Chapter 13

Pretty Boy

Chapter 13: Is this the new fashion?

 

The CNBB boys looked at their leaders in wonder. They’ve already heard about the commotion that happened in the morning, and the two girls who were the cause of it are now inside their private room. Jiyong and Dara continued arguing about someone, or something that they call Tamtam, while Yonghwa just kept on reassuring Seohyun that everything will be okay. The four of them talked as if they’re the only ones in the room.

TOP: Do they even know that we’re here?

YB: [shrugs] They seem too engrossed in their own little world.

Daesung: [eyes lit up] Wait, so this means that I’ll definitely have godchildren!

Jonghyun: Probably. This is the first time both of them stayed with the same girl in their whole love life history.

Seungri: Those two girls already hit them hard [points at his heart] here.

GD: Yah! We’re still here you know? Go and talk somewhere else where we can’t hear you!

TOP: Yes!! You finally acknowledged our presence! Took you a long time though…

Dara: Umm… Anyway, me and Hyunnie have to go now.

GD & Yong: NO! Stay here!

Dara: Eh? I thought this place is off limits to outsiders?

GD: It is, but both of you are exceptions. Who knows what those girls will do to you?

Dara: [eyes him curiously] Since when did you start worrying about us stalkerman? [grins] Don’t tell me you’ve already fallen for our irresistible charms?

GD: Hell no! Who would even fall for someone like you?

Seungri: You just did. [said it out a bit loud which earned a glare from GD]

Minhyuk: [whispers to Seungri] You’re dead Hyung!

Dara: [laughs] Those girls have no match with the mighty Dara! Anyway, we really have to go now, and DON’T even dare to stop us. [glares at GD and Yong before leaving with Seohyun]

When the girls finally left, the other members just stared at Jiyong and yonghwa who seems like they’re resisting the urge to chase those girls.

TOP: Over protective much eh? [gives a smug smile]

GD & Yong: We’re not!

Jungshin: Why don’t you just admit that both of you already like them?

Daesung:  Or more like you already LOVE them? [smiles] Then I can finally have godchildren!

Jiyong glared at Jungshin and Daesung as if they’ve said a taboo statement.

Yong: [awkward laugh] What the heck are you talking about? Didn’t we already tell you our situation? We’re just… acting… that’s right… It’s all just an act…

GD: I agree with Yong. We’re such good actors that all of you even believed that we like them already.

TOP: Jiyong, all of us have known each other for a long time already. Both of you are too easy to read.

Yong: You’re just imagining things Hyung…

YG: [whispers to TOP] I think they’re losing it.

Seungri: [whispers] No hyung. I think they’re only swimming in “The Nile”. [smiles]

Daesung: [whispers] Bwo? They’re going to Egypt? I wanna go with them!

Everyone: [sigh]

Jungshin: [whispers] Hyung… It means they’re denying their feelings for them. The Nile. Denial! Get it?

Daesung: [whispers] Then… they like those girls?

Everyone just sighed at the clueless Daesung and returned to what they’re doing earlier.

Daesung: Eh??

 

~~~~***~~~~

The next day…

After what happened yesterday, Sandara and Seohyun was hoping for a more peaceful morning. Well, they actually never even had one ever since they started going to Seoul University. They then step out of their limo and Sandara jumped out in a guarded position, and so far so good, there’s no danger in sight. There were no screaming, angry girls in sight, as well as that fake nose ahjumma. Sandara continues walking, still in a guarded position, and she turns her head from left to right, expecting a surprise attack, but none came.

Dara: This is so weird! Since when did this school become a safe place to be?! Waahh!! I’m getting paranoid!! [turns to Hyun] Hyunnie, don’t you think this is getting weird?

Sandara was only ignored and the girl beside her just walked ahead. She then followed her and tapped her back and was surprised to see that it isn’t her Hyunnie.

Dara: [points] Yaahhh!!! Who are you?? And how come you’re dressed like Hyunnie?!

Girl: [shrugs] It’s the new trend! All the girls are wearing it, so I might as well follow.

Dara: [gapes] What?!?!

Sandara then looked around and only did she notice that almost all the girls were dressed just like her and Hyun.

Dara = Weird

Hyun = Very Conservative ones

Dara: Waaahhhh!! Why are they imitating us?? This is a nightmare!!!

Sandara frantically searched for her Hyunnie, but luck wasn’t on her side because some of the girls seem like Hyun when their backs are facing her. Meanwhile, Hyun is (silently) panicking when she also saw the new trend.

Hyun: Omo… What’s happening here? There are so many Unnie Clones… [catches a glimpse of someone dressed like her] Omo! I’ve been cloned too!! O_____O

 

~~~~***~~~~

GD & YONG’S SIDE

 

Stepping out from their respective cars, both Jiyong and Yonghwa started walking towards the entrance of the University. The first persons they saw were the Park-Seo sisters talking, their back to them.  Grinning like an idiot, Yonghwa quickly walks towards them and teasingly put her arms on Hyun’s shoulder.

GD: Aissh! That punk! Acting like he already owns her.

Jiyong was mentally counting the time that Sandara’s “overprotective unnie” instincts kick in. He already reached up to five but no reaction happened. Sandara usually reacts immediately, but right now, she’s just standing there like a statue.

GD: Something’s wrong… [walks to them]

Yong: How’s my Hyu~n today? [smiles]

[silence]

Yong: Hyun? You okay?

The girl beside him slowly turns to him and Yonghwa’s eyes widened when it turns out that she’s not Hyun at all. He looked at her uber long fake lashes plus her Chihuahua-like eyes in horror.

Girl: [sweetly] Oppa~~♪ [batted her long lashes]

The tiny hairs on Yonghwa’s nape stood on end in just seconds, he’s already a few meters away from her.

GD: Huh? What’s up with him? Yah crazy woman! You don’t seem like yourse—

The Dara-like girl slowly faces him and Jiyong’s jaw immediately dropped when he saw her blood-red, thick lips, a large mole on her left cheek, plus her heavy makeup. Heck, she looks like a freaking drag queen.  Seeing Jiyong, the girl quickly ran to him with her arms wide open.

Girl: Oppa!! ♥♥♥ [slow motion, surrounded with sparkles and flowers]

GD: SH*T!!! O____O

Before the girl can even hug him, Jiyong quickly steps aside, causing her to trip and fall. Yonghwa and Jiyong looked at each other and nodded.

1…

2…

3…

GD & Yong: RUN!!!!

Both of the boys ran as fast as they could away from those scary-looking girls. Yonghwa suddenly grabbed Jiyong’s arm which caused him to abruptly stop.

Yong: Hyung…

GD: What?! Can’t you see I’m trying to run for my life here? Or maybe you want to go back there? [grins]

Yong: [wide-eyed & points] Look!

Jiyong looked around and finally noticed that almost all the female population of the school were dressed like Dara and Hyun.

GD: WTF?!?! [feels an impending headache]

Yong: What the hell is happening here??

The Hyun look-a-like arrived a few meters from them and exclaimed.

Girl: It worked!! Yong-oppa just put his arm on my shoulder!! Kyaaaa!!!!!!!

The loud squeals of the girls filled the air and all of them approached both Jiyong and Yonghwa, cornering them.

GD: Why the hell are all of you dressed like that?!?

Girl 1: Since we figured that Jiyong and Yong-Oppa likes weird and conservative girls, we decided that maybe if we dress just like them, you’ll finally notice us.

Girl 2: And it really worked!! Kyaaa!!!

Yong: What?! These girls have a REALLY bizarre way of thinking!

GD: LISTEN UP!!

[silence]

GD: No one has the right to imitate them! Arasso?? I want all of you to take off those clothes!! NOW!!!

Yong: [gapes at GD] Wait… That didn’t come out right…

The girls looked at each other and squealed even louder.

Girl 3: We didn’t expect Jiyong-oppa to WANT us that much already!! Kyaaa!!!

Girls: WE’LL GLADLY TAKE OFF OUR CLOTHES FOR YOU OPPA!!!♥♥♥

GD: W—WHAT?!?! NO, NO, NO!!! DON’T TAKE THEM OFF!!!

Girls: [pouts] But Oppa said—

GD: I SAID NO!! Aiisshh!!! I might end up being arrested for multiple ual harassment!!

TOP: Yah!!!

Jiyong and Yonghwa looked up and saw TOP on the second floor balcony, smiling from ear to ear at them.

TOP: Looks like my dongsaeng-ah’s needs some help. [smirks]

GD & Yong: Hyung!!

Girls: Kyaa!! TOP Oppa!!! ♥

Hearing the girls squeal, an idea suddenly struck Jiyong and he’s now smiling evilly.

GD: I just remembered! TOP-hyung told me this morning that whoever catches him first gets a steamy hot French kiss from him!!

Girls: [fans themselves] Kyaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

TOP: WHAT?!?! I didn’t say anything like that!

GD: Of course you did! Why would I even lie about something like this? I figured that these lovely ladies might be interested in getting a kiss from the charismatic T.O.P~ Come on!! Fall for it you idiots!!

Girl 1: A ki—kiss…. From TOP oppa?!?!

Girl 3: [runs] I’ll definitely catch him first!! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Girls: NOO!!!!! [follows her]

TOP: I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS JIYONG!!! [runs]

As soon as some of the girls left, Jiyong and Yonghwa quickly ran away towards the school garden. Both of them sighed when they’re finally alone.

Yong: You do know that you’ll surely die in Hyung’s hands pretty soon… [smirks]

GD: Well I’d rather die in his hands rather than from those crazy girls.

Yong: I choose the latter. Top-hyung is the devil himself when he’s angry.

GD: He’s nothing compared to that crazy woman. I’ve already seen her raise hell itsel—[gets hit by a stone] Aya! Who threw that?!

Jiyong furiously looked around and found Sandara crouching behind a nearby bush and was about to throw him another stone.

GD: Stop that woman!!

Yong: What are you doing here Sandara-sshi? Where’s Hyun?

Dara: SSSHHHH!!! I’m trying to hide from our crazy look-a-likes! [looks from left and right] I haven’t seen Hyun yet. I’m still trying to look for her.

Yong: Aigoo… I’ll go and look for her then. [walks away]

Dara: Wait!! Don’t leave me alone with this stalkerman!!

GD: [glares at her] Yah! What did you do again to make those girls imitate you?

Dara: Yaaahhh!!!  [stands up] Don’t blame me when they suddenly realized how amazing I am!

GD: [softly hits her head] Pabo yah! Don’t be too full of yourself. May I remind you that you’re not unique anymore.

[silence]

[chirp chirp]

Dara: Yaaaa!!! You’re right! Ottoke? How dare those b*tches imitate us?!

GD: [snorts] It’s because they thought I would like someone with your weird fashion.

Dara: [glares at him] I KNEW IT!! This is all your fault! [points]

GD: Don’t blame this to me. [crosses his arms] It’s not my fault that a lot of girls are swooning over me.

Sandara looked at Jiyong as if he suddenly became crazy and she suddenly released a loud laugh.

Dara: You’re the one who’s too full of yourself stalkerman!! Hahahahaa!!!!

GD: [glares] I’m only stating the truth.

Dara: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! The truth sometimes hurts you know!!! You’re such a narcissistic stalkerman!! Hahahahaha!!!!

GD: Would you stop laughing!!

Dara: No way!! Hahaha—

Sandara’s eyes widens when she suddenly felt Jiyong’s lips on hers, finally stopping her crazy laugh. She stood there, frozen, as if nothing is entering in her shocked mind. Jiyong can’t help but smirk as he playfully bit her lower lip before pulling away and sticking out his tongue.

GD: That’s what you get for not shutting up. [smirks] I can’t believe my kiss can render a crazy woman like you speechless. Maybe I should do this more often then. [tilts her chin]

Dara: Kiss… Stalkerman… Kiss… Kyaaaa!!! O__________O

Jiyong waved his hand in front of Sandara but he received no reaction.

GD: [sigh] I think I too much. Hmm… Now how am I going to solve the clone problem? [looks at Dara and smiles evilly] That’s it! Looks like you have to skip school again today.

Dara: O____O < -- Still in her own world

Jiyong’s smile widens at his brilliant idea. He then grabbed Dara’s hand and pulled her with him, towards his car.

GD: I really should have kissed her like that a long time ago to make her this obedient.

Jiyong then started the car and drive towards their destination.

 

~~~~***~~~~

YONG’s SIDE

 

Yonghwa run as fast as his legs can carry him. He can’t help but curse his luck at what has happened. He already had mistaken ten girls… TEN GIRLS as Seohyun! Glaring at the hall, he can’t help but feel frustrated and worried about at Seohyun at the same time.

Yong: Hyun… Where are you?

Yonghwa then saw another girl dressed like Seohyun. Gulping, he approached her and tapped her back.

Yong: Hyun?

[dugeun]

[dugeun]

The girl finally faced him and Yonghwa can’t help but feel his face fall. The girl wasn’t ugly per se (unlike the girl earlier) but she’s not his Hyun! Frustrated, Yonghwa walked past her and was about to run away when a dozen of Hyun Imitators appeared before him, and he now ended up running away again. Looking behind him, he can’t help but widen his eyes more.

Yong: SH*T! THEY’RE MULTIPLYING!!!

Looking around him, he entered the first door he saw and locked it. He held his breath and only released it when the footsteps finally disappeared.

Yong: Those girls are scary. I thought I was going to die…

He finally looked at the room he entered and realized that it was a music room, and a white, grand piano sat at the middle. Yonghwa approached the piano and ran his hands on the piano keys, and he felt that it’s still a bit warm. Meaning someone was playing it just a while ago. He panicked once again and turns his head from left to right, looking for any sign for someone’s presence. But there’s no one there.

Yong: [sigh] I’m getting paranoid now. I need to loosen up.

An acoustic guitar caught his eye and he walked towards it and took it into his hands.

Yonghwa: [smiles] It’s been a while since I played…

Strumming the guitar, he can’t help but smile more. His hands then started playing familiar chords. He was currently trapped in his own world when a familiar voice suddenly called him.

Hyun: Oppa…?

Yong: [surprised] Hyun!

Yonghwa quickly puts the guitar down before striding towards her. Seohyun looked at him in wonder and was surprised when he suddenly hugged her and rested his chin on her shoulder.

Hyun: [heart beating crazily] O—Oppa…?

Yong: [closes his eyes] I finally found you Hyun.

Hyun: I—well… Y-yes… [smiles] I guess you did…

A comfortable silence fell on the two of them for a couple of minutes before Yonghwa finally talked.

Yong: Were you the one who’s been playing the piano?

Hyun: De… how did you know?

Yong: A wild guess…

[silence]

[silence]

Yonghwa finally realized that he’s still hugging Seohyun and he quickly stepped back.

Yong: [faint blush] S—sorry…

Hyun: I--- [blush] It’s alright Oppa…

Yong: [coughs] Anyway, how long were you staying here?

Hyun: I don’t know exactly… I was hiding inside the instrument closet because those girls were chasing me.

Yong: Ahh… I’m also glad that I also hid here then. [smiles]

Hyun: Which reminds me. Those girls are wearing clothes like us! Omo! It’s creepy!

Yong: [scratches his head] I think it’s our fault…

Hyun: Waeyo?

Yong: How do I explain it? I’m not really sure… But I have a solution.

Hyun: What is it?

Yong: Just trust me. [smiles] But we’ll have to cut classes for now.

Yonghwa held her hand and they silently ran outside, trying their best to avoid running into those girls. Once they’ve reached Yonghwa’s car, he opened the door for Seohyun and then jog to the driver’s sit.

 

Yong: It’s time for a makeover my Princess…