Chapter 10

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

After embracing each other for a few minutes, just taking in the moment, Heechul and Hangeng laid themselves down. Hangeng’s hand protectively over Heechul’s shoulder. There had never been a moment where Heechul had felt so calm. His body was relaxing at the touch of his lover.

If only this could last longer. If only we weren’t idols on constant watch by the public.

Hannie...”

Hangeng shifted a little closer to Heechul, until his lips was close to his ear. Whispering seductively a yes. He shivered at the tone of the voice he had heard so many times before.

Can we stay like this for now?”

Of course”

Inside their own bubble, they both fell asleep. For now they were happy. For now this would do.

 

 

                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Kyuhyun was getting nervous as they were close to his and Sungmin's room. He really didn't know what was gonna happen. Of course, this time he was ready to protect Sungmin. But he didn't want it to happen. Putting his hand on the door and twisting the doorknob had never been so nervewracking. He tried to peak inside before the other two to see if he was awake, but the darkness of the room could hide the whole group and he wouldn't be able to see them.

"Wait a little bit. I'll go and wake him first"

I really shouldn't be doing this. The doctor said he should be sleeping and we got a meeting about SuJu-M and KRY in two days. We can't afford him being in bed then.

He walked up to the bed and sat down. gently over Sungmin's arm.

"Hyung. I'm sorry to wake you but someone wants to talk to you"

Sungmin stirred in his sleep. Clearly not wanting to get up. Kyuhyun looked over at the door were Kibum was standing still facing the ground.

"Hyung, please. It will just take a few minutes"

He opened his eyes. Looking upon Kyuhyun without a real expression. Still, Kyuhyun could read his mind. Sungmin already knew who it was.

Just listen to him at least”

Sungmin looked away. Accepting the plead to listen to Kibum, but is not happy about it. On cue Kibum walks in with Siwon right behind.

The mood tensed up as Kibum stood in front of Sungmin. Both looking at each other. It was so quiet you could hear the others talking in the livingroom. Until Kibum finally spoke up.

Hyung....I don’t know if you’re gonna believe me.....But I am sorry for what happened. I let myself get carried away over something that happened in the past and should have been forgotten already....Is it possible for you to forgive me?”

Kibum looked down at the floor in an attempt to hide the tears forming in his eyes. The wait to hear Sungmin’s answer was like torture. If he doesn’t forgive, it will probably break all ties between them once and for all.

Kyuhyun...My head hurts....”

Kyuhyun walked over to Sungmin and examined him with his eyes. He sighed before speaking.

I’m sorry but I think you two should go. He’s supposed to be sleeping. We really should do this another day”

Siwon put his hand on Kibum’s shoulder and motioned for them to go. Closing the door and leaving Kyuhyun behind to stay with Sungmin, they both headed for Siwon’s room.

 

He’s probably gonna forgive you. It’s Sungmin hyung!” Siwon was trying his best to cheer up Kibum.

How do you know that? If he meant to forgive me, he would have said it”

Siwon put his arms around his lover’s waist.

Maybe he needed time to think? Relax, he’s gonna forgive you”

You already said that!”

Kibum tensed up. The words coming out of Siwon’s mouth just felt like empty words. Empty words coming from a person pitying him.

There’s no need to yell. Everything will be fine”

You know what? Not everything in this world will work out the way you want to. Not everyone is the same person they used to be. Not everything is perfect!”

What are you talking about?”

Siwon....I’m leaving”

The older male stepped back. His hands fell down to his side. He was expecting to be yelled at a little more, not this. Those words made his whole world crash. There hadn’t been many times in his life he had felt like crying. But this was that one of those times.

Wha...what?”

I got an offer for a Chinese drama. It’ll take a few months to film and I’m leaving for China tomorrow. I wasn’t sure whether I should accept it or not, but I realized I need time away from this. Time to think through if this relationship is really working out....”

Siwon had no idea how to react. All he could do was watch the person he love walk through the door. But the last words he heard from him before the door closed sent a sharp pain to his heart.

Please don’t try to contact me, because I won’t contact you”

Just like that he had lost him. Just like that.

 

 

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Is anyone hungry?”

Really, Eunhyuk? At 11.30pm?” Yesung said obviously annoyed by the younger man.

Hey! If I’m hungry, I’m hungry! It’s not like I can control my stomach!”

Eunhyuk stood up ready to take on anyone who dared talk back. Apparently the hunger went to his brain and got rid of all common sense.

Sit down Hyukkie, there’s no need to start a fight over this”

Donghae dragged him down onto the couch without even looking at him. After 3 years Donghae had gotten used to this side of Eunhyuk. The man really could go crazy if he got hungry enough.

Ryeowook was about to suggest making sandwiches when Kibum walked into the living room, heading towards the door. Everybody sensed the cold air that surrounded Kibum and choose not to question what was going on or where he’s going. Quickly putting on his shoes and jacket, Kibum bowed and said a low goodbye before closing the door behind him.

 

They sat in silence for a little time, expecting to see Siwon and Kyuhyun come back. God knew what happened to Hangeng and Heechul. None of them didn’t really want to find out, knowing the nature of that couple.

It doesn’t look like any of them are coming back” said Shindong, breaking the silence.

Maybe they went to bed? It is getting pretty late”

Maybe we should go to bed too?”

Eunhyuk pouted at Ryeowook’s suggestion. Yes, he was sleepy but he’d rather eat at this point. He had hoped Ryeowook would make sandwiches. But that wasn’t happening.

Wait. Where are I and Henry supposed to sleep?”

You two can sleep in my room. If you don’t mind sleeping in the same bed. Leeteuk and I used to sleep together in it so it should be big enough. We were planning on letting you choose between my and Heechul’s room, but then you brought Hangeng with you and you know” Kangin made gestures with his hands hinting to what he meant. Henry stood up ready to go to bed before realizing one tiny detail.

But what about you then? Where are you sleeping?”

I’ll just sleep on the couch for today. If it gets too uncomfortable I’ll just go and bother Siwon a bit” Kangin tried to smile as bright he could to comfort his dongsaeng that he would be okay. In reality the one sentence he said a few seconds ago still struck a sharp pain in his chest. Leeteuk and I used to sleep together. Used to. He himself reminded him that the person he loved the most wasn’t here anymore. Aish...This ain’t the time to be thinking about this again. I have members to take care of.

 

 

 

 

_______________

 

Sorry for the wait everyone!!  It's been almost a month...I'm really sorry!!

Unless something new happens I will be updating as normal from now on. Hoping 1 or 2 chapters a week. At least.

Also I have an TVXQ oneshot almost ready to be published. Please look forward to it~!!

Please keep commenting so I know how I'm doing~~!! ^.^ 

I love all who have taken the time to read this fanfiction and I especially love all who have subscribed!!!! <3

Thank you~~!!!!!!! <3