Chapter 13

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

You know you want to!”

Aish. I don’t even know if I have the time”

Kyuhyun pouted at Changmin.

Don’t do stuff like that! It creeps me out”

Then say yes”

Are you sure Sungmin is okay with this?”

Oh . Sungmin. ! The others!

I have to go! I forgot about the others!”

Yunho looked over at Kyuhyun.

Are all of SuJu here?”

No, Eunhyuk and Donghae are fighting. I haven’t seen his holiness since yesterday and the rest isn’t doing anything yet”

Yunho had a confused look on his face.

If the rest isn’t doing anything yet, who exactly are here?”

Aah. You haven’t heard? ZhouMi and Henry came yesterday. And they brought Hangeng, who is probably in bed again with Heechul....”

Are you going now? I kinda wanted to meet with Kangin. It’s been a while” Yunho said while smiling. Because of their hectic schedule he hadn’t had a real chance to meet up with Kangin after he came back from military.

You can come with me if you two have the time”

Thanks”

 

Walking to the practice room the three men could hear no music and only shouting on the other side of the door. But it didn’t sound like arguing. More like encouragement. Slowly opening the door, all three of them saw something they really could have lived without. In the middle of the room stood Kangin with a yellow jacket with the hood on, no pants and a pair of shoes, posing with a water bottle in his hand. Yunho didn’t really know how to react. This was the man he came to have a small chat with. Changmin looked away with a mix of embarrassment and disgust. Kyuhyun just looked annoyed at the older man in his underwear. He left them for 30 minutes and this happens.

What. The. Hell. Is. Happening. Here?”

Oh, there you are. We forgot about you”

Ryeowook glanced innocently at Kyuhyun. Like everything was normal. Looking away from the mobile phone in his hand, Shindong noticed the two men besides Kyuhyun.

Yunho! Changmin! What are you guys doing here?”

I’m not turning around until the weird hyung in the middle puts on some pants!!” yelled Changmin, pointing at Kangin.

After Kangin put on some pants they all sat down in the corner of the room.

Will someone explain what that was about?”

Kangin got an idea on how to solve the problem between Eunhyuk and Donghae!” Yesung started.

Kyuhyun, Changmin and Yunho looked even more confused at the members in front of them.

Changmin, Yunho. You two have seen the picture with Eunhyuk and IU, right?

They nodded.

If we uploaded a picture like this everybody’s attention would be on that and not on the scandal! And then Eunhyuk and Donghae could resolve the problem between them without any interference!”

Kyuhyun and Changmin facepalmed themselves. This had to be the most stupidest idea ever.

That’s a great plan” Yunho chirped

The two maknae looked over at Yunho like he was mentally ill. Mumbling “This hyung...” in choir.

What?” Yunho asked utterly confused.

 

 

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Donghae was walking along the Han River alone. There was already many at the practice room now. And he couldn’t go back to the dorm. Eunhyuk probably wouldn’t talk to him.

Although what he had done was pretty bad, I still overreacted...

He really didn’t expect something like this to happen right after Leeteuk had left. There was no one at home to help him think clear or help them solve this.

Donghae oppa? Is that you?”

He looked behind him, surprised at the sudden contact. What met him was three girls, probably in High school, glancing at him with suspense in their eyes.

Yes. Are you fans?”

All three of them smiled brightly and nodded. Not sure if they should approach the idol in front of them, they all stood and did a small tap-dance because of the cold. Donghae looked at the girls and decided to do something out of the ordinary, as these girls could actually keep their distance.

You three want to have a coffee with me?”

He watched as the girls squealed at each other before nodding intensely at him and skipping along with him.

 

 

 

                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

DON’T ING PRESS THAT BUTTON KIM YOUNGWOON!!”

Kyuhyun was yelling out different threats while trying to get out of everyone’s grip. At the back was Yunho trying his best to hold down Changmin so he wouldn’t go and help Kyuhyun.

It’s for the best, Kyuhyun”

NO! I’M NOT GONNA LET HIM DESTROY OUR REPUTATION EVEN MORE!”

Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, calm down!”

Even Sungmin couldn’t control his lover as he was furiously wiggling himself out. The maknae eventually managed to break free and ran over to Kangin and slapped his phone out of his hand. Glancing at the older, Kyuhyun asked in a scary, low tone “Did you press it?”. A little bit afraid of what Kyuhyun would do, Kangin nodded.

I’m not doing this anymore! I’m going home!”

Kyuhyun spun around and left the room in a fit. Everybody looked at each other in loss of what they were going to do now.

Well.... It doesn’t seem like we’re gonna do some practice. We should just go back”

After glaring at Yunho and fixing his clothes, Changmin went over and tapped Sungmin’s shoulder.

Sungmin hyung? Kyuhyun was gonna ask you if the three of us should get together and have some wine. I kinda said yes to it, if it was okay with you”

Sungmin looked up while thinking.

Well, if YOU can get him to behave, it’s okay for me. Just tell me when”

Changmin nodded.

Come on Changmin, we gotta go!”

 

 

                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Oppa, is Leeteuk oppa doing well in military?”

Of course~ It’s the leader of Super Junior we’re talking about”

Donghae forced a smile. In reality he didn’t know more than the fans. Well, if something bad had happened he would’ve gotten the news before the public. But there hadn’t really been any information.

Are you okay, oppa? You’re not your usual happy self...”

He looked at the girls sitting in front of him. All had a worried expression. They were really concerned about him.

Eh? What do you mean?”

The girl in the middle took up her phone and showed the background to him. It was himself smiling brightly on stage.

This is how I’m used to see you. Why aren’t you smiling happily?”

He could only laugh a little of the situation. Even the fans was noticing. Was this really something to make the fans worried about?

I’m just tired. Our comeback just finished a few weeks ago and we’re having the last performances. Oppa will start smiling brightly from now on~”

He took a sip of the cup of coffee.

I’m gonna solve this whole situation when I return to the dorm. He already said nothing happened. It’s nothing worth fighting over. I trust him.

Suddenly all three of the girls started giggling while looking at one of the phones. They noticed he was looking at them and showed them the reason for the laughter.

Oppa? What is Kangin oppa doing?”

Donghae could only laugh with the girls as he looked at the picture. This was practice for the performance?

I don’t know. They were supposed to have dance practice”

He said while trying to hold his laughter back.

Ah! Oppa, we have to go now. We have a lecture soon”

Of course. You want me to sign something before you go?”

This was what he at least could do for them. Their faces lit up as they held out a notebook.

Thank you oppa!”

No problem”

He smiled at them while they walked out of the café.

Time to go home to Hyukkie.

 

 

 

___________________________

 

 

Hiiii~~~

I just want to say thanks to all who read this fanfiction! I've hit 1000 views!!  ಥ_

And for those who haven't seen the picture of Kangin:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GzySMJiYFA8/UKCbJiZYweI/AAAAAAAAAWs/16zPWijpKOU/s1600/14176_486686124685315_1391581689_n.jpg

Kangin's reason for posting it in this fic is basically what I think actually happened XD Well maybe not the EunHae part (I wish...), but the distraction part.

Please comment and subscribe~~!!! <3