Chapter 1

Waiting For Our Loved Ones [HIATUS]

 

 

 

He was gone. Once again they were separated. It was as if fate wanted them to be apart. But he knew how much they loved each other and he would fight for their love to the end of the world. Still it was hard to be separated from the person you love. “Don’t worry Kangin. He will be back soon. Just think of something different and he will come back in no time!” Everyone said that to him. But those weren’t the ones who understood his feelings right now. The one who did was the one who he could not keep a normal conversation with. That damn Kim Heechul. His Hangeng had left him alone in Korea for 3 years now, only to call him in the weekend. Heechul always said he was fine with it, as long as he could hear his lovers voice he was happy. But both him and Kangin knew he was secretly hurting. Of course it hurt to see his hyung be in pain like this, but there was nothing he could do. Heechul probably felt the same for Kangin.

They were both the left alone persons in the so ever happy, couple filled Super Junior. EunHae with their non-stop flirting, KyuMin and their late night activities that even the fans know of, YeWook and their awkward relationship that no one ever could understand but them, SiBum who’s secretly meeting each other everyday living a drama life. And of course you have ZhouRy who still hasn’t confessed to each other. Those two are really cute, blushing everytime they see each other. Then you have Shindong and Nari who’s getting married. It is hard to watch all of them be happy while your lover can’t be with you.

 

Those few months between Kangin returning from military and Leeteuk leaving for military was the best months in Kangins life. Everyday they got to be together, everyday they would kiss, everyday they would go on a date and at the end of the day they would lie together in bed just listening to each others breath. Taking in the beautiful moment. Because soon it would be gone.

 

When that day came he knew that he had to be strong. Leeteuk had already said that he would not cry when he enlists, so Kangin could not be the one to break. Especially as the manliest of the two. If not out of all in Super Junior. Just saying “come back safe Teukie.” did not full fill Kangin’s desire. If it were not for the fans and cameras he would have grabbed Leeteuk, kissed him as long as he could before saying “I love you and don’t you ever forget it. I will be waiting for you for as long as I have to. Come back soon”.

But what else could he do but hold the tears inside when he saw his lovers go in the gates to return in a “short” period of 2 years. He had to be strong for the others too. He was almost like their dad, it kinda felt natural for him. Taking care of Donghae who could not even look at Leeteuk the whole time and only faking a smile for the camera was first priority. This kid was as emotionally as a 5 year old loosing his mother. If someone did not look after him right now, God knows what he would do. And when his Eunhyuk gets busy from being the substitute leader only Kangin could take care of him.

Who knew that someone else also would break down in to tears. His playful and evil maknae also got caught in the moment and tried to hide his tears. The sight of his kids all in tears, some more than others, was even more heartbreaking than the enlistment itself. He’d have to at least keep it together until they were all home and preferably all in bed. But first came the worst part. The car ride home.

 

“What are we going to do now? How can we function as a group without our leader?” Ryeowook more or less complained in the back seat.

“Yah! Don’t forget that I’m going to be the substitute leader!” Yelled Eunhyuk from the drivers seat. “With all respects Eunhyuk, I don’t think you will do as good as Teukie hyung”

“And why not Sungmin? Is there something wrong with my Hyukkie maybe?!”

“No, I’m just saying Teukie hyung will always be the best leader for us. Come on, we are a bunch of weirdos and we need someone to control us”

“Oh, so now there’s something wrong with all of us? I see, so this is the real you Sungmin? Well good to know. If you’re going to be like this I won’t talk to you again!!”

“Oh for Gods sake Donghae calm down. I know what you’re feeling right now, don’t worry. Just don’t say anything unnecessary that might cause a fight. Okay?”

Donghae pouted. “Fine, I’ll let it go because you asked Kangin hyung”

Kangin sighed. They got in the car 5 minutes ago, how can they already be arguing? Heechul hasn’t said anything though. Normally he would just hit the person who’s annoying him and make him shut up. For once Heechul’s the one who’s silent. He was just sitting in the back of the car staring out of the window intensely. Maybe he should ask him how he’s doing?

“Heechu-”

“Kangin hyung! When are we eating dinner?” Siwon said while looking at his phone.

Sigh...Maybe later then.....

“I don’t know. Why do you ask?”

“I...got something.... to do later....So I need to know when we’re eating”

“Just tell Kibum that he can come. It’s not like we’re gonna stay mad at him forever”

“He doesn’t want to bother you guys, and anyway we have already planned what to do” The last part was said with a smile on Siwons face while texting someone. Probably Kibum.

 

“I can cook for us all when we get home!”

“But Wookie! Weren’t we supposed to have the whole day for ourselves?”

“You mean us two and your turtles?”

“Of course! How can I just ignore Ddangkoma?!”

“I don’t know. The same way you ignore me maybe?!?” Ryeowook said furiously while hitting Yesung like a little kid.

“Stop it Ryeowook! Come on you two. Yesung stop ignoring Ryeowook. And Ryeowook, try to get along with the turtles. It’s not like he’ll not buy a new one if you get rid of it”

Please someone! Help me control these kids!

 

The car slowly drove in the driveway and parked. Once the car had made a full stop almost everybody ran out, making it seems like they were kidnapped and wanted to be free. Although Kangin had to stop everybody from jumping out before the car had actually stopped. The last three out of the car was Heechul, Kangin and Yesung. The now eldest people. Yesung had probably been with his turtles too much and caught on their slowness, but Kangin wanted to talk to Heechul and deliberately walked slowly.

“Hyung. You’ve awfully quiet. Even when everyone was arguing. Is something wrong?”

Heechul didn’t answer.

“Do you need to talk?”

He just kept on looking at the ground.

“Hyung, please. I don’t want you to look like this. Talk to me”

“I....I just.....miss them both....” A tear was slowly making it’s way down Heechul’s cheek. Once Kangin saw that he immediately brought Heechul in a hug, letting him get a chance to cry out if he wanted.

“I know....I know....I miss them too. But there’s nothing we can do. We’ll just have to put faith in our love and wait” Kangin said with a low voice.

After a few minutes of just standing there Kangin said “Come, let’s go inside and see if Ryeowookie has started making dinner”

Kangin walked in front of Heechul so no one would notice he had cried. The man still got pretty high self esteem, so he won’t let anyone find out he actually cried.

“Yah! Ryeowookie! What are you making?!” Kangin yelled from the hallway.

“Kimchi jjigae!”

 

__________________________________

 

Please tell me what you think about it~ And if I should continue it~! ^.^

And also if you didn't notice all words written like this is Kangins thoughts