Chapter 15

Pretty Boy

 

Chapter 15: Love and Like... Do you know their difference?

 

No matter what she does, Sandara can't erase that thought of GD on her mind. Feeling frustrated she stood p from her bed and decided to visit her sister. She barge at SeoHyun's bedroom and was about to talk about her irritation but stop when she found her sister hugging a blue polo shirt and was twirling around her room.

 

Dara: [looked around her] Hyunnie?

 

Hyun: [sigh] [plops down in her bed]

 

Dara: [looks paranoid] What happened to her?   [poke] Hyunnie?

 

Hyun: [stare at Dara] [sigh]

 

Dara: Yah! What happened to you? Ever since you came home after running away with that Playboy the other day, you're always lost in thought. Did something happened??

 

Hyun: Dandelions...

 

Dara: Eeehhh???

 

Hyun: [looks at her] I know now the difference between like and love unnie...

 

Dara: [surprised] Eh~ Why so sudden? Do you really know?

 

Hyun: De. [thinking pout] Let me use an anology, Unnie. You see... like is like a dandelion seed on the ground, and it's a soft and good feeling. While love is that same seed on the ground which is growing and sprouting. A dandelion seed can always be spotted, and can always just fly away. For that flower to grow, you need to give it water, block it from the wind and because of the time you spent for it, it became very precious...

 

Dara: [gapes] O... kay... [thinks] I don't get it...

 

Hyun: Remember I asked you about love and like a few days ago? I finally know the answer now.

 

Dara: The Dandelion thing?

 

Hyun: Unnie... I think I already really, really, REALLLLYYY like Yong-oppa...

 

Dara: [shock] LIKE?! You mean you like, like him?! OMO! I have to go and blow that dandelions away!!

 

Hyun: Unnie! [pouts] I'm serious, I really do like him a lot although I can't say that I already love him because I'm still not sure how you can say you love someone. But one thing I'm sure of is that I'm happy because of Yong-oppa. [tilts head] Why? Don't you feel the same way as I in regards with Stalkerman?

 

Dara: OF COURSE NOT!

 

Hyun: Really unnie? [eyes Dara suspiciously]

 

Dara: Well... Let's just say that I don't really hate him that much anymore.

 

Hyun: I'm still not convinced unnie. [continue staring]

 

Dara: [pressured] Fine! Stop looking at me like that! Its creepy! [puff cheeks] I think I kind of l-li-like him too.

 

Hyun: You think?

 

Dara: Aaaargh!! What more do you want me to say, Hyunnie?

 

Hyun: I want you to stop denying your feelings for him Unnie. Aren't you having a hard time bottling it up? Because for me, I just feel like I'm going to burst. It's like I want to be silly and tell the world what I'm feeling. [plops and lie down in her bed]

 

Dara: [looks at Hyun] I'm scared Hyun...[avert eyes] After what happened to me in the past, I don't think I'm ready to love someone again.

 

Hyun: But why don't you give it another try? Maybe your ex-boyfriend is not really the one for you. What if Stalkerman is actually your soulmate?

 

Dara: [sighs] I don't know. [turns around] Anyway, if you really like that Playboy, well I guess I can't do anything about it. I don't want my Hyunnie to hate me because I interfered. But if I ever see you cry because of him, I'll make sure that he'll regret hurting you.

 

Hyun: [smiles] Don't worry, Unnie. Oppa won't hurt me. I know he won't. I believe in him.

 

Dara: I wish I'm confident to say those words too Hyunnie. I really really wish it...

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

Jiyong and TOP are having their boys night out. They are suppose to come out with the CNBB but they have prior engagements that leaves the both of them together. TOP was peacefully drinking his 3rd glass of martini and inconspiciously he looked at the guy next to him. They already spent an hour and a half at the bar and it surprise him that GD haven't picked up any girls like he usually would. Another thing that made TOP raise his eyebrow is when he realized GD haven't even touched his glass.

 

TOP: GD yah! Are you alright?

 

GD: [silent]

 

TOP: Man! If you're going to daydream all day I'll just go.

 

TOP downed his martini in one go before standing up. He was about to walk away from the VIP room when the sound of a broken glass filtered the room. He look behind him and gaped at GD who was looking like he discovered something that made him richer than before [if that is even possible]. He also can't help but stare incredelously at the shattered glass at GD's feet which the guy is not even paying any attention to.

 

TOP: I think GD finally snapped. Should I call a psychologist? Jiyong? Should I rush you to the hospital?

 

GD: [not listening] Hyung, I just realized something.

 

TOP: That you became mental already?

 

GD: [glares] Don't joke around, hyung. This is important.

 

TOP looks at GD then the shattered wine thinking what is more important than his friend randomnly destroying glasses? Taking a deep sigh and a shrug, he decided to look at GD before going back to his seat.

 

TOP: [cross legs] Alright, enlighten me.

 

GD: I was thinking,hyung.

 

TOP: [fake gasp] I didn't know you're capable of thinking.

 

GD: [glare] I'm serious here, hyung. [cough] What would you say if I told you that I'm already in love?

 

TOP: Do you want me to answer that? [narrows eyes] Don't tell me you just realized that you're in love with me? Because I'm sorry dude but I don't swing that way.

 

GD: [redden because of anger] Pabo! Who would fall in love with you?! *@+§%$¥

 

TOP: YAH! RESPECT YOUR ELDERS! And I'm quite a catch if I do say so myself.

 

GD: How can I respect you if your talking nonsense? Geez, can't you see I'm serious here!?

 

TOP: [scoff] As if I don't know what you are going to say already? I bet you'll tell me, "Hyung, I love Sandara Park already and I'm just too stupid to realize it earlier."

 

GD: I WON'T SAY-- [frozen] [gape] [long silence] How did... Huh?

 

TOP: Now you became a blubbering idiot. I now conclude that you're really stupid.

 

GD: [didn't hear the insult] [covers his eyes with both his hands] Am I really that obvious?

 

TOP: Yes. [snort] Even your partner-in-crime is clueless with his feeling.

 

GD: Who?

 

TOP: Yonghwa!

 

GD: [surprise] Yonghwa? What? He likes that Crazy Woman too? When I get my han-

 

TOP: Pabo! [snort] I didn't mean Sandara-shi. He likes the younger sister. Jiyong really surprise me with his newfound stupidity. I think it's my job to open his eyes. You two are smart but you're just damn obvious but oblivious to your feelings to become borderline dumb. Maybe because it's the first time you two actually became serious about someone.

 

GD: Thank goodness Yonghwa doesn't like the Crazy Woman. I could have killed him. Anyways, when did TOP-hyung became this good? [amaze] When did you become this intellegent and observant? Are you really TOP-hyung?

 

TOP: That's right bow to my greatness. I've always been this intellegent so there is no need to look surprise. [smug] So, what are you two going to do about this?

 

GD: Well, we really can't do anything. I can try to talk to Omma but I'm not too sure.

 

TOP: Then you are not going to confess?

 

GD: [silent] I'll think about it. Maybe I'll talk to Yonghwa what our next step would be. But one thing's for sure, I won't let that Crazy Woman go.

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

Jungshin remained silent as he stare at his Yong-hyung going from table to table to talk at important investors. Yonghwa's family have held a special charity event for the cancer patients in their hospital that cannot pay for therapy but since his parents cannot go to the said event they gave the responsibility to the young heir. And being Yonghwa, he decided to invite one of the CNBB member to accompany him and share his boredome. He first called GD but GD only snort and said that he wouldn't waste his precious time being fake to all those people who only went to the charity to brag their money and was not thinking of the cause itself. Yonghwa being desperate made a list of the members and by darts have chosen poor Jungshin which left him sitting alone at a table bored to death.

 

A few minutes have passed and Yonghwa was finally done with his task. He sat down beside Jungshin with a strong wine in his hand.

 

Yong: Jungshin-ah, can you shoot me now? These people are really testing my patience with all their bragging.

 

Jungshin: [raise eyebrow] Hyung, you dragged me here to suffer so I would have gladly shot you alread, but then I would be stuck here.

 

Yong: But Jungshin-ah, you need to share your hyung's pain. I should have been with Hyun in a date but I'm here instead. See I'm suffering more.

 

Jungshin: I don't think so hyung. Besides, Seohyun-shi is just one of your mission, won't you have more difficulty spending your priceless time dating someone you don't like.

 

Yong: [glare] Don't you dare address Hyunnie as just my 'mission'. She's a very precious woman. And who told you I don't like her? If you must know, I like her very much!

 

Jungshin: [openly gapes at Yonghwa] You... Hyung! You just [shakes head] OMG HYUNG! You just admitted in liking Seohyun-shi! I can't believe this! He actually told me he likes a girl! This is top secret information! Blackmail material!

 

Yong: WTF! What did I just said?! Yonghwa your big mouth would be the death of you. You heard nothing Jungshin-ah.

 

Jungshin: But...

 

Yong: [glare] I said nothing. Now shut up.

 

Jungshin tried his best to keep his curiousity at bay so that his hyung would not kill him however the information is really like gold that he can't help but blurt out...

 

Jungshin: You should confess to her, hyung!

 

Yong: What?! [blush] I would do no such thing.

 

Jungshin: But hyung... You two are perfect for each other! And then you can get married and have children and not drag me in this type of events because you have Seohyun-shi going with you! Also, you can fulfill Daesung-hyung's wish of being a godfather and--

 

Yong: [snaps] Shut up, Jungshin.

 

Jungshin: [closes mouth]

 

Yong: Good. Now as much as I want to do all of those things, the both of us are still in quite a messed up situation with the contract with GD-hyung's parents and mine. I'm not sure if Hyun would forgive me if I told her that I purposely courted her just for money.

 

Jungshin: But you love her! I'm sure if you explain it to her properly she would understand. Seohyun-shi looks like the forgiving type.

 

Yong: I'll think about it but I'm not too positive of the idea yet. I think I can sacrifice my happiness for her but I'm still unsure of what would happen. I may have flings before but when it comes to love... I'm clueless.

 

Jungshin: That's really deep, hyung. And so emotional! T.T I shouldn't cry. Hyung is really cool!

 

Yong: [creep out] Are you crying?

 

Jungshin: [tries to stop himself] I'm... n-not.

 

Yong: Okay... [move his chair away] Anyways, I need to have another round.

 

Yonghwa then stood up and walk towards the other table leaving Jungshin in his own world.

 

Jungshin: I really wish that Hyung and Seohyun-shi would be together and if they need my help I'll gladly do it. Fighting hyung! T.T

 

~~~~***~~~~

 Next day... 

 

Seohyun was sitting peacefully at the school's park bench. Several books about love(bought by Yong) sat beside her, and another hardbound book lay open on her lap as she read it. She was so into her book that she didn't even realized that there was a girl standing in front of her.

 

Little girl: Unnie [toothless smile]

 

Hyun: [lifts her head] Hello... [smiles] What can I do for you?

 

Little girl: Oppa wants me to give this to you. [gives her 3 self-improvement books tied with a red ribbon]

 

Hyun: Eh??

 

Little girl: I need to go now Unnie. Byebye.

 

Hyun: Wait! [stands up and was about to follow the girl when a little boy blocked her]

 

Little boy: [holding a Keroro doll almost as big as him] This is for you! [smiles]

 

Hyun: But...

 

Little boy: You're Hyun-unnie right?

 

Hyun: De...

 

Little boy: [smiles] Then I'm right! Hyung would be glad. [runs away]

 

Hyun: W-- wait!! @__@ [looks at the books and the stuff toy confusingly]

 

After a few minutes, the two kids earlier came back carrying paperbags containing a dress, a pair of stilletos, and few accessories.

 

Kids: For you! [smiles]

 

Hyun: But... All of these looked expensive! I can't accept these...

 

Yong: Then does that mean I was rejected?

 

Seohyun then turn around and found Yonghwa holding a bouquet of red and white roses. He then walk towards her and Hyun can't help but feel all giddy again.

 

Hyun: Yo~ng...? Are these all from you?

 

Yong: De... Don't you like it?

 

Hyun: [shakes head] I--it's not like that. But... Isn't this too much? I don't want Oppa to spend so much money because of me...

 

Yong: All these aren't even enough for a goddess like you... [smiles] Here... [hands her the bouquet]

 

Hyun: [blush] I... Thank you Oppa...

 

Yong: I want to ask you for a date Hyun, if it's alright with you...

 

Hyun: [smiles] Okay... But where?

 

Yong: It's a surprise. At 8:00, I'll send a chaffeur to pick you up. I picked out that dress for you to wear tonight.

 

Hyun: Why the sudden event, Oppa? Is there something special today?

 

Yong: Aniyo. It's nothing like that. [holds both of her hands] I'm just going to tell Hyun something important.

 

Hyun: [curious] What will you tell me?

 

Yong: [winks] You'll know later. [carries her things] Let's go. Your class will start soon right?

 

Hyun: De... But... How will I carry all these with me?

 

Yong: Don't worry. Mr. Han will take them to your house.

 

Hyun: Who?

 

Yong: Our chaffeur. So shall we go? [offers his arm]

 

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa before finally linking her arms to his. The pair then walked in synchronized steps and matching smiles as they walk towards Seo Joo Hyun's class.

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

Sandara was trying to fight her greatest enemy: sleepiness. The raspy and silent drown of their teacher's voice seems to send sedatives working on her already sleep induced mind. Her head was slowly meeting her desk and achieve the bliss of sleep when a loud helicopter sound woke her up.

 

Dara: [still sleepy] What's that?

 

She lookes at the window beside her and she can't help but gape at what she saw.

 

Dara: [points] You... You....

 

Kwon Jiyong's smile widened at her stunned face. Getting a megaphone, he signaled the pilot to move away a bit.

 

GD: [megaphone] Yah! Sandara Park also known as what I always call, the Crazy woman! We are going on a date! And as celebration for our date later... [snaps his finger]

 

A thousand of red rose petals fell from the helicopter and showered the university, making GD smile triumphantly at his brilliant plan.

 

TOP: [looks out the window] What is that idiot doing!

 

Meanwhile @ Dara's side...

 

Everyone's eyes landed at the now stunned and very awake Dara.

 

Dara: WHAT DID HE SAY!?!

 

Classmate: How can she not hear that? He's asking you on a date!

 

Dara: I know that! [explodes]

 

Classmates: THEN WHY ARE YOU ASKING US!

 

Dara: I'M NOT ASKING YOU PEOPLE!

 

Teacher: Class... Please...

 

Classmates with Dara: [glares] Don't in other people's business.

 

AND CHAOS ENSUED...

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

 Dara was having a staring competition with a smug looking Kwon Jiyong at the CNBB room. They're the only people inside the said room since Dara dragged GD and practically threw the guy at the couch before shouting at the members to get the hell out. After that small episode of the guys running out from an enraged Dara while praying for their leader's soul, she locked the door and thus we are back to their staring bout.

 

Dara: [hiss] Do you have any idea what you just did earlier? [Growl]

 

GD: [smiles proudly] Of course! I just asked you out on a date. Aren't I great?

 

Dara: GREAT!? [Red faced] You! [Points at GD] You just humiliated me!

 

GD: [looks appalled] How can I humiliate you when you are being asked by none other than the mighty GD?

 

Dara: [cross arms] Well, I'm not going!

 

GD: [stood up] YOU CAN'T SAY NO!

 

Dara: I just did! [Walks out]

 

GD: [grabs her arm] [whine] But I'm going to tell you something!

 

Dara: [face him] Then tell me now!

 

GD: SHIRO! [Faint blush] I'll tell it to you later. Besides, this is the first time I'm doing an event for someone so this Crazy woman shouldn't waste my effort.

 

Dara: [stomps feet] Why can't you tell me now?!

 

GD: [stubborn] I just can't! Wait here!

 

GD then jogs towards one of the small rooms and retrieve three boxes. He handed it to Dara before saying...

 

GD: You'll wear that later!

 

Dara: But!

 

GD: You will go there! And if you don't I'll sneak in your room and take pictures of us together while you're asleep. I would then send it to your parents and post it in our school! I can't believe I'm saying nonsense. I'm turning real desperate because of her.

 

Dara: [glare] You wouldn't dare!

 

GD: [smirks evilly] Try me!

 

Dara pouted angrily and was weighing her pros and cons. Reluctantly, she nodded her head making GD grin childishly and instinctively peck her lips.

 

GD: See you later then, D-A-R-A~ 

 

Dara blushed brightly at GD's childish behaviour. Not knowing what to say Dara just continued to pout at him.

 

GD: Come on. Let's give these boxes to your driver.

 

Dara: [pout] Why am I even following this guy?

 

GD looks at the still pouting Dara and he can't help but let out a groan.

 

GD: [snaps] Stop doing that!

 

Dara: [confuse] Doing what? [Puff cheeks]

 

GD: The pouting!

 

Dara: I'm not pouting! [Unconciously pout]

 

GD: [exasperated] You're doing it now!

 

Dara: I do not! [Cross arm] And why are you so concerned with my pouting?

 

GD: Because it makes me want to kiss you more [smirks]

 

Dara: [stunned] W-What?

 

GD: Aish! Never mind. Let's just go. [Blush]

 

GD then drags Dara together with the boxes and left the CNBB room.

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

That night...

 

Seohyun looked at herself in her whole body mirror. Making a small twirl, she can't help but let out a small gasp. Her Yong really knows how to pick the right clothes for she was now wearing a tube dress that is flaired at the bottom. A blue ribbon was tied in her waist that accentuates her shape. In her feet was a black Loubottini pumps and to finish her look was a pair of diamond star earrings and necklace. Nervously, she gave herself another look over, checking if her curls are all right and that she doesn't look weird without her glasses. Finally satisfied, she walked down the mansion and found the chaffeur waiting and behind him was a BMW limousine.

 

Mr.Han: Good evening, Miss Seo. I take it you are ready to head to Young Master Jung's surprise. [Kind smile]

 

Seohyun: De. [Bright smile]

 

Mr. Han opened the door and Seohyun happily entered the vehicle. Once she's settled, she was thinking whether she would call Yonghwa or not. Finally, she decided to make a call and dialed Yonghwa's number...

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

Yonghwa was dressed in a black Armani long sleeved and coat and a skinny black jeans. Jogging towards the front of their mansion, he snatched his Ferrari's key and jump to his car. He then happily looked at the small box beside him. He was excited to give it to Seohyun.

 

Yonghwa woke up from his happy bubble when he heard his cellphone ring.

 

Yong: [press bluetooth] Hello...

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

Dara stared at the gray tube dress in her bed. The scheduled 'date' between her and Stalkerman is nearing and she's still having second thoughts whether she would go or not. Her hair and make-up is actually already done but that still doesn't change the fact that she's torn.

 

Dara1: Just go!

 

Dara3: Why must she go? That Stalkerman is not the boss of us!

 

Dara2: But she already took the time to be pretty and all. We should go! I want to see Tamtammie's handsome Appa!

 

Daras: Don't go!

 

Others: Go!

 

Dara: [held her head] I'm so confused! It's that Stalkerman's fault! All right, I decided not to go!

 

Dara then dove for her phone and dials GD's number...

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

GD stares at the bouquet in front of him. A pair of black and red love knot held the beautiful array of flowers. Blushing at what he was about to give, he decided to just snatch the flowers and walked out of his room.

 

The servants of the mansion could only look at him, surprise that for the first time their Young master is holding a bouquet possibly to be given to a woman. GD paid no heed to the small rumors and continued his way towards the driveway. He was almost at the door when his cellphone rang. He stopped and picks it up.

 

GD: Hello?

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

In front of the five-star restaurant, Jung Yonghwa and Kwon Jiyong arrived. Sharing a confused look at the presence of each other, they just decided to shrug it off because they have a much important meeting to attend to. Nodding at each other, both of the princes fixed their coat and walk towards the restaurant...

 

A/N: Yume's back...

It's been a while since we updated and we actually realize earlier that the last time we did update was Aoi's birthday! haha. And also regarding Seohyun's answer regarding the difference between love and like we actually copied it from Seohyun herself. She made a really good analogy that I decided to include it. 

Also we would like to give a big hug to all of you for the comments and suggestions you have been sending us as well as the continuous support. We really didn't expect to reach this much views and subscribers and for that thank you. We appreciate everything that you have been telling us as well as your support.

Aaanndd... Koori here!!

I also want to thank all of you guys for your continuous support for our fanfic. Right now, me and Yume are doing our best to write more (Although Yume's the one who writes more now because err... I'm currently on a manga-making mood.) *hides from yume* We already have drafts until.. uhh.. chapter 18. But it still needs a lot of editing. We'll try to update as soon as we can.

Sorry if we're not commenting much right now. Blame our Manager, Aya, who is such a lazy bum! *hunts aya down*

That's all. LOVE YOU GUYS ^.^>