Chapter 12

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

Kangin growled as he switch side on the couch. Even though he said he’ll sleep in Siwon’s room if the couch was too bad, he could never bring himself to do it. Obviously something happened between Siwon and Kibum yesterday and he didn’t want to disturb the man. But his back made him feel like dying. At least it is quiet in the dorm.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WERE DRUNK?!! THAT ONLY MAKES IT WORSE!!”

Scratch that last part....

Donghae come back!!”

Donghae came marching in the living room, forgetting that Kangin was sleeping on the couch. Resulting in Donghae almost sitting on Kangin.

Sorry hyung...”

Kangin sat up. Once someone made noise everybody was bound to wake up too. There was really no point in going back to sleep.

What did he do this time?”

The younger man went over to get the shared iPad and searched for something.

Look”

On the screen was an obviously shirtless Eunhyuk together with IU, Korea’s little sister.

It’s all over the internet! Everybody says they obviously did something and that they’re on IU’s bed. Because this isn’t somewhere in this dorm!”

He noticed that Donghae’s eyes became teary.

Well, did you ask him what really happened?”

Donghae threw the iPad onto the nearest table.

Of course I did! He said they met up after schedule and got drunk! He doesn’t even remember it all!!”

Donghae took a break and calmed himself before continuing.

The worst part is both IU’s company and SM is making up these obviously lies. Because of that everybody thinks that they’re dating....”

Kangin was about to comfort his dongsaeng when Eunhyuk came in with his head lowered.

Donghae...I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say other than I know nothing happened”

And how do you know that?! You said you didn’t even remember that you took a picture!”

It’s not like you don’t go out with friends and get drunk!!”

Hyukjae-ah...That’s not the proper way to fix this.

BUT YOU DON’T LIKE TO DRINK!”

Eunhyuk looked shocked when he realized that he didn’t actually like to drink. He couldn’t even remember why they did drink. IU must had convinced him somehow.

Why is it always you two who makes a fuzz!?”

Heechul came wandering with Heebum in his hands.

Hyung! He cheated with IU!” Donghae yelled out loud while pointing at Eunhyuk. Unfortunately the comment attracted the other members. Half of them reached the scene just in time to catch Heechul throwing his cat at the poor Eunhyuk.

Yah! Kim Heechul! Control your freaking cat!”

He’s doing exactly what I want!!”

 

 

 

                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Once again the breakfast was awkward. This time the cause was the quarrelling couple sitting on opposite ends of the table. One still thinking the other cheated and the other angry because of a cat attack.

So Hangeng. What are you gonna do while Heechul is on public service?”

Heechul got food stuck in his throat at the question, making him cough violently. Hangeng had arrived in the weekend thus making him forget that he was still on public service. He tried to gain some air in his lungs again while Hangeng was patting his back.

I don’t know. Maybe I’ll shop a little. It’s been a really long time since the last time I came to Korea”

Make sure you don’t get accidentally drunk, cheat on Heechul and let the whole world know”

Before Heechul even got the chance to respond to that, Eunhyuk slammed his hands on the table, stood up and left the room. Ryeowook looked over at Donghae who was sitting with his arms down along with his head.

Donghae hyung, maybe you should go and talk to-”

No! He’s the one acting like a child. Excuse me, I’m going out for a while”

Donghae took his jacket and left without saying more.

Remember that we have a meeting and a performance tomorrow !” Kangin shouted in hope that the younger man heard it before closing the door.

Everybody sighed. Except Heechul who was slapping Hangeng’s shoulder saying he better not cheat or he will feel Kim Heechul’s wrath.

 

Since we have a performance tomorrow maybe we should go to the practice room?”

Yeah, we should”

Leaving HanChul and ZhouRy behind at the table everyone got up and got their practice clothes.

Before they all walked out the door Kangin turned his head to Heechul.

Don’t forget to go to work, hyung!”

He closed the door just in time to avoid the flying fork.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Arriving at the SM building they all waved to the normal sasaeng group sitting outside, waiting for any of the members.

Do they really have nothing else to do?”

Kyuhyun whispered, in hope that the sasaengs wouldn’t notice.

Like you’re one to talk. All you do is playing that damn video game”

Shindong hit Kyuhyun lightly on the shoulder.

At least I don’t stalk people”

Yeah, you do”

Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun. There had been numerous times where Sungmin had caught Kyuhyun following him when he went out with his friends. Occasionally he would find Kyuhyun with his phone, going through his messages. And he used to get Changmin to interrogate Junsu when he and Junsu had gone out together.

That’s a long time ago”

It was two weeks ago” Sungmin hissed.

Hey! Don’t start a fight in front of fans”

Breaking up the KyuMin they all walked inside. Only Kyuhyun ran off at the sight of Changmin. He shouted “I’ll be back in a few minutes!”, but according to Sungmin’s watch it had been 20 minutes already and no sign of the maknae.

Let’s just go to the practice room already. He knows the way”

At least we don’t have to deal with both Kyuhyun and Changmin at the same time”

Kangin opened the door to the practice room.

I really do feel sorry for Yun-”

He turned around and met Donghae, who was on his way out.

Oh, hey guys. I was just on my way out again”

Donghae brushed his way through without looking any of them in the eyes.

Aren’t you gonna stay with us? We’re gonna practice for tomorrow”

Donghae kept on going. Not looking back.

He was crying...” Sungmin muttered. Everybody looked at him.

How do you know that?”

He always dances when he feels down. He told me that’s his way to cry a little and calm himself down”

Yesung looked up with a puzzled expression.

Does that mean they will make up now?”

Don’t know. This is by far the worst thing Eunhyuk has done...”

They stood quietly in the middle of the room. That was until Kangin got an idea.

Guys. I know how to fix this”

 

 

 

____________________

 

 

The mix of SM making me wait and me actually planning the plot is really a good combination XD I write so much faster~~

Although I could go without the SM part....Getting really tired of your SM....

As for the picture of IU and Eunhyuk, if you havent seen it, this is it:

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/20121109_iu_eunhyuk.jpg

Please comment and subscribe~~!!!! 

Thanks for reading~~!! <3