Chapter 6

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

At one point Ryeowook dropped his phone. The thought of what his dongsaeng had done was too shocking. He knew that Henry was in love with ZhouMi and vice versa, but this was just too fast. He didn't even know the had confessed to each other.

Oh God. They didn't do it without confessing? Were they drunk or something? Wait, That's just worse.

Yesung came inside the room again only to see a completely horrified Ryeowook. After a few seconds Ryeowook turned his head towards Yesung, keeping his face expression in the progress. He actually looked a little bit scary doing it. 

"What happened?"

Ryeowook couldn't speak. The mental images was just too much for him. Somewhere in the room Yesung could hear a faint voice calling for a hyung.

"Ryeowookie, I think Henry still wants to talk to you"

Cutely blinking out of his trance like state, he picked up the phone.

"Hyung?"

"...What do you want me to do then?"

"Well bringing a new pair of pants to ZhouMi would be great"

"Okay, I'll come with it in 30 minutes"

"Thanks hyung! See you soon then!"

Hearing that tone in his voice, Ryeowook could almost see the smile in his face. As one of the maknaes, Ryeowook didn't have many dongsaengs. So he made a deal with himself to always protect the smiles of the few he had. And this was one hell of a weird way to protect it. But it had to be done.

"Bye~!"

Finishing up the cleaning, Yesung sat himself besides Ryeowook once again.

"So, what did he want?"

"I'll tell you in the car. But first we need some pants that can fit ZhouMi. But he has so long legs. Who here might have some that he  could wear?"

Both thought deeply about it. Suddenly a light came on in both their minds and they simultaneously said the same name.

Siwon.

 

There was just one problem. Siwon himself. He never lent anyone his clothes. Not that anyone here could fit in them. Hopefully he wasn't in his room right now. With a strong determination they put Ddangkoma back in his glass cage and turned themselves into ninjas. Taking on the fearful trip to Siwon's room to find the pants. The atmosphere was still pretty awkward after today's breakfast, so probably no one dared to go into another place in the relative huge dorm they had. If anyone catched them in their current stances, they would die. Mostly of embarrassment. Walking along the wall like idiots, they both reached Siwon's door. They leaned forward placing their ear on it, in hope of hearing if he was inside or not. After waiting a few moments they didn't hear a thing. So they took a chance and opened the door. The first that their eye laid eye on was Siwon sitting on the bed. 

!

Ryeowook laughed awkwardly to Siwon, waiting to get questions as to why they were here. But it never came. Siwon just sat on his bed staring at the phone. Ryeowook and Yesung looked at each other. Have he even noticed they came in? He took small steps towards Siwon's drawer. There was some pants laying on there which just screamed for him to take. Finally he stood in front of it while still facing Siwon. He put his hands behind his back and grabbed the pants. Before walking away he tried once more to get some kind of reaction from Siwon. 

"Hyung?"

Nothing. 

This was his cue to run out. Dragging Yesung with him, he ran out the door and closed it as quiet as he possible could. 

"That went pretty well" 

"Except for the mini heart attack I got when I saw him"

Ryeowook looked down at the pants he just took.

I have to make it up for him. Maybe I'll make his favourite dish today?

"Okey, let's get going"

 

                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~ . ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Donghae fell to the ground. This was the hardest he had ever practised. But it felt good. Dancing out all the stress was the best thing he could do. He really missed Leeteuk. At first he didn't know how to cope with one of his favourite hyung leaving. Now he knows that dancing could ease the sadness, if only a little bit. 

"Shall we call it a day?" Shindong stood bent over him. 

How can he not be out of breath yet?

"I've really underestimated you. You have more stamina than me!"

Shindong dragged him up while laughing.

"I have to. Or else I'll lose to all of you.

After drinking a whole bottle of water, Donghae and Shindong packed up their stuff and headed home. Walking home Shindong asked him for advise on the wedding. Like what colours they should use and decoration. It wasn't that Donghae was almost a professional wedding planner, Shindong just wanted a third persons view on things. Donghae started thinking about if he ever could marry Eunhyuk. He loved him to pieces and he knew Eunhyuk did too. They could marry in a private ceremony, but it would affect the group and the company, who would never allow them to do it. The whole situation was just kinda sad.

"Hey, Donghae. Isn't that Kyuhyun?"

He looked to were Shindong pointed. Trying to focus his eyesight in the dark, he saw the boy walking a few meters in front of them. It looked like he was carrying someone.

"I think it is him. Let's catch up to him"

Picking up their speed they managed to reach Kyuhyun. When they yelled out his name Kyuhyun looked like the devil had appeared behind him. But relaxed when he saw who it was. 

"Are you on your way home?"

"Yeah...."

Donghae looked at the person he was carrying.

It almost looks like-

"Is that Sungmin you're carrying?" Shindong said with worry in his voice.

Kyuhyun sighed and looked at his lover on his back.

"Yes....Something happened and he got punched in the face. We just got from the doctors and they said he got a mild concussion after that he fell asleep and I thought I'll just take him home"

They both just stood there blinking in disbelief. Their ever so caring Sungmin had gotten in a fight, and even got punched. That was actually the most unbelievable part. The man had trained martial arts, how could he have let his guard down?

"I'll explain why later. Right now I just want to get him home"

Both nodded. After a while Shindong asked if he should carry Sungmin the rest of the way. A tired Kyuhyun slowly transferred the sleeping man onto Shindong's back.  It had already gotten pitch dark outside and the way they were walking didn't have many cars. The three men walked silently along the streets on their way home.

 

 

 

___________________________

 

 

I'm getting more and more lazy updating....

But I love everyone of you who read my story~! And I love especially all 13 of my subscribers!! <3

Also I was wondering, I haven't planned for ZhouRy's part to be in this fanfic, do you guys want it as a side story later? If there are enough people who wants it, I will write it ^.^

As always comments are loved~~~~~!!!! <3