Chapter 7

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

THEY WHAT?!”

Yesung screamed inside the car.

Zhoumi and Henry probably did IT yesterday...” He couldn’t even look up at Yesung. His face was already red from imagining the scene that took place last night.

But I didn’t even know they liked each other”

Ryeowook hit him on the shoulder, making Yesung yelp a little.

You’re the only one who didn’t notice! Sometimes you can be so slow on catching on”

He sat back and stared at the pants in his hand. How could he avoid looking at Henry differently? And why didn’t Henry tell him before that they were at that stage already? It couldn’t really have been that they were drunk or something. Right?

No. I’m going to trust that Henry is responsible. I’m not going to make a big deal out of this. Just go there, say hi and bring them back home.

What Ryeowook didn’t know was that his sometimes social awkward lover had different plans.

 

Being able to walk into the hotel without being noticed was a once in a lifetime for both of them. It was almost like they deserved a reward. They even managed to find what room ZhouRy was in. Standing in the elevator Ryeowook thought that he should make sure Yesung didn’t make it all awkward either.

Okey, don’t make it any more awkward than it is. Got it?”

Yesung nodded furiously.

Good. Maybe this would go better than expected.

Soon they reached the door and knocked on it. He was sure that he heard someone fall inside of the room, but he could be mistaken. After a minute or so Henry opened the door.

Guys! I’m so happy to see you!”

Henry jumped in for a hug. He truly was one of the cutest in the group.

I’m happy to see you too! But where is Zhoumi?”

As on cue Zhoumi poked his head up from the other side of the bed in the room, waving at them.

I really did hear someone fall then.

Ryeowook was about to put the pants in the air and exclaiming that he got pants for him, but out of nowhere his lover brushed past him and went towards Zhoumi. He put his hand up as he was waiting for a high-five and yelled “So I heard you two did it! Congratulation!”

You could see Zhoumi’s face go from moderate happiness to embarrassment in less than a second.

God no, Yesung. That is one way to make it awkward....

 

 

                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Kangin couldn’t believe his eyes when Kyuhyun, Donghae and Shindong came in with an almost unconscious Sungmin. He let all of them do as they please for one day and Eunhyuk broke down, Heechul almost killed him, he can’t contact Siwon any more, he doesn’t even know where Ryeowook and Yesung went and now this. He sighed before taking Sungmin in his arms and went for KyuMin’s room. Carefully he put him down in his bed and laid the blanket on top of him, before silently walking out of the room. He spotted Kyuhyun in the kitchen and motioned for him to go sit on the couch. Kyuhyun started walking with his eyes fixed on the floor. They both sat down at the same time.

So. Care to explain what happened?”

It’s a long story....”

Kangin sat back on the couch.

Try me”

 

 

~1 hour earlier~

 

“KIM KIBUM! You you look at me when I’m speaking to you! Why can’t you just let it go?!!”

The whole room became silent. Nobody moved an inch as Sungmin continued to glare at Kibum. Slowly Kibum turned his head in Sungmin’s direction, meeting his glare with an even colder expression.

“I might forgive you for what you’ve done, but do you honestly think I would have forgotten about that incident?

Incredibly the atmosphere managed to get even colder. Both Kyuhyun and Siwon started getting worried about their lovers. Normally they would be the most loving persons in the world, but put in the right situation and mood both of them could turn into something more dangerous.

“We both started that argument, we both used our fists and we both got equally hurt. If anything we’re both to blame. Don’t put it all on me!”

“Oh, so that’s how you remember it? Wow. The hyung won’t take the responsibility alone. Leeteuk hyung must be so proud of you.”

That was the last straw for Sungmin. Mentioning Leeteuk at this moment was just like switching the normal Sungmin off. He flew up from the chair grabbing Kibum by his collar. But before he could do anything further Kyuhyun stopped him and pushed him down again.

“Don’t do this, hyung. It won’t solve anything”

Kyuhyun said with a low voice, looking at him with a serious and worried expression. In the background he heard a chair being pushed back.

“KIBUM NO!” Siwon and Kyuhyun yelled simultaneously.

Before Sungmin could even react, he was on the floor with a strong pain at the side of his head. His instincts from martial art training made him stand up to defend himself. He got up fast and was ready to go at Kibum. That was until he realized he got up way to fast and felt the room spin a little and something making it’s way up from his stomach. Noticing the small swaying from Sungmin, Kyuhyun rushed to help him. Kyuhyun looked at Siwon who was holding Kibum back and gave him a look that said “Go somewhere else, I’ll take Sungmin home”.

Siwon got the message and rushed out, dragging his complaining lover with him.

 

Sungmin felt like throwing up and signalized to Kyuhyun to help him get to the bathroom. After standing in front of the toilet for a few minutes, he managed to calm his stomach down. He sat down on the nearest chair he could see and let the maknae look at his head for any serious damage.

“It doesn’t look that bad, but I still think we should go and get you checked up”

 

The energy had completely left Sungmin’s body, he was only following wherever Kyuhyun were taking him. Before he knew it he sat in a doctors office with an unfamiliar man looking at him. Without the need to think any deeper he just concluded that it was the doctor.

“It looks like he only got a mild concussion, he should be fine after a day with rest. If you would follow me Kyuhyun-sshi to sign some papers you can take him home right afterwards”

Even though Kyuhyun were gone for only a few minutes, Sungmin managed to fall asleep in the chair. When Kyuhyun came inside again, his mind had already drifted away. 

"He really looks tired like that..." Kyuhyun whispered to himself while trying to get him on his back. Walking out of the building and heading home, Kyuhyun finished his own sentence.

"But I'll do whatever it takes to protect his smile. Yah, Cho Kyuhyun. When did you become such a cheesy man?"

He laughed at himself.

"Kyuhyun!!"

Please don't be fans. Please don't be fans.

He turned his head around almost afraid to see what was following him. Never had he been so glad that it was Donghae and Shindong.

 

~Present time~

 

"That was....an interesting story"

Kangin couldn't find a better word for it. He didn't know Kibum still held such a grudge towards Sungmin to the point were he actually punched him again. At least now he knew why Leeteuk couldn't gather everyone for a reunion before he left.

"But I understand how it all happened and it's both fault"

He sighed before finishing.

"Anyway, there's nothing to do now. Just go and check on Sungmin"

Kyuhyun stood up and walked towards his and Sungmin's room, still looking down on the floor. 

 

Heechul, who had seen Kyuhyun walk silently past him without even greeting him, sat himself besides Kangin once again and flipped channels.

"What's with all the kids today?"

"We're all having a hard time without Leeteuk. Some more obvious than others"

You don't say.

 

 

 

 

_______________________

 

I really don't know how I can make up for the long time since I updated.....But I really didn't have time to write until now.

But since I have vacation now I'll make sure to write a few chapters for you all~~! 

Also no one has commented on whether or not they want the extra story about ZhouRy, shall I just take it as a no then?

As always comments and subscribers are loved~~~!!!