhyun came and dragged him into his and Sungmin’s room. Despite the protest from Changmin about wanting to talk to Hangeng.

You should really consider getting a new personality” Changmin said while sitting down on the floor. Earning a smack on the head by Kyuhyun.

It’s not like you have a better one”

Boys, let’s be nice and start drinking wine”

Sungmin walked in with 3 different bottles of wine and some snack.

 

As time passed by the three men got more and more wasted. Almost to the point where Sungmin wanted to tell everyone about all the couples in the kpop industry.

Why not? It’s the most perfected idea ever! We don’t have to hide it anymore!”

Are you ing crazy?! Do you even know how bad and scary punishment we will get?”

Sungmin leaned forward and looked straight in Kyuhyun’s eyes and whispered “We can have in the public” before falling back again.

That’s a ing great plan!”

Yah you kid, just sit right there and don’t do anything”

Changmin was slowly hitting the thighs of Kyuhyun.

Like this another hour went by. Most of the other SuJu members in the dorm had gone to bed. Sungmin was passed out and snoring cutely on the floor besides Kyuhyun.

While wiping the wine glass back and forth Changmin whispered to himself “How am I going to get back?”. He then proceeded to look at Kyuhyun who was staring at his lover with pure admiration in his eyes. Seeing the look on his best friend he couldn’t help but feel jealous. He had known Kyuhyun just as long as Sungmin but why wasn’t he looked at with the same eyes? The first time he thought this he got confused. Why was he even jealous? They were best friends and the other friend just happens to have a boyfriend. It’s not that weird. Still he couldn’t do anything with his ever growing feelings. At one point he had to just accept it.

Kyu...?”

Yes?” Kyuhyun answered without looking away from Sungmin.

Have you ever loved someone you couldn’t have?”

Kyuhyun took a double-take.

What’s with the sudden serious love question? You’ve never wanted to talk about these things”

I’m just wondering...”

Kyuhyun drank up the last drop of wine in his glass and shifted closer to Changmin.

No, you’re not”

Eh?”

Who is it? Is it someone I know?”

Why did I even ask him about that?! Now he’s on to it....

Glancing away from Kyuhyun, Changmin simply murmured “No one” in hope that the other would let it go.

Come on tell me~ I want to know who my best friend is in love with~”

Best friend...

Changmin just gave Kyuhyun a sad smile. Noticing the sadness behind the smile Kyuhyun got a little worried.

What? Is it someone in my group?”

If it had been any other time and he were sober Changmin would have denied it with all his might. But now he nodded without hesitation.

What to do... All hyungs are taken...”

Both Kyuhyun and Changmin looked down, both in loss of what to say.

You should probably say to that person that you’re in love with him but you know he’s taken and you just want it out of your system”

Should I?” Changmin asked without looking up from the floor.

Yeah you should. If not you will only go around and think about i-”

Kyuhyun got interrupted by a sudden kiss from Changmin.

Cho Kyuhyun, I love you” he whispered as he leaned back from the kiss.

Kyuhyun lost all the energy in his arm who was supporting him and fell backwards. Catching Kyuhyun’s arm before the younger touched the floor, Changmin was now staring into Kyuhyun’s eyes.

Wha-what?”

Before any of them could come up with something to say, a phone went off somewhere in the room. After a few rings Changmin finally realised it was his and started crawling around the room to find it.

Yes? Hyung? No, I don’t have a ride home....What? You’re outside right now?”

He looked over at Kyuhyun who was spacing out. Probably from the what he had just done and told him. It was probably the best to let him get over the news before answering whatever questions he may have.

I’ll just go home with you now then. I’ll be down in a few minutes. Bye”

Changmin stood up and walked over to Kyuhyun. Slightly touching the shoulder of the younger in an attempt to not startle him.

Kyuhyun-ah, I’m sorry but I’m going now” he said in a low voice. Not changing his gaze away from the wall in front of him, Kyuhyun simply nodded. After closing the door he simply sighed.

Please don’t let this destroy our friendship.

 

Kyuhyun sat in the same position for at least half an hour. Not comprehending what had happened. Was his best friend really in love with him? The man who always insists he doesn’t like men just confessed his love. Why? Was it something that suddenly happened or had Changmin been in love with him for a long time? They had always been friends. Just friends. He had never felt it like that for Changmin. Right?

I’ve never actually thought about it...” Kyuhyun started whispering to himself. He turned to Sungmin who was still sleeping on the floor.

You shouldn’t be sleeping on the floor....” he said while dragging the sleeping hyung onto the nearby bed. Afterwards he closed his eyes and took a deep breath in hope of clearing his all too clouded mind. Partly because of the situation and partly because of the alcohol. Laying down next to Sungmin, Kyuhyun fell asleep not knowing a certain person had seen it all.

 

 

 

_______________

 

Don't hurt me for being so late at updating!! I'm so sorry TT^TT

And I got to admit that even though I'm a KyuMin shipper, ChangKyu is my guilty pleasure~

It's April 1st and I've yet to be tricked XD Unless the Jonghyun accident is a joke.... Then I will flip tables. Because I cried when I read it. 

Please comment and subscribe~!!

I love everyone who reads my fanfic, but people who comment will always have a special place in my heart :') Thanks to all of you who have commented <3