Chapter 20

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]
* A few days later*
 
 
 
"There! All done"
Hangeng closed his bag and proudly clapped on it.
"Are you sure you got everything now?"
"Yes"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"
"Reeeeaaally?"
"For the last time, yes"
"Okay then. But do tell me, who's shirt is lying on the bed?"
Heechul crossed his arms and nodded in the direction of the bed. Hangeng blushed a little while walking towards the shirt and quickly put it in the bag.
"NOW I'm done" he smiled.
Heechul sneaked behind his lover's back and leaned his head against his back.
"How are you gonna survive without me?"
"I'll just do what I'm always doing, think about you and hoping you're thinking about me. That alone can make me live through the day"
He wanted to turn around but Heechul wouldn't let him.
"Tell me again why you're leaving again..."
Hangeng sighed. This was probably the tenth time Heechul had asked him that question. And no matter how many times he answered it he knew Heechul wouldn't be satisfied with the answer.
"I have to go because this was how long my company let me stay and they've already planned a lot of schedules... You know if I could I would've stayed with you forever. But as it is now, that is something not possible..."
"But still..." he whispered, afraid his voice would give away that he was at the verge of crying.
Hangeng finally got to turn around and hugged him lightly.
"It will be alright. We've made it so far haven't we?"
Heechul hugged him back harder, not wanting to let go.
"I'll make sure to call and see you more often. I promise"
A single tear dropped unwillingly from Heechul's eye. 
I hope you'll keep that promise...
 
 
"Hey!! Everyone come out here!"
 
 
 
 
                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
"How are you two doing as a new couple? I mean it's been some time now"
Sungmin's eyes were almost sparkling with enthusiasm. While Henry and ZhouMi on the other hand was both blushing and mostly wanted to avoid the subject.
"Come on, tell me. Aren't we all family here? There's no need to be shy"
"It's not that... It's just that there's nothing to talk about" Henry tried to reason.
"But what about the night you guys *cough* got together?"
"Hyuuuung!"
Henry slightly hit Sungmin's arm, only to Sungmin's amusement. Knowing he was successfully teasing his dongsaengs was one of the best feelings in the world.
"But seriously. How did it even get to that point? As far as I know you two hadn't confessed to each other before that"
"Why do you even want to know that?" ZhouMi said while raising his eyebrow.
"Is it so bad that I want to know about my dongsaengs love life?"
"YES" ZhouMi and Henry in union.
"Fine, fine. I'll stop asking"
Sungmin raised his hands in defeat.
"Onto a different subject, how's it going between you and Kyuhyun after what happened?"
At the mention of the recent incident Sungmin's gaze immediately changed. His smile dropped a little but could still be seen.
"I'm sorry hyung. I shouldn't have asked about that"
"It's okay. We still haven't talked everything out. But as long as he keeps on loving me, I'm happy. I did realize afterwards I overreacted though... Hopefully this won't be enough to make a crack in our relationship"
He ended with a new smile on his face.
"That's sounds great!"
Henry leaped forwards and hugged Sungmin.
"I'm so glad things are working out for you two again"
 
 
"Hey!! Everyone come out here!"
 
 
 
 
                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
"MOVE YOUR OUT OF THE WAY KANGIN!"
"NOT WHEN I'M WINNING! ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING?!"
"Come on Eunhyuk! I know you can win!"
"Shut it, Shindong so I can concentrate!"
Kangin stopped the game for a second to slap Eunhyuk on the arm.
"Don't talk like that to your hyung!"
"It's only like 7 months"
"Doesn't matter!"
Donghae proceeded to push Eunhyuk's shoulder.
"Since when were you this rude?"
"Since you and Kangin ganged up on me and Shindong. Now would everyone please stop talking and hitting me?!"
To Eunhyuk's misery it was already too late. Kangin's bowser kart had crossed the finish line. 
"How could you lose?! You said you were a pro on Mario Kart!!"
"Yes, but then everybody started to screw my game over!!"
Meanwhile Eunhyuk and Shindong were arguing, Kangin and Donghae on the other side were high fiving each other.
"I knew you could do it hyung!"
"You think I would lose to this brat? Ahahahaha!!"
Kangin turned to Eunhyuk with a big grin on his face.
"Yah! Eunhyuk! Give me the money" 
"But it's no fair. You were all distracting me..." He pouted.
"Stop being a sore loser, Hyukkie"
"I'm not!"
"Just admit you lost and give him the money" 
Shindong bumped his elbow into Eunhyuk's side.
"I don't want to"
"Do it or no action for you the next 2 months"
Donghae glared at Eunhyuk, while Shindong and Kangin were pointing at Eunhyuk and saying "Ooooh~~~".
"Fine..." He said while searching for his wallet in his pants and violently slammed them on the nearest table. Kangin happily went over and grabbed them.
"You're whipped and you can't deny it"
"Oh shut it. You're just saying that now, wait until Teukie hyung returns and see how you act"
"You little-"
 
 
"Hey!! Everyone come out here!"
 
 
 
 
                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
Everyone came rushing out of their room and into the livingroom. In the middle of it stood Siwon with the TV remote. Staring at the TV.
"Speak up, oh lord Shisus" Heechul joked.
"Look" Siwon said pointing at the TV, ignoring the comment from Heechul. Everyone turned their gaze to the screen.
"Is that..?"
 
....doing activities as as Super Junior's Leeteuk in the society.
 
"JUNGSOO!!"
They all jumped onto the couch to catch the rest of Leeteuk's stiff winning speech at SBS Entertainment Awards. Every single one of them was watching in awe as their leader thanked the different people. They had called up KRY in Japan so they could watch it there. Even Kibum was watching it in China.
 
I would like to sincerely thank the Super Junior members who are feeling the empty space that I left behind.
 
That one sentence sent a struck to the heart of every member of Super Junior. 
 
Jungsoo, you just come back safely so I have a hyung to take care of again. (Heechul)
Hyung, that empty space will always be there for when you return. (Ryeowook)
Please come back soon, it's hard being the substitute leader. (Eunhyuk)
We almost fell apart without you, guess we really are feeling that empty spot. (Kyuhyun)
I really miss you, hyung... There's so much I want to talk about. (Sungmin)
You left a bigger space than I ever will, hyung... (Yesung)
Teukie hyung, I miss seeing you everyday... (Donghae)
I pray for your safety everyday, hyung (Siwon)
Come back and fill that empty space soon (Shindong)
I've seen you so few times, don't let those times be the only ones (ZhouMi)
You've protected us so many times, come back so we can do the same for you (Henry)
I've been gone for a long time but I'll make sure to visit you when you return, so stay safe (Hangeng)
You probably don't think of me as a member anymore... But I owe you so much, hyung. Come back in one piece. (Kibum)
Teukie, I'm so proud of you and I love you so much. I'll wait for you no matter how long it will take (Kangin)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
Wooohoo~~ CHAPTER 20 !!!  
I didn't think I would make it so far xD And I have 41 subscribers TT^TT Thank you so much!
I updated faster because I don't think I will have the time to write until next week :/  
Also I apologize for Siwon's last sentence... I know it's really fandom stereotypical and I try to avoid doing that... But I ran out of things to write and I tried to make everyone different ._.
I soooo want to write a bonus story with ZhouRy (the hotel story) , but that would mean writing and I've never done that D: And I've never done "it", so I have no idea what to write.... Then again I do see 13-year olds writing -__- 
 
heekim: Dear? XD It's been waaaay too long... I can't say I'm sorry enough... I normally hate people who suddenly don't update and then I became one of the D: Thank you~~~!!! ^.^  I definitely want to write a KyuMin story, but whether it will be a oneshot or a full story I don't know yet~  I also have another story I sometimes write on, so I will probably prioritate that one before the KyuMin one. But first I gotta finish this one XD 
 
 
Thank you for reading and please comment and subscribe~~~~!!! <3