Chapter 2

Pretty Boy

Chapter 2: Caution! Flying Book Ahead!

 

8:00 AM...

One by one, expensive cars slowly stop at the gates of Seoul University, and out came the rich kids all over the city, dressed with the most expensive clothes that money can buy. From head to toe, every student was wearing clothes hand-picked by their own personal stylists.

Sandara looked at the window and she can’t help but let out an unwomanly snort.

Dara: Aaaaaargh!!! I think I don’t like this school anymore! There are full of b*tches there! Call Appa! I want to switch school!!

Hyun: [looks appalled] Unnie! Watch your language! [hits Dara’s shoulder]

Dara: Yah!! Why are you hitting me?! T_T

Hyun: Because you’re speaking the unspeakable! And we can’t ask Appa to change school. We already transferred too much already [Thanks to you and all your crazy stunts]

Dara: But Hyunnie… [Puppy eyes]

Hyun: No Unnie [I seem more like the unnie rather than the maknae ^^; ] Just get out of the car.

Dara: Like I have any choice anyway [pouts]

When the two of them steps out and walks to the gate, every students head turned to them. The boys looked at them with disgust while the girls seem like they’re going to faint.

Dara: [What the?! Haven’t they seen a HUMAN before? It’s not like we’re from another planet or something. Grrr….]

Girl 1: [whisper] Look at what they’re wearing?! Are they from another planet or something?

Girl 2: [nods head vigorously] I agree. They bring shame to the whole fashion industry. They must be arrested by the fashion police!

Girl 3: [Gasps] Omo! We have fashion criminals in our school! Hah! I bet they won’t even last long here anyway, and they’ll surely go running back to their ommas.

Dara: Yaaahhhh!!!! [Points an accusing finger at them] We can hear you you know?!

Girls: [Gasps in horror]

Girl 2: You have no right to talk to us like that! Where are your manners?

Dara: I should be the ONE asking that! Aiisshhh!! This is the reason why I hate these kinds of school!

Seohyun just let out a weary sigh. Her unnie is doing it again. Starting a fight with some girls that is.

Girl 1: [crosses arms] Then you shouldn’t have come here in the first place. Both of you “clearly” doesn’t fit in after all, and what’s up with that ugly—

The girl was cut off when the book that Seohyun was holding solidly slammed against her face. Apparently, Sandara threw it at her to shut her babbling mouth. This left her maknae to gape widely at the poor girl whose face is now all red.

Hyun: Unnie! Why did you do that?!

Dara: Sorry, I have pretty sharp reflexes when it comes to b*tches like her. Your book was the first thing I saw [plus it’s also hardbound! Which means it will inflict MORE damage. Kekeke!]

Girl 1: M…my nose! I think she broke my nose! [cries] Why you!!!

Dara: Yah Ahjumma!! Your FAKE nose is B-L-E-E-D-I-N-G! [Serves you right for messing with the mighty D-A-R-A~♪] >insert dara dara dance<

The girl’s hand quickly shot up to her nose and her girlish screams filled the air as she threw her fit of tantrums. Her other minions immediately hands her a handkerchief to cover her bloody nose. Sandara laughs evilly while Seohyun sadly looked at her book.

Hyun:[Feeling gloomy as she looks at the panicking girl] You dropped blood on my book. Buy me a new copy! T_T

Girl 3: Yah! Why would we buy you a book? That yeoja just broked our friend’s nose! You should be the one to pay for the damage!

Girl 1: [Still covering her nose] Ha! I bet you can’t even pay us. Maybe you can sell those designer bags, IF they’re even genuine!

Dara: You are really testing my patience! [Was about to attack]

A loud screech of tires filled the air which made Dara stop and wonder what that is. Slowly, a horde of girls formed at the school entrance, and their high-pitched squeals almost made Sandara want to rip their throats out. The three girls quickly joined the crowd, intentionally bumping Sandara and Seohyun on their way there.

Dara: yah! We are not yet done!!

Hyun: My book… [Pats her beloved book]

Sandara then dragged the sulking Seohyun towards the flock of girls which is now at the school entrance..

Dara: [elbows someone] Move! [elbows another one]

They finally saw the three girls who is standing in front of two guys whom she didn’t even bothered looking at.

Dara: Yaahh!! Fake nose!! [Grabs the book from Hyun’s hand again and throws it]

But luck wasn’t on her side when instead of hitting the girl, she hit the weird looking guy instead. Sandara’s eyes widened with shock and quickly sneaks out of the crowd with Seohyun behind her then breaks into a run.

Girls: Omona!! Call an ambulance!! Someone hit Jiyong-sshi’s beautiful face!!

 

~~~~***~~~~

GD and YONG's SIDE

Jiyong steps on the brake as he swiftly parks his Porsche in front of the school. A wide triumphant smile was painted on his lips as he threw his fists in the air.

GD: Twenty one consecutive victories against Yong! Ha!

Yonghwa’s red Ferrari arrived shortly after, and once he’s already parked, he rests his forehead on the steering wheel and loudly sighs.

Yong: Damn! Twenty one losses are already TOO much!

GD: Better luck next time dongsaeng-ah! [flashes him a lopsided smile as he leaned on the Ferrari]

Flock of girls slowly formed at the school gates to welcome the princes of Seoul University.

Girls: Kyaaa!!! Jiyong-sshi!! Yonghwa-sshi!!

Yong steps out of the car and puts on his dark shades. They gave their car keys to the valet and walks to the gate.

GD: Our Kingdom awaits… [smirks]

They stride confidently and smile at the attention that is given to them. Girls surrounds them and to both their horror, even some boys (err.. gays?) which they found disgusting, especially the fact that they scream like girls too. A horde of girls started giving mountains of gift which they let their lackeys collect for them. They were almost at the University entrance when three girls blocked them. Jiyong and Yonghwa can’t help but weirdly look at the middle girl who was holding a bloody handkerchief and her nose is… jutted to the left. O__O

Girl 1: Jiyong-sshi! Yonghwa-sshi! It’s my pleasure to welcome you back~~♥

GD: [remained silent and looked at the girl’s nose intently]

Yong: Do you need that fixed? We have the latest technology for plastic surgery for that.

Girl 1: [blushed] No, it’s alright Yonghwa-sshi. This is not fake.

Yonghwa incredulously looked at her while Jiyong stared at the broken nose, deciding whether he should say something or not. Beyond the squeals of the fangirls, Jiyong heard someone shout something that resembled “fake” and “nose”. An unknown flying object suddenly flew past Yonghwa and hit Jiyong right on the face. This caused a loud gasp from the girls.

Girls: Omona!! Call an ambulance!! Someone hit Jiyong-sshi’s beautiful face!!

Jiyong Painfully held his aching face and felt something wet coming out from his nose.

Yong: Hyung! Your nose is bleeding!

Jiyong’s vision started to darken and he clenched his hands into tight fists as anger slowly takes over him.

Girl 1: Oppa, are you okay? Look on the bright side, we have couple noses now! [Brightly smiles]

Jiyong gave her an evil glare—one that a predator gives to his prey—and this made the girl cower and step back.

GD: WHO THE ING HELL THREW THAT G*DDAMN BOOK?!?

He was only replied by silence, apparently, no one has seen the culprit. The (fake nose) girl’s eyes lit up when she looked at the same book that did damage to her face.

Girl 1: Oppa?

GD: WHAT?!?!

Girl 1: [nervously] We… we know who owns that book.

Jiyong abruptly turns to the girl and crosses his arms as he waits for the answer.

Girl 2: *gulps* It’s the new girl Oppa. The same one who broke Unnie’s nose.

GD: I DEMAND THE NAME OF THIS GIRL!! [making a mental note to burn this girl alive once he gets his hands on her]

>Silence<

>The 3 girls shook their heads<

GD: [massages his aching temples] Take this girl to me then, and you will be greatly rewarded.

The three girls vigorously nods their heads and quickly walks away. This is definitely the worst day for Kwon Jiyong. He was surprised when Yonghwa dabs a handkerchief on his nose.

Yong: Aigoo… You already blabbered a lot and yet you still didn’t wiped that bloody nose of yours.

Jiyong takes the handkerchief and wipes the blood.

GD: Whoever that girl is, I’ll make sure she won’t see the next sunrise anymore. [evil grin]

 

~~~~***~~~~

DARA and HYUN's SIDE

Sandara looks left and right and continues her running, earning perplexed stares from the students around them.

She then lock themselves in the girl’s bathroom and checked the cubicles one by one. When she realized that no one’s there, she heaved out a sigh and finally let go of Hyun’s hand.

Dara: hyunnie, does your book has your name on it?

Hyun: Aniyo. I would never defile the sacredness of my book by putting a name on it.

Dara: [sighs] Good! Good! That means we’re safe.

Hyun: But those girls know that it belongs to me Unnie! [worries]

Dara: Ha! Don’t worry Hyunnie! I’ll take good care of you. Those b*tches have no chance against us! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hyun: Us unnie??! But I didn’t even do anything wrong [it’s actually all your fault! T_T]

Dara: [ignored her and continues her evil laughs] Come on Hyunnie! I think it’s time to go back to class.

Seohyun’s nose flared angrily before following her unnie who seem like she doesn’t have any care in the world.

Hyun: [Dear Lord, I hope I’ll still live after this]