Chapter 19

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]
Hangeng spent most of his days off alone in the SuJu dorm. KRY had already been in Japan for a week, holding successful concerts and promotions. The remaining SuJu-M where all training full-time for their comeback, though Siwon was sometimes absent because of his drama. Kangin practically lived in the gym. Always saying something about becoming Korea’s number 1 handsome guy again. Shindong spent the days with Nari, planning the upcoming wedding. And he himself was waiting for his Heechul to return home. It wasn't the most exciting days but it actually felt good to do nothing. After all, his  company had given him a month off to come here. It’s a once in a lifetime something like that happened. God knows what actually made them agree to that. After a while he had flipped through every single channel the old TV could get. 
Why do they have such an old TV anyway. I mean come on! This was here way before I left.
He looked over at the clock on the wall.
“Damn. Still 4 hours until he’s home”
After a deep breath he went over to the couch and laid down.
“Might as well get some sleep...”
Hangeng soon fell into a much needed sleep. Minutes turned into hours as he was slipping into an unconsciousness state. And soon enough people started coming home. 
 
 
"Who is up for some takeout?!!" Donghae exclaimed the moment he stepped inside the door. Following was the rest of SuJu-M members yelling different type of meals they wanted.
"What about having some of Hangeng's homemade cooking? I've been dying to eat it for a while"
"That's actually a great idea, Henry!" 
Eunhyuk patted Henry's back while smiling his gummy smile.
"What do you mean by actually?"
"Nevermind that. Where is that Chinaman anyway?"
As on cue a short and loud snore was heard from the livingroom. They all walked towards the couch, finding Hangeng sound asleep.
"I think we found him"
"How did he not wake up after the ruckus when we came in?"
"Poor guy must be tired after promoting as a solo artist all this time..."
The 6 of them went silent for a minute. All of them got sudden flashbacks of the time they were promoting together. Of course ZhouMi and Henry wasn't a part of the main group, but they were still part of the family they had created. A family that was now unfortunately separated. 
"How about we go out and eat tonight?"
Sungmin broke the silence. Nodding in agreement, they started taking on their shoes and coats again. Before walking out Sungmin wrote on a note for Heechul, knowing he would be home soon.
He smiled reading his own note and put it close to the shoe racks before closing the door. Siwon raised a brow at the sight of his hyung.
"Hyung, why are you smiling? You look a tad creepy"
"Nothing~ Just feeling really like it"
In the elevator stood the rest waving furiously at the two of them.
"Come on! We're hungry over here!"
 
 
 
                                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
Heechul opened the door waiting for everyone to welcome him home. Sadly that never came.
"Your favourite hyung is baaaack~~!!" 
He only got silence in return.
"Your favourite hyung will start daily kicking practice with your asses if you don't come out~~!"
Still no answer. 
"Aish... I've lost my touch... They're not afraid of me anymore..." he mumbled while taking off his shoes. While putting them at the shoe racks he caught a glimpse of something yellow in the corner of his eye.
A note?
He snapped it from its place and started reading it.
 
Hyung, we went out to eat. I've sent a message telling Shindong and Kangin to meet up with us. Your boyfriend is sleeping like a dead man on the couch. Use this time to do something with him.
- Sungmin
 
He had a big grin on his face after he finished.
Why is this kid like this?
Folding the note and putting it in his pocket he proceeded to walk into the livingroom. Indeed Hangeng was laying on the couch. In the silence Heechul could hear the soft breathe coming from the man on the couch. Without noticing it he became completely immersed with him. The peaceful look on his face. The slight curve at his mouth, making it seem like he was smiling. Even the position he was laying in became a fascination, his hand bending over his head just enough to cover his eyes, head tilting against the couch back, feet spread apart but not enough for one of them to go outside of the couch. Heechul just simply stood there taking in the rare sight of his boyfriend, knowing it will probably never stay like this. At some point Hangeng was bound to leave again. He would once again be alone.
 
Use this time to do something with him.
"Because the opportunity will soon be gone..." he whispered to himself. 
 
 
 
                                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
In the background Hangeng could hear some noise. Though he was still sleepy he could easily identify that kind of sound. It sounded like someone was roaming around the kitchen cabinet. And he could swear he heard some kind of sizzling sound.
Is that food I smell? Is someone cooking?
Before being able to think about it any longer he was abruptly awoken by an even louder noise.
"Goddammit!! Aaaarrgh!! Listen, you stupid kitchen! I don't like you and you don't like me, but let's be friends just this one time. Okay?"
"Heechul? Is that you in the kitchen?"
Hangeng had now raised himself up and was looking in the direction of the kitchen.
"Yes. I'm sorry, I woke you up didn't I...."
Not wanting to miss the opportunity to watch the mighty Kim Heechul cook, he quickly got on his feet and headed straight for his lover. True enough, standing facing the stove was Heechul actually cooking. Hangeng placed his hands around Heechul's waist and leaned his head against his shoulder.
"Baby, why are you cooking?"
"I just want to. Besides the others went out to eat"
"But you know I like to cook for you~"
"Stop whispering in my ear, you're making me distracted"
"But Chullie~~~"
Heechul turned around and leaned into Hangeng's lips for a long time, before abruptly turning back to the stove again. Leaving Hangeng speechless.
"No buts. Now sit down and wait for me to finish cooking" 
Hangeng could not see it, but Heechul had a big grin on his face. This was one of the moments he had always dreamed about.  No stress from performances or concerts. Just the two of them in the house. Enjoying the time together. 
"I still want to help out though..."
Heechul turned around and met the biggest and cutest pout he had ever seen. His heart almost broke at the cuteness.
When did I get such a cute boyfriend~?! He practically screamed inside of his head.
"Fine. Go and find some plates and put them on the dinner table"
 
Finishing the dinner and lightning some candles, they started their random romantic dinner.
"Wait a little. Let's go and get some wine from Kyuhyun's room~"
Heechul ran over to the maknae's room and quickly found a bottle. 
"Let's have a toast" Hangeng smiled. They raised their wine glasses towards each other.
"To my beautiful lover"
"To us"
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
Before I say anything let me say this: Yes, you are all allowed to kill me!!
I thought I would update at least a few times while having exams and stuff but that did not happen...
Speaking of exams, I managed to get a 4 (on a scale from 1-6, with 6 being the best) on both oral and written Japanese exam!! It's a big deal for me because I did not have any teachers in the 2 years I learned it! And one of the examiners was actual Japanese D:
 
Some complained about not enough HanChul, so here's a HanChul filled chapter~~~!!! ^o^
 
heekim: I'm glad you're happy!!! :D Maybe I'll write one later just for you ;D Hehehe...
 
 
Thank you for reading and please comment and subscribe~~~~!!! <3