Chapter 9

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

Heechul’s mind was wondering off. Completely unaware off what was happening in front of him. They could all have been and a bunch of oompa loompa’s dancing with them and he would have been standing at the same spot. He was split in half about whether he should talk to him or not. The questions that had been tormenting his mind for months could finally be answered. But there was that voice in the back of his head that kept repeating what if? What if the worst case scenario happened? What if Hangeng really didn’t love him anymore? What if that was the reason he had come here? And besides Hangeng was so busy talking to everyone else, why should he destroy the current atmosphere like that? If they actually started a fight he knew he wouldn’t be able to keep his posture. He shouldn’t let the others see that side of him.

 

By the way, there’s someone who’s missing. I really wanted to meet Sungmin and Siwon too”

Hangeng looked around the room to make sure they were actually missing, so he wouldn’t make a fool out of himself. His eyes landed upon the lonely man standing at the back of the room. Judging from the look on his face, Heechul was in deep thoughts. Had he even noticed he was here? He didn’t come to greet him.

Sungmin is sleeping and Siwon is somewhere with Kibum” Kangin said after being pressured by Kyuhyun’s look that begged him to explain for him.

"Oh, I see”

Hangeng started walking towards Heechul, who still didn’t have any contact with the world. Not until Hangeng placed his hands on his shoulders and looked him straight in the eyes.

 

The sudden touch startled Heechul and he met the glare of the person he had missed and yearned for for so long. All his feelings welled up making a single tear drop from his eye, not noticeable for anyone except Hangeng. Gently the tear away from Heechul’s cheek, Hangeng mouthed if they should go somewhere else. After getting a small nod from him, Hangeng took his hand and led them to Heechul’s room. 3 years later and Heechul still used the same room they were using. Not to Hangeng’s surprise. He knew the man didn’t like changes.

Which made the fact that he went to China for 3 years even worse.

 

They both sat down on the bed, Heechul just looking at the floor.

"Do you want to talk?"

"I don't know"

Hangeng looked at Heechul. He could see in his face that he was troubled.

"You don't know?"

"Yes, I don't know"

"Why?"

"I don't know! Maybe it's because I'm afraid that you're going to leave me, say you don't love me anymore, say it was all an act?! I don't know and I don't have the courage to ask either!"

At the end Heechul finally looked at Hangeng. The look of fright and pain in his expression sent a stuck to Hangeng's heart. He really had hurt him. Made him suffer for so long. Even though he had sounded fine on the phone Heechul had been in pain. Enduring it because he loved him. And he hadn't done anything for him. He really felt ashamed of himself. There was nothing he could do to make it up for him. He took his hand and sighed.

"I've realized how much you've suffered and I know there's nothing I can do to make it up. But please forgive me. You might not believe it but I love you, now and forever. I would never leave you by my own free will. I'm sorry you had to go through this Heechul. I really am"

Heechul scanned Hangeng's face for any sign that he was lying. How could he have such a gentle lover?

It's probably my fault for thinking such things about him.

Suddenly he was pulled in for a hug. When Hangeng whispered "I'm sorry Heechul" he could feel more tears dripping down his cheek. He let hands go up to his lovers waist and closed his eyes.

I'm sorry too.

 

 

                                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"So, what do you guys think they're doing?"

Shindong said to get rid of the silence in the room after HanChul left the room.

"I don't know and I don't think I want to know"

Kyuhyun had a slight disgust in his expression.

"Do you really think they would do it right away?"

"Like you're one to talk Hyukjae!"

"There's something missing there Cho Kyuhyun!!"

"Let me skip all chores for tomorrow and I'll call you hyung"

The smirk on Kyuhun's face was like a mix between evil and satisfaction.

"Aish... This kid. Stop being with Changmin. Yunho is complaining about this too"

"Well anyway. ZhouMi, Henry, how are you guys? It's been so long"

Kangin broke the discussion before it got any worse. Arguing with the maknae never ends pretty. "Well....Until recently there weren't any changes. But then something happened"

Henry blushed while saying it, not knowing whether he should tell them about it or not. Donghae and Ryeowook giggled a little, knowing what happened. Still going back and forth about saying it or not Henry kept quiet.

“Are you just gonna leave it at that or?”

“No....Okay, ZhouMi and I--”

The door opened before Henry could finish the sentence, revealing Siwon and a hiding Kibum. Everyone stood up at the sight of Kibum. He hadn’t been in the dorm for at least 2 years. Of course they sometimes met as a part of their work, but other than that they didn’t see each other, and then he suddenly appeared in their dorm. It all just felt weird. Siwon was the first one to speak up.

“Kyuhyun. Where is Sungmin hyung?”

Kyuhyun was startled by the question, a little confused if he should say it since Kibum was there. A small nod from Kangin made the answer clear.

“He’s sleeping in our room. Why?”

“I. Uh, we want to talk to him”

Kyuhyun stood up and walked towards Siwon.

“Then I’ll come with you”

He tried to read Kibum’s face but he was facing the ground making that impossible. If he tried to hurt Sungmin again he definitely wouldn’t let him off like last time. Then it would be he that had to go to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________

 

 

I love how everyone guessed it was Hangeng XD

And I'm so glad that people commented. I really hope I don't have to ask for comments anymore, because I love feedback.

Also I made a poster because I felt cocky with my newly obtained photoshop skills. Afterwards I saw it wasn't that good....

Comments and subscribers are loved~~!!!