Chapter 9

Pretty Boy

Chapter 9: Mission Impossible: Escape GD’s mansion!

 

Yonghwa sat on the dining room as he tries to be as calm as possible, but inside his head, he’s already panicking… a LOT. GD’s mom noticed this, and she started to worry about the poor boy.

GD’s mom: Yonghwa, are you alright?

Yong: Yes Imo! [smiles] Why wouldn’t I be? Of course I’m not! I haven’t even slept a blink and now I’m stuck here saving Hyung’s a$s!

GD’s mom: Hmmm… [stares] You don’t seem like yourself today dear. Did something happened? [worried]

Yong: Not at all Imo. Maybe I’m just tired. [drinks coffee] --->To keep him awake. Kekeke!

GD’s mom: You shouldn’t tire yourself too much, or you’ll get sick. [pauses] I wonder if my Jiyong’s okay…

Yong: [drinks more coffee] Imo, you must understand hyung. He needs to complete his sleep so that… uhh… Okay! Think of another (lame) excuse Yong! So hyung will still have smooth skin…? Ack! I can’t believe I’m saying something about a man’s skin! That is so… ack!! This must be the result of my lack of sleep

GD’s mom: [eyes brighten] That’s true. Sleep does do wonders on my skin. [touches her face] Maybe it’s the reason why I still look young [laughs] Anyway, you’re right. You are a doctor’s son after all, so you must know a lot about these kinds of things. [smiles]

Yong: [palpitates] [because of the coffee.] That’s right, Im—[eyes widen]

GD’s mom: What happened Yonghwa? What are you looking at? [about to look at the glass door leading to their garden]

Yong: [grabs her aunt’s hands] It’s nothing Imo! I was just captivated by your exceptional beauty.

GD’s mom: Aigoo… Such a sweet young man. You’re flattering me too much. [smiles] Your Omma really did a good job in raising you.

Yong: Yes… Yes… @____@

 

~~~~***~~~~

OUTSIDE…

 

Jiyong tried to adjust Sandara on his shoulder for the tenth time. He was already having a hard time climbing down from his balcony (he used his sheets by the way. Kekeke!) and he decided to take a short break.

GD: How can a girl this thin be so heavy?

Seohyun finally reached the ground and she looked up and found a struggling stalker – a.k.a. struggling Jiyong-sshi.

Hyun: [squints her eyes] Uh-oh…

Sandara’s eyes slowly opened and she found herself a few meters above the ground and someone holding her. She tried to see who’s holding her and found a sweaty Jiyong struggling to climb down.

Dara: Omo! Let me go!!!

GD: [held her tighter] Shut up woman! And don’t move if you don’t want us to fall.

Dara: Uwaahh!! [swings her arms] Let me go stalkerman! Aya!! My arm…  ßshe means her casted arm

GD: Woman, if we fall down and I died, I swear I’m going to hunt you to death!

Dara: Hah! You? Die? Evil erts don’t die easily!

GD: Just shut up. If you didn’t faint, then we wouldn’t be in this situation!

Dara: [remembered the kiss] Kyaaaahhhh!!!!!  ert, ert!!!! Let me goo!!!

GD: [smiles evilly] Do you really want me to let you go?

Dara: [shuts up and looks at their distance from the ground] Nevermind…

GD: Good! [was about to continue climbing down when he found a wide-eyed Yonghwa staring at them through the glass door. He then saw his mother’s head turning to their direction. Panicking, he quickly let go of the rope.

Dara: kyaaa!!!

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

GD’s mom: Did I hear a girl scream?

Yong: I didn’t hear anything Imo…

GD’s mom: Really? Aigoo… I must be hearing things then…

Yong: [vigorously nods] Get your a$s out of there hyung!

The maids entered the room and served four plates and their breakfast.

GD’s mom: Why are there four plates? Yeabo isn’t here to join us anyway.

Maid: It’s because young master Yong has a girl with him earlier. [earned a deadly glare from yonghwa][fidgets]and… [nervous] the other one is for young master Jiyong.

GD’s mom: [looks at Yonghwa] You have a girlfriend? (has no idea that he already had a LOT of girlfriends before.)

Yong: I…

GD’s mom: Are you going to introduce her to me and Jiyong today? Then you must really like her then. But let me remind you of your duties to the Park-Seo sisters. [smiles] Surely you don’t want to suffer the consequences. Anyway, let me call and tell your Omma about this… [takes out her phone from her purse]

Yong: [lunges at the phone]

[Silence]

GD’s mom: [blinks]

Yong: [Stood up and scratched his nape] I’m sorry for my behavior Imo. I’m a little high-strung. It must be the coffee… And she’s not my girlfriend Imo. She’s just a friend…

GD’s Mom: Oh, I see. Then how about you invite her to eat with us?

Yong: But…

GD’s mom: No buts! I’ll wait for you here.

Yonghwa hesitated for a while, and then finally gave her a hasty bow before walking out as he gives the maid his most evil glare.

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

Yonghwa walked as fast as he can towards the garden.  He didn’t use the door in the dining room because it will be too obvious that they’re there, so he had to go around the house. There he saw his hyung and Sandara in another compromising situation.

Yong: Aissh! You two just can’t stay away from each other, can you?

Sandara quickly jumped away from Jiyong and stare at him accusingly.

Dara: It’s that ert’s fault!

GD: SSSHHHHH!!!! Stop shouting or they’ll hear you!

Dara: Hmp!

GD: Aigoo… I think she just broke my bones. For a thin girl, you sure have a LOT of weight.

Dara: You!!!

GD and Dara: [continues arguing]

Yong: Aish!! We don’t have time for that Hyung! [holds Dara and Hyun’s wrist] I’ll go and take them home, while YOU take care of Imo this time. She’s already getting suspicious.

Jiyong was about to argue when Yonghwa gave him an evil glare, and this made him shut up. He knows better not to argue with Yonghwa, especially when he lacks sleep. The last time he argued with a sleepy Yonghwa… let’s just say he ended up having lots of bruises and he had to stay in bed for two days.

GD: Fine! [walks inside]

Yong: [sighs] Come on, we better go now. [pulls the two sisters with him.]

~~~~

Yonghwa and the sisters finally arrived in the Park-Seo mansion in silence. He parked his car in the front gate then he leans his head on the window. His body is already giving in to sleep despite the amount of coffee he just drank. Sandara quickly steps out the car and storms inside their house angrily, while Seohyun stayed and looked at Yonghwa worriedly.

Hyun: Yo~ng?

Yong: [surprised] Oh, sorry Hyun. [yawns]

Hyun: Why don’t you come inside for a while? You need rest.

Yong: [smiles wearily] Oh no Hyun. Your parents will probably freak out when they see a guy in your house, considering that both their children are girls.

Hyun: Appa and Omma are on a business trip, so I guess it’s okay. [pauses] And I insist that you stay for a while. I’ll really feel guilty if I’ll just let you leave like a walking zombie. [puppy eyes] Please?

Yong: [laughs] Well, I can’t say no to that face. [pats her head]

Seohyun clapped her hands happily. Both of them steps out of the car and walks to the mansion. Seohyun let him inside a private guestroom and have Yonghwa sit on the couch. Exhausted, Seohyun also sat beside him while keeping a safe distance between them. Both of them didn’t even get a wink of sleep, and now, they finally felt so tired. Hyun’s eyes are slowly growing heavy, but she quickly went alert when Yonghwa tapped her shoulders.

Yong: [wearily] Why are you so far away from me? It’s not like I have an infectious disease or something.

Hyun: [stares, then moves an inch towards him]

Yong: Aigoo… [takes Hyun’s wrist and pulls her to him] That’s better… [rests his head on the curve of her neck]

Hyun: [panics] Omo, omo, omo!!! [blushes]

Yong: [mumbles] Don’t leave me Hyu~n… [Dozes off]

Hyun: [Heartbeat races] Omo! Why is my heart beating crazily?? Could it be I’m having a heart attack?! But I’m too young to die!! TT_TT (so naïve…)

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and just stared.

 

[dugeun]

 

[dugeun]

 

Shakily, she brushed his hair off his face, and she can’t help but admire him. Seohyun never interacts much with men because she’s too shy to approach them, and her unnie always tells her to keep away from them because they’re EVIL. Now she’s wondering why her unnie says that because Yo~ng, who happens to be a man, is clearly a very nice person. She stared at Yonghwa’s face, and in all honesty, he is not that bad looking. He’s actually handsome… Slowly, she traces his face, from his cheeks… nose… to his pink lips…

Hyun: [blushes] Omoo!!! What am I doing?? I think the lack of sleep is starting to muddle my thoughts! [sighs] I need to sleep now… But I can’t leave Yo~ng here… [yawns] Sleep~~ [slowly leans her head to Yonghwa’s and was drifted to Dreamland]

 

~~~~***~~~~

GD’s SIDE

 

Jiyong tried his best to straighten his shirt and remove the big patch of mud on his white pants, which he failed to do.

GD: Arrgghh!! I think I need to sneak in again to change clothes.

He was about to run towards the stairs when his mom appeared from the dining room, which really surprised him.

GD: Omma! [clutched his chest] Don’t surprise me like that.

GD’s mom: [puts her hands on her hips] Is that how you greet your Omma?

GD: Sh*t! Sorry, it’s not that Omma. I just lacked sleep… [walks to her and gives a hug] Good Morning.

GD’s mom: [hugs him back] Aww… it’s alright dear. Yonghwa told me you were signing some of your photos for charity.

GD: I what?? [coughs] I mean, that’s right Omma. I just can’t say no when it comes to helping other people. This is such a lame excuse Yong!

GD’s mom: My son is really nice. [smiles happily] And speaking of Yonghwa, where is he? He suddenly disappeared. And did you know he brought a girl with him?

GD: @!#$#!&^$&!!! How will I make an excuse for this?? Uhh… Actually, Yong already went home with his friend. And please don’t make a big deal out of it Omma. They’re just… project partners in school. [coughs] that’s right… project partners.

GD’s mom: Really? I thought he already has a girlfriend. [sighs] But he didn’t even said goodbye…

GD: It’s not that Omma. He told me he was sorry that he can’t say goodbye. He has an errand to do, and uhh… it’s important for him to leave immediately. Have you eaten your breakfast already? If not, let me join you then. What am I saying?? I haven’t even changed yet! If she notices how dirty I look, I’m so dead!

GD’s mom: I was actually waiting for you. [smiles] Come, let’s go and eat.

GD: Yeesss!! I survived!

Both of them walk towards the dining room when his mom suddenly stopped.

GD’s mom: Which reminds me… Why do you look so dirty? And what’s this? [plucked something from his hair and showed him a leaf] I thought you were sleeping?

GD: [laughs awkwardly] I… I was stretching outside…? I am SO dead!

 

~~~~***~~~~

YONG & HYUN’s SIDE

 

Yonghwa weakly opened his eyes when he felt a pain in his neck and a pounding headache. He also felt a strange weight on his head, which he just ignored. Wincing, he closed his eyes again and hugged whatever (whoever) he was leaning on. He then felt himself slowly sliding down and he’s now lying on the couch. Sleepily, he buried his face on the crook of whatever he’s hugging.

Yong: Hmmm… Smells like vanilla… [snuggles]

Seohyun’s eyes flew open when she felt something heavy on top of her, and someone snuggling on her neck. She then looked at Yong who’s now hugging her and she starts to hyperventilate.

Hyun: [is bright red now]  Waaahhhh!!!! @___@

Her panic further increased when yonghwa’s hug tightened on her waist, and he further buried his head on her neck (If that’s even possible)

Hyun: [stiffens] Omo! Am I gonna get ?? Waaahhhh!!! [lightly tapped his back] Y—yo~ng…?

Yong: [silence] [soft sigh]

Hyun: Ottoke! He’s still sleeping! Omo!!

Seohyun was thinking of how to get out of Yonghwa’s death grip when she felt him suddenly being pulled away from her.

Hyun: Eh?? O___O

Dara: Get… away… from Hyunnie!!! [does her best to pull Yonghwa away with her left hand]

[Blag!] ßYong falls to the floor

Dara: [stares angrily at the young man on the floor] WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO URI HYUNNIE?!?! YOU PLAYBOY!!!!

Yonghwa quickly stood up from the floor, his face feeling numb because of the sudden fall from the couch. In his sleepy and clouded mind, his fast reflexes were the only thing that saved him from the vase that Dara threw at him.

[crash!]

Hyun: Unnie!! That was a million dollar worth of vase!! Omma will be sooo mad at us! Ottoke!! [panics]

Yong: [finally awake and alert] Noona, you could have killed me with that!

Dara: Don’t call me Noona!! A ert like you has no right to call me that!! [was about to grab another vase when Hyun ran to her and hugged her]

Hyun: Unnie!! It’s not what you think! He didn’t mean to do it… And please don’t break another (million dollar worth) vase

Dara: What?! He almost deflowered you back there!!! T_T

Hyun: [blushes] Unnie!! Deflowered?? What’s that??

Yong: [bows down] I’m so sorry Sandara-sshi. It was an accident, I didn’t mean to do that. WTF?!  I can’t believe I’m apologizing to her! Patience Yonghwa, Patience!

[Silence]

[More silence]

Suddenly, Sandara bursts out laughing, which really confused Seohyun and Yonghwa.

Dara: Hahaha!!! Are you really that ert’s friend? You should definitely go and teach him some manners! Okay, I forgive you! Hahaha!!! Ha… Ha… [turns silent] I’m hungry… let’s go and eat [walks away and leaves them]

Yong: Hyung’s right. This woman IS crazy! Now I think she’s passing the dara-virus to him too. Poor hyung…

Hyun: I’m so sorry Yo~ng… [bows]

Yong: [rubs his nape] Don’t worry about it Hyu~n. What matters is that I’m still alive. I think I better go now. Thanks Hyu~n… [smiles]

Hyun: [nods] And… Thank you for helping me Yo~ng…

Seohyun escorted him to the front gate and she waved at him as he steps into his car. Sighing, Yong started the engine and thought for a while whether he should go straight home or to the hospital first. Remembering how he fell a minute ago, he can’t help but worry if he already has a concussion.

Yong: Or maybe the Dara-virus… Aiisshh!!

He then steps on the gas pedal and finally decided to go to the hospital instead.

Yong: For some strange reason, I feel that Dara and Hyung visiting the hospital would be a natural occurrence…

 

~~

Author's notes:

Koori Here! You must be wondering why I'm always giving the author's notes ^^; Well, because I'm the one who updates the chapters *hides from Yume*

Anyway, HOORAY FOR YONGSEO MOMENTS! KEKEKKEKE!!!!

Oh, and For YONGSEO Fans out there, please do read Yume's One Shot Story entitled His and Her circumstances. It's a behind the scenes story. For those who hasn't read it yet, I'll really appreciate it if you do. :D I really love it, and it made my heart ache... TT_TT

LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/31218/his-and-her-circumstances-one-shot-collection-goguma-seohyun-yonghwa-yongseo

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!! :D