Chapter 3

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

Sungminnie.... If we walk into another store we’re bound to be found out” Kyuhyun whispered to Sungmin who was staring at another store with sale signs all over, who then turned to Kyuhyun with big puppy eyes.

But we rarely get the chance to go out and you’re going to Japan soon. Please Kyu~”

Sigh...I’m really too weak for him ain’t I?

He waved his hands as to signal to just go there. Resulting in Sungmin kissing him on the cheeks before taking off.

Don’t run!”

This guy is really something. How am I going to work without him?

Kyu! I found something for you! It’s really cool!”

Yeah, yeah. I’m coming. Just don’t yell”

Slowly walking towards Sungmin, Kyuhyun took his time to just watch his lover be in complete happiness with all the clothes. How can someone be so cute and beautiful at the same time? He was so lucky to have Sungmin by his side. Sungmin was always so understanding. Even when he was up all night gaming with Changmin. Of course occasionally he would speak up about the subject, but never did he get mad. And he couldn’t complain about Sungmin in bed either. He was just the most perfect man in the whole world and he was all Kyuhyun’s. What Kyuhyun had done to deserve this magnificent man, he did not know. But he was so deeply grateful for it.

Come, let’s go and try this on~”

Before going inside the dressing room Kyuhyun noticed some girls whispering to each other and stopped a little.

Are you coming Kyu?”

Yeah”

Still eyeing the girls he tried to catch on what they were saying.

That is Super Junior’s Sungmin...Right? But who is he with?”

Oh ! They’ve found out who Sungmin is! It’s only a matter of time before they see me!

Kyuhyun tried to walk fast to Sungmin without being suspicious but failed miserably.

Is it Kyuhyun who’s running?”

Oh ! Oh ! Oh !

He dragged Sungmin inside the dressing room and put a finger in front of his mouth, mouthing to stay quiet. Leaning forward and whispering into Sungmin’s ear.

Some fans have spotted us. We’ll just stay here until they’re gone”

But I wanted to shop”

I’ll promise to make it up” Kyuhyun said while kissing his pouting lover.

 

 

                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

Should he call him? He’d already said that if it weren’t urgent he should call him on weekends or wait for him to call. But it’s been 3 years now. He can’t go on like this. It hurts so much now. The facade he had built up for all these years is breaking apart and the person he wants the most right now is still in another country. That friend that could always help and calm him was gone too now. Why was it that the ones Kim Heechul cared and yearned for the most was nowhere to be seen? He was about to loose it and no one was going to do anything about it. Never had he felt this alone.

 

...I don’t want to do this! Why did he pick me as the substitute leader?! I can’t do anything right!”

Hyukjae? Is he crying?

Heechul silently walked to his door pressing his ear against it trying to hear the rest of the conversation.

..I’m not saying you should have all the answers, just follow what your heart says. I’ll be behind you 100%”

Thanks hyung. I’ll try my best”

That Kangin actually managed to calmed him down. Just follow what your heart says, huh? Maybe....

He looked at his phone once again. Tightening his grip around it.

Maybe... I should try it too?

Reluctantly he made his fingers push that number he so desperately had wanted to call for so long. All that was left was to press call. But why? Why couldn’t he do it? This was what he wanted right? To get answers. Will he ever be back or is the pain going to last forever? Somewhere hidden in Heechul’s mind he knew why he couldn’t do it. He was afraid. Afraid that the love of his life would suddenly say that he doesn’t love him anymore. Afraid that he’s going to say that he has found someone else. Afraid to be betrayed.

Not now....I just can’t now....I still trust that you love me Hannie. Don’t prove me otherwise.

 

Heechul threw his phone onto his bed and unlocked his door. He’ll just forget about this for a while. In his current state of mind he would get nowhere. Returning to his somewhat normal self, Heechul threw the door open and walked rather loudly into the living room. Finding Kangin on the couch still watching TV and jumped besides him.

Yah! What are you watching Kanginnie?!”

Aish, this hyung! Don’t call me that! It sounds weird coming from you”

Fine, fine. But I thought I heard Hyukjae a moment ago, where is he?”

He went to take a nap since Donghae haven’t returned from the dance studio yet”

Aah~ I see. But change the channel! I’ve already seen this drama! He managed to save everyone and gets his girl, but gets killed before proposing to her!”

Kangin flew up and started wrestling with Heechul.

Yah! You bastard! Don’t spoil the ending!!”

Ahahahaha!!! Serves you right!!”

Pillows, the remote, phones, everything was being thrown in the air while they continued to fight for a rather childish reason. But neither of them complained. The whole time both of them were secretly smiling on the inside.

 

It was best to be like this. Like it was before anyone left, before anyone argued, before the pain. For now, this would do.

 

______________________________

Chapter 3 people~~~~ 

And I've got 6 susbscribers~~~ :D

Thank you guys so much!!! <3 

As always comments are loved~~~!!!!